Something beautiful happened a couple minutes ago..(5:15PM Central/Nov 11/04).
...a couple days ago I sent a note to a high powered reality writer, who echos more than my thoughts, suggesting to read my stuff in various forums... that would be a lot...
At 5:15PM, this evening, I am writing... I take a little break... is when a gentle Telepath sends me a quick message... "I am not ignoring you. I must read it all to enable to devise viable response."

Right away I know who it is...
I send back, "Thank you for the note, brother."

Essentially he sent a clear concise letter over the cosmic airwaves, and I received it... all done in a couple seconds... like we were talking face to face in the same room... like we were active and conscious within the human collective unconsciousness...

I was Amazed, and Shocked! that he hadn't attempt to invade my mind for data...
That's 2 now... WoW!... Two who have contacted me on the cosmic levels without attempting to rob and/or vandalize... "Oh what's the world coming to?" Maybe there is some "good" on this planet afterall... I hope it's growing....

Point being that we really don't need computers, or the Net, to com with each other... The problem with it is that there are assholes and bullies playing in those cosmic com realms too... is why in those realms we require viable defence weaponry inplace... is why I built a huge cosmic lightning spider, and filled it up with cosmic venom found in this universe's core, in the eighth-second... (8 is fatal)...

With fang in each foot, Bug is primed and ready to defend my Being... Now when asshole bully remote viewers attack, Bug attacks upon their approach... its stings turn their point to dust.... I suppose it be like getting the end of yer dick chopped off the moment you enter...

But that new telepathic stranger got in like hot knife through butter...????
Usually I sense Bug attacking, and pause to watch the show...
I suppose the stranger got through, without meeting Bug, because he is of pure Spirit... So it would seem I've built a "badness filter"... Like the apple building a screen shield , to keep mindless/thieving/vandal/bully pests out... but it seem that love passes through like rock through air...
Ironic that humes would steal the bright shiny gold plated penny I offer from in the visible hand... while in the other hand I am offering them a fist full of free uncut diamonds... that they can't see... as they can't believe there is another hand unless they are seeing it... They've obviously extincted trust, in favour of faith... I guess, "whatever works"...

I think this hairless mankind, was born of a lot of brother>sister incest... which lost us our fangs, claws, and fur... so we stole the skins off other critters, as our base of survival... and we've been stealing everything ever since...
Stealing has become one of our major base reality flows... So when we "go with the "natural flow" we are committing crime against Life...
Looks like it's "the flow" that's got to be changed if humanity is to survive its impending early extinction... and if the planet is to survive our folly...

(5:46pm)

[Note: username changed from Life to cosmicbrat]

[This message has been edited by Life (edited January 10, 2005).]