Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
niko Offline OP
OP Offline

Do dreams really become true if we have the right mindset?Don't you thing that there's a difference between what we want and what we are capable of?Are we capable of achieving all we want with the right mindset?

If you are talking about having success in life then having your own internal program to get what you want and what you need can be almost automatic once you have done the work to set it up.

Alot of time they give the example of riding a bike the first time. It took alot of concentration and effort to keep everything going. With practise you can relax and eventually you just ride the bike without even thinking about it, so it is with becoming successful in life and having anything you desire.

There are always levels to success. Once you hit one level then you start figuring out ways that will take you to the next level.

Usually the principles are the same, your understanding of how to use them increases.

Everyone is different in their make up and thought patterns. Because of belief systems and experiences you have , something that works for one person will not work for another.

It is something of a Treasure Hunt to find all these things and put them together for yourself.

One of the best things is to stay connected to successful people and focus on this successful energy they create. It really does help you.

Hope that helps.

Jeff

No.

Dreams do not come true if you have the right mindset.

Anyone who tells you different is trying to sell your something... like a bunch of overpriced CDs.

If a dream is simple, it is simple to achieve. If I dream of eating sushi, all I need is the time, money, and means of getting to a sushi bar that serves the quality of food I desire.

No amount of changing my mindset will get me there. No matter how many times I exercise my "play" finger and listen to CDs or visualize or meditate will bring me magically to the sushi bar and pay for my meal.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is trying to sell you something.

Usually, "dreams" are fairly grand desires that need to be researched and planned. In short, how you create your dreams is through intelligent, hard, and persistent work and overcoming obstacles.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is trying to sell you something.... or to reinforce their own delusion belief system of magical thinking.

I suppose you *could* say that it does require the right mindset. That is, the mindset that if you crap in one hand and wish in the other, one is going to get filled first. Work towards your dreams, take your risks, and put up with the crap between you and what you want, if you have the guts... and you might get it. Then again, you might not. But if you fail, let it be a failure as a result of trying your best. And yes, I mean try. Despite the oft spouted bamboolzement around the word try, trying is how we learn about our present limits and trying is how we learn to overcome them.

Learning Strategies Admin

Whether you think you can or think you can't you are right.

What is the right mindset? It's different for every goal. Ultimately it's you who motivates you to fulfil your dreams. Sure you can use programs that guide you but they are only as good as what you put into them and what you expect out of them. Like driving for Sushi. If you can't be bothered going out to get it you're not going to get it. If you had to climb Mount Everest to be allowed to have Sushi you might be even more reluctant.

As said it isn't only about the right mindset. Its about how important your dreams are and how you face the obstacles on your. path. For there are obstacles and sacrifices to be made for your "dreams"

Alex

Anyone interested in buying a bicycle?

Fulfilled your dream of learning to ride and now ready to move on Jeff?

Alex

If you define the right mindset as the one that makes your dreams come true, than logically the right mindset makes your dreams come true.

But one shouldn't think that it is somehow easy to get a right mindset.
In addition dreams are a part of the mindset, so they change as your mindset changes.

I do not think that it is a coincidence that old Buddhist monks weren't allowed to own anything. They tried to drop their execptions, their dreams to get a better mindset.
And it also locially that they were rather able to fulfill their remaining dreams after dropping most of them.
And they were happy with that fact.

Mindest is only the foundation, the preparation for success - success is based not on thinking but on acting. Success is determined by the actions you take not how you think about things. Get the Thinking- Doing equation in balance. If we are not careful we put ourselves in believing the next tape program or mindset change is going to get you your dreams. Yes its critical to think that you can, but its no point thinking you can if you don't DO anything. Action speaks louder than words. Intention is great but its doesn't put food on the table, create your prosperity or give you security - that comes about by taking ACTION. Please let's consider getting the balance right.

Bicycles are really good for developing intention and action. They take you from point A to point B. Once you get the mechanics hardwired into the body from regular practice you just go and don't think about it.

Lance Armstrong, Bicycles, Success all seem to work pretty good together.

Yes Alex I think I've exhausted the bicycle craving and am in need of something with a little more zip to it. Gas Turbines maybe?

Jeff

Believing you can do something is certainly no guarantee of success. But believing you can't do it is, beyond doubt, a guarantee of failure.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved