Hi everyone

We are in the Uk...we have been using the
luanne oakes Sound Health Sound Wealth
Quantum healing system for about one week now.

My mum finds that the CD that is meant to be used to help you sleep and whilst you are sleeping , actually keeps her awake, she thinks this is something to do with the nervous system and brain , and unfortunately she does not think that she will be able to listen to this CD, the others are ok though, and she feels there has been some movement of energy in her solar plexus and heart chakras.

I like the relaxation Cd that lasts just the half hour, not the one that you listen to in the background whilst you are working....

sorry about not having the names of the CD's to hand. www.luanneoakesphd.com is still under construction, so we are going to ask her directly about this sleep issue, once her site is up and running.

Luanne has a new 8 Cd system out, we wondered has anyone else looked into this....
again sorry do not have the name to hand but will find it if anyone is desparate to know

On the whole I like the system and will report back in a few weeks as to whether or not I can feel the benefits...to be fair I am also listening to an inner talk CD which I had started about 10 days prior, w hich is the freedom from stress, so that may also be helping too.

best wishes from Vanadeux......