Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Yes, it does.

I am filled with feeling of gratitude, sorrow, and anger with and for what is going on.

My best wishes are with your loved ones. I hope they make it out.

Right now, as we all know, it is looking bad. I hope they can create order and get those damn people out.

I also hope that those who predate on others are quickly discovered and socially contained where the refugees are settling.

Some of my friends are holed up in an apartment building in the French Quarter. I thought they had gotten out. They have collected rainwater and have food for about five days. I really hope they can get out safely soon.

I hope they get rescued soon. Please keep us updated. Looks like these days it is easier to mobilize to bomb a place than to throw some water bottles. But then again, which government branch has the money to buy food & water? Missile is on sale - buy 10, use 10 and get 1 free.

Ok.

Many people are out and safe.

A few are on their way out, out of the city, I think, but still not established anywhere yet.

I am hearing about more and more people I know that are out of New Orleans. It's good news.

Once they get themselves settled, they need to figure out what they are going to do next. So, the sorrow permutates and the new hardships come. These people are going to need ongoing support to help them through troubles, long after the drama of the event is over.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved