Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Hobo Offline OP
OP Offline

I received a brochure today for a new course offered thru LS called Effort-Free Life. The course is authored by Chris Payne. It appears very interesting, and I might go for it. anyone else out there get the brochure / thinking about getting it?
Anyone familier with the process and willing to let us know how it works?
Thanks for any info!!!

Hobo Offline OP
OP Offline

Well, after re-reading the brochure last night, I sent away for it. Here is the link to it:
http://www.learningstrategies.com/new.html

I got the standard edition. They give you access to a forum for this course when you buy it. But I hope there is some discussion about it here. In fact, I will post after I receive it and use it for awhile.

Hobo,

There was a bit of discussion on Effort Free
Life Course here last year. Here is the link.
http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000774.html

Cheers,

Hobo Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks, I guess now I do remember reading those posts. I did order it and will give it a spin.

Do we have any feedback yet on the effort free life system?

Hi! I was one of the original posters on that other thread. I do have the system. I have yet to manifest anything with it though. What I DO like is the Complete Acceptance Process. I think the standard edition is worth it just for that. I originally bought the course because I was and still am going through a time in my life when I have to make a very important decision that will affect the rest of my life. I have found the CAP very focussing, and as it is a bit like the Sedona releasing, it has got me into that again ina big way, so whatever is going on I feel a lot more centered.

Funnily enough I just did the full process before looking at this site now. I am hoping to manifest an answer to my question of which way to go in life and i have set the time limit for the end of this month. Let's see if it does manifest as promised.

I think the author Chris Payne is a very genuine person, out to help others.

I think that a comment a poster made on the LifeTools discussion forum put it succintly - Effort Free Life system is a good distillation of a lot of other stuff.

I'll keep you posted, if you are interetsed.

Whether you are interested or not, it didn't work! I didn't get the answer I needed. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, or maybe it just deosn't work! The SAP is still good, though. It's worth the price of the Standard Edition.

I too received the brochure yesterday about the Effort Free Life course from Learning Strategies.

I was wondering if anyone had any success stories or comments after using the course?

quote:
Originally posted by Inchiki Gaijin:
Whether you are interested or not, it didn't work! I didn't get the answer I needed. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, or maybe it just deosn't work! The SAP is still good, though. It's worth the price of the Standard Edition.

If you don't mind my asking, Inchiki, what was your time-sensitive question which needed a prompt answer? Please don't be disappointed or resentful that no answer came. Sometimes no answer is, in and of itself, an answer. In other words, it could be that either of the alternatives presented to you as a choice, would have been fine, depending on how you handled that particular choice. I think the Personal Genius paraliminal might have helped to awaken certain insight to the matter.

On the other hand, you just may have missed it. Ask for a definite lead, and follow your intuition and which way "feels" right. Logic is of course an important part of our lives, but in some cases it should be set aside so that intuition can take the lead toward what may seem on the surface, an "illogical" direction. I learned this from Florence Scovel Shinn's books.

Also, think about this: LifeTools has offered a 6-month guarantee for this program. If you lose heart, you'll lose your momentum and will have to start over. You see, it's sort of like touching your toes. Line 5 people up in a row along side yourself, and have everyone try to touch their toes without bending their knees. Depending on each person's present ability for muscular flexibility, some will be able to reach farther than others. Some, in fact, may not even be able to reach their calves! Yet others can touch not only their toes, but flatten their palms to the floor. Now. Let's say that you can only reach as far as your knees. Well, keep practicing! It may take you a month to reach your calves, another month to reach your ankles, and another month to reach your toes. But as long as you keep at it, even if for some reason it takes six months, you will nevertheless reach your toes. But if you stop out of frustration because you can't touch your toes yet, then your muscles will soon shorten and you'll only be able to touch your knees again. Then you'll have to start over, stretching your muscles again! SO DON'T STOP! Keep at it. Never give up! Most of us can agree that the program is legitimate, and that many people have succeeded with it. So common sense tells you can that you can succeed with it, too!

Tip ->> In your mind's eye, see yourself touching your toes. This picture is symbolic of your success with the Effort-Free Life program. When you make that mental link, and you tell your subconscious to recognize it as such, you will eventually realize your success with it. The reason I know this is true, is because when I took the Silva Method course to increase my psychic abilities, I created this imagery to help my friend. She and I were in the course together, and she was having great difficulty. So when the teacher brought her to the front of the class and tried to help her, I shut my eyes, went into alpha, and pictured my friend "touching her toes". And it worked!! Boy did she ever do it! Her dramatic demonstration blew the whole class away.

As for myself, I am happy to say that I just ordered the Effort-Free Life program, today! In the beginning, I struggled with which package to select, because none of them appeared to be within my budget. However, I instantly realized that I wasn't looking at it in the right way. So I immediately changed how I was thinking, and saw this Gold purchase not as a sacrifice, but as my bold demonstration of faith... Faith to intend, by way of this EFL program, a manifestation of more money. As a result, I easily opted for the Gold package, to make sure that every available option will be open to me for success.

SummitOfAmbition

P.S. - I noticed the language of some people, here, such as wondering if the program "worked" or "didn't work". Since I know without question that the program is legitimate, then there is no doubt in my mind that I can succeed with it. After all, with regard to manifestation, intention, or attraction, it is not the program that is working, but it is WE who are working. We are working by way of the program. It is only a tool. The tool is not the worker, the one who holds the tool is the worker. Does a magic wand work? Well, the wand is only an extention of the "magic" or active FAITH inside of the person. Like Dr. Wayne Dyer says, to have faith is to "think from the end."

This is what Abraham did in the Old Testament of the Holy Bible, when he and his wife were elderly. In spite of his age, Abraham began believing that he was to be the father of many nations, even though he and his wife had never had children. He even went so far, at his late age, as to change his name from Abram (which meant "exalted father") to Abraham, which literally translated, meant "father of a multitude". See how the language made a difference? So after years of standing strong in his faith, without swerving, expecting and preparing for his first son to come, and at the age of 100, it finally happened. His wife, Sarah, who was in her 90's, finally became pregnant, because Abraham KEPT HIS MIND ON THE END RESULT AND NEVER DOUBTED. Regardless of what so-called "evidence" to the contrary which appeared in the natural to him, and regardless of how the people secretly laughed at or pitied him for what they thought were his "delusions", he still stood firm, because he knew that what he desired was innately good. He pictured only the end result in his mind's eye, and he spoke it, he thought it, he expected it, and he prepared for it, all in a state of humbled awe and joyful gratitude. He thought from the end. This is what the King James Version of the Bible means when it refers to Abraham believing "God, who quickeneth (brings to life) the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were." Abraham linked up with God, who is our universal spirit nature and intelligence, and proceeded to CALL FORTH WITH HIS FAITH, those things which are not (not here, right now in the physical) as though they were (as if they were already here, right now, in the physical).

Keep on trying to touch your toes, Inchiki Gaijin, until you've stretched your "muscles" far enough to do it! It is a given that you will, as long as you keep at it. When I get my course, I will buy a notebook and keep a diary. In fact, I may even post an ongoing account on this forum, in real time, so that you can witness for yourself the positive changes that take place.

Oh, one more thing: No one said this course was "effort-free". After you learn the techniques, it is the game of LIFE which becomes effort-free, because life then becomes more enjoyable. Anything that is enjoyable and fun seems effortless, even though we may be putting our "all" into it.

In reality, putting your heart, mind, and body into an enjoyable endeavor is a POSITIVE effort. I'm certain that the author of this course was referring to an "Effort-Free Life" as a life without NEGATIVE effort... the kind which is stressful and chaotic.

[This message has been edited by SummitOfAmbition (edited May 25, 2005).]

Well, Summit, thanks for such a long and well-though-out response. For me Effort-Free is water under the bridge. If people are having sucess with it, then that's great! I'm happy for them! But I didn't and I'm just saying so. I don't want to say too much about Life Tools as I don't want to get into a negative debate about a company with good intentions. I think I know al I want to know after I asked a simple question that receives no response until it was far too late. Thanks again.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved