Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Publius;

What irritated me the most about what you presented is that you aren't specific. You just throw this generalized thing out there and make it seem like "It's all bad".

From what you said, it seems you still listen to Holosync everyday but something else you don't agree with.

Years ago Steve Martin (the comedian) made a joke about trees on the side of the road causing so many auto accidents. Those darn trees should be taken to jail. A couple years later a Politician took up this cause and tried to have all the roadside trees removed in California because they caused auto accidents.

Having met people that work for Bill Harris in Portland , Ore I can attest there is no cult religion happening there. As disappointing as that may seem, they are just everyday people that work and do some spiritual growth, try to honestly help people, maybe drink a beer on the weekends watch and the sports event of the season.

True, it is it's own developing culture. It's also part of a bigger cultural development in this country and the world.

I don't agree with Bill on everything, some of those things he recommends for marketing are real stinkers in my opinion. Although I do like to see what he is doing and believe it or not those e-mails kinda help me see what direction he is going next. They lay out a path he has taken, maybe I'll follow it when I get there, maybe I won't.

Both Bill and LSC like to mention Jack Canfield alot as a role model they follow. I met Jack in 1995 and didn't care for him. He is very succesful as a businessman and has helped alot of people. When Bill is Marketing I just look at it as a Jack Canfield thing.

But Bill is a Educator, he is a Business man, he has a family and alot of things that don't involve whatever you don't like.

In Marketing sometimes they "position" something. You seemed to position Bill Harris and Cult Religion together with your original statement.

Maybe Bill has snapped a couple times but if you hit your threshold from people standing back and throwing stones, what would you do and how would you respond. I'd probably look for a paint ball gun the size of a bazooka to return fire, at least I'd surely think about it.

You obviously see something you thought these rules applied to but you never layed it out, only "shotgunned" the whole Bill Harris/Centerpointe/the Entire Universe is a Cult Religion, Oh my Gawd!

Maybe you could try this again from the top.

Jeff

quote:
Originally posted by Jeanne:
Someone is always trying to "save us from ourselves" it seems...I would hate to see the same thing happen to these new technlogies like HS and those taught at Learning Stratagies.

For anyone thinks the current holosync pricing structure is undemocratic or excessive, just wait till it gets taken off the retail market and becomes the exclusive province of the current medical establishment. $5000 per level anyone??

quote:
Originally posted by garics:
Why is there "no question in your mind"? Because you have actually witnessed holosync ruin someone's life? Please share the details of this experience with us.

Holosync cost me two good jobs, my ability to concentrate, read effectively and remember well, put me on social benefit/disability and into therapy. I was very close to commiting suicide on several occasions because I DID think my life was ruined. Luckily things are looking a lot better, but that's not going to keep me from sharing my views here - even though I do realise that it offends some people.

Why do you think there is so much controversy surrounding holosync? Perhaps because there are people out there who are really harmed by its use?

Serafin;

The things you describe sound more like toxins in the body coming out. We have so many chemicals in our diet and medications these days that don't mix well in the body. Any kind of exercise can stir things up and give you a nasty experience.

Perhaps you could consider this. There are detox programs that might serve you far better before doing something like Holosync.

Or also consider looking at allergies. I'm not disagreeing with you although there may be other circumstances that help create what you have experienced.

Everyone knows that Asbestos is bad for you although if you don't smoke it doesn't seem to have much effect on non-smokers. When the two are combined the statisics for lung disease start climbing through the roof.

I did it for three years and gave up but not without spending huge sums on their offers for the next 2-3 levels. I came to the conclusion that if nothing dramatic has happened after 3 years then nothing ever will, perhaps i am just one of small percentage that the process fails to work on. The only thing it has done for me is ruin my passion for driving and lower my intellectual abilities which were lacking in the first place, the main thing is i can no longer concentrate properly when driving. I sold my car and had to start using public transport because i felt i was a danger on the road.

I feel bad that i did not experience anything after so much commitment even though i kept a journal and was inspired by people's posts to keep with it and something would happen. But at the end of it i just thought it would be better to give the money to charity then spend it on further levels when i havent achieved anything with it.

phOTOreader;

Please note I am not disagreeing with you but when things aren't working, in my opinion, you have to stand up and tell the Universe you aren't going to accept this bag of trash you have been handed.

My line is something like " I don't want much, I just want it perfect" with a few sailor dialect additives thrown in there.If you don't do this then you never know if you'll get it.

The Hawaiians do a chant I like as an example. They stand up with hands on hips and call to the Gods, alot of intimidating body language goes with it. Alot of strong chanting that can give you chicken skin.

The Gods are expected to listen, it's your turn. And when you get what you want, be sure to thank the Universe.

It sounds as if you have nothing to lose by demanding what you want from life.

Jeff

quote:
Originally posted by Serafin:
Holosync cost me two good jobs, my ability to concentrate, read effectively and remember well, put me on social benefit/disability and into therapy. I was very close to commiting suicide on several occasions because I DID think my life was ruined. Luckily things are looking a lot better, but that's not going to keep me from sharing my views here - even though I do realise that it offends some people.

I lost a job and had suffered some of the same problems you are describing, due to doing too much yoga, but that doesn't mean I want yoga practice to be subjected to federal regulations, or some pea-brained conventional scrutiny.

Like everything that is effective, and cathartic, it can be harmful in the short term to varying levels depending on individual makeup, and yes the level of toxins in your systen as jeffden related, can play a big part -- it certainly did in my case.

quote:

Why do you think there is so much controversy surrounding holosync? Perhaps because there are people out there who are really harmed by its use?

No, you are the first person I've heard actually bring first-hand evidence to the table. The others do not, and then run away from their own conclusions it seems.

[This message has been edited by garics (edited December 16, 2005).]

Hi,

Yes holosync is more powerful then most of us expect. For instance as a child
I had a speech handicap, I was lisping. My parents sent me to speech therapist
and that problem got solved.

While on Awakening Level 3 on the hs program (that was thirty years later) it resurfaced again.
After eighteen month then it was gone. I contact the help line and they told me that such things can be expected. However, hs can only drive out what already exists in us. It does not create lisping or lack of concentration.

Also, there are some people on the program which are under psychiatric treatment or had such treatments in the past. These people should not be on the program without
their doctors approval. Because hs digs very deep a lot of stuff may come up which those people cannot handle. This applies specially to those who have been treated with electro shock in the past.

Yes, it can take a long time before results show up. I decided to go on with the program quite early when on the Awakening Prologue. I experienced such deep meditation which I had never felt before and also some overwhelm symptoms.

This convinced me that the system was working for me. However, it took me up to level 4 when I noticed the first benefits and
positive changes.

Cheers,

When you started experiencing trouble with holosync, what did you do in reaction?

Did you continue to use it to try and break through? Did you immediately stop? Did you temporarily stop and then start up again?

babayada

When those lisping symptoms came up I continued as normal. I did not stop or slow down. I think they started during AL3 and by
the end of AL4 they were gone.

There is a woman on the Ebay forum who report
that she became dyslexic during the AL levels. She too continued with the program without interruption and is now I guess on Purification 4. She also stated that hs did not make her dyslexic but it must have been in her and that it is also in her family.

So hs is a powerful stuff and it is certainly
not a quick fix program.

Cheers,

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved