Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

quote:
Originally posted by Erwan:

3) Eliminate the BB sine waves by filtering out all frequencies in a segment of +to-15 Hz around the carrier frequency (140 for AP, 120 for AL1, 100 for AL2, …). You’ve created a “naked” raindrops soundtrack.

I've done this but instead of ripping out the frequencies as suggested I just copied the right track to the left track using Audacity. I figure if the same sound is coming out of both sides then you can't have any binaural beats left.

Of course this also cancels any stero effects that may be present in the bowls & rain drops part of the soundtrack.

Although I was very strictly using HS prologue and AL1 for about 1-2 yrs after I began using this method to create my own soundtracks I lost interest in listening and eventually stopped altogether.

Right now I'm trying to start listening to Awakend Minds soundtracks. I bought these some time ago but trying to switch from HS to awakened minds was impossible for me and I stopped listening altogether. I say impossible because I did not enjoy it all and sometimes created very strong reactions such as insomnia and headaches. Now that I haven't been listening to anything for a while I've had no problem beginning to listen to the awakened minds soundtracks.

The idea that there may be something "hidden" in the HS soundtracks is very disturbing. I certainly hope that is not the case.

Thanks to everyone who has given some information here - it IS appreciated. I didn't feel that Publius1776 was very objective but was posting some very reactive comments. Perhaps if the comments were less emotional they may have had more impact.

I am a newbie use of Holosync - only 2 months into it. I was very hesitant about going ahead with it because of the very exy price tag. But... I had some spare cash and figured that if I didn't try it I'd never know if it was real or a scam. I don't think it is a scam but do wonder about the high price tag. I don't like the advertising material they have sent me but I do enjoy listening to the products.

So far, I really enjoy listening to it each day. And I loved the extra CDs from Bill's retreats. I did experience some 'overwhelm' but I wasn't sure if that was caused by the CDs or by the drama that was happening in my life at the time. I tend to think it may have been a bit of both.

I usually fall asleep before the CD finishes - even when sitting up! I think I will go ahead with the next level even if only to enjoy the virtual audio quality.

As for the placebo affect comments... who knows? I have a pretty flexible mind anyway. I've long done some form of mental gymnastics in order to cope with very emotional husband. Anything that I can feel a positive benefit from is a good thing as far as I am concerned. From my experience, mental rigidity seems to cause a lot of grief in those who refuse to be flexible.

I worked for five years as a polysomnographic technician doing sleep studies - monitoring and scoring brain waves so I find the background to this product quite intriguing. I would LOVE to have my brain waves monitored whilst using the product. And would love to have a 'before using' study and a 'after finishing' level one study.

Like Graymatter, I too would like to know if there are any negative affects from manipulating brain waves. Without considering the organic changes and only the visible effects, Bill Harris doesn't appear to have suffered any ill effects, at least on the surface. Anyone who uses this techonology is, if effect, a guinea pig - including myself.

If you have the cash and inclination, at least try it. If you don't then... don't. The sky won't fall in either way.

lad Offline

Your brainwaves get manipulated daily, hourly, continously, whether you are aware of it or not.

Decades of studies published about binaurals show that the soundwaves can clearly induce certain pre-dominant patterns.

How useful it is, (and how much of your own subconscious you wish to confront) really would depend on your own expectations, I suppose. There is no free lunch, and if this stuff works as advertised, you will have to deal with suppressed emotions and memories, as well as sometimes painful new insights about yourself, your motivations and your life decisions.

As for me, my few years of Holosync has exceeding any expectation I could have had for it.

Lad,

How many years did do the holosync meditation and how many levels did
you do?

Just curious!!

Hi All,

I've just done the audio analysis of AL3 and AL4

Here are the results :

Still nothing secret inside the CDs, just the BW entraining beats, and good sound engeniering.
AL3's carrier frequency is 80 Hz
AL4's carrier frequency is 60 Hz

Have fun with that.

Erwan

So have you been enjoying your new level Erwan?

I bought the next level and have been enjoying it although I wonder if they put my affirmations in correctly as I can hear my voice saying what sounds like 'nothing' every so often (it is regular). I didn't have the word nothing in the affirmations so I am somewhat perlexed. I sent it to them as a zipped wav file.

This weekend I analyzed Flowering 1....the carrier tone for that level is 15 Hz.
Which tends to support the theory that the final carrier (for Flowering Level 4) is 6 Hz, as suggested on the EZBoard site and elsewhere.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved