Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
#16434 09/23/05 09:31 PM

http://www.perfectmeditation.com/index_files/Page604.html

Here is where Rama Zopa Rinpoche is quoted about the benfits of the chant used on the CD.

#16435 09/26/05 01:19 PM

Garics

Re your last message in connection with Perfect Meditation.com can I ask you a couple of questions. Firstly would using the perfect meditations cd's interfere with using the cd's from Centerpointe and secondly do you have any idea where the first level of perfect meditation is in comparison to Holosync as regards the carrier strength etc.

Regards
Steve

[This message has been edited by Stevie (edited September 26, 2005).]

#16436 09/27/05 03:38 PM

Stevie,

I wouldn't use both simultaneously, as they are very similiar programs, and (in addition to requiring a lot of time..!)this would make it difficult to judge which product was helping you.

I don't know the starting carrier in PerfectMeditation, but it claims to be lower than Awakening Prologue, which is ~145 Hz.
My guess is that he dropped the intro carrier for level 1 of his program, so that he could have the holosync defectors start on level 1 of Perfect Meditation, instead of skipping right away to level 2.

#16437 09/29/05 07:56 AM

I bit the hook and ordered the perfect meditation intro.

I'll let you guys know how I think it compares.

#16438 09/29/05 11:15 PM

From the creator of the series (perfect meditation) in an email to me:

"It is comparable to the first level. It is the entry level. That’s why it’s the beginning of the series."

So, though it sounds like it starts deeper, I suppose it doesn't. That is, it is probably the same as Awakening Level 1 and not the prologue.

[This message has been edited by babayada (edited September 29, 2005).]

#16439 11/15/05 12:58 AM

I tried the Holosync. I think it is a dead end for the people looking for the REAL DEAL. The true seekers.

It is the lazy mans route..... just sit and listen..? the results comes from the work put in. Simply listen and it will happen? Well, depends what you are expecting then.

I think a lot of people would get a lot of results from taking 1 hour off everyday to think and reflect about themselves and totally unplug. Listen to holosync or not.

I tried the program from Higher Balance, and now I have learned to manipulate the weather, experience other dimensions, telepathy and al l kinds of stuff....

I think holosync does "something", but that "something" is not what I am looking for. It didn't do anything for me really.......

But everyone is different I guess!

#16440 11/16/05 01:53 AM

A lot of people look for information on holosync here so I would just add my experience. I used Awakening prologue for over a year and bought the 1st higher level and probably used that for about a year, maybe more, I still listen to it occasionally. One thing I will say is that I do believe that it works and that I received some very positive results.

I was thinking about buying another higher level but when I asked about skipping a level because I've been listening to other soundtracks at lower carrier fequencies I was told that they would not allow anyone to skip levels.

So I looked on ebay and bid on a used higher level CD set.

This is an email I got from Ebay:

5634313511 - Centerpointe Holosync Awakening Level 3 - 5 CD Full Set

was removed because the intellectual property rights owner notified eBay that
the listing potentially infringes its copyright, trademark or other rights. Due
to this claim, and the fact that the feedback system is no longer available, we
strongly urge you not to complete this transaction.

You can get more information on eBay's cooperation with intellectual property
rights owners at:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/programs-vero-ov.html

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this issue.

Regards,

VeRO Program
eBay Trust & Safety

When I purchased my set it came with no licenses agereement that I could see would prevent selling it to another person when I was finished with it. I paid $250 for a set of CD's...they are my property and I have a right to sell them to another individual if I no longer want them.

This is the final nail in my decision to never buy anything from Centerpointe. Although the program works, I do not believe that it works so much better than the alternatives that it justifies the exhorbitant price tag.

Once again I know the validity of centerpointe has been discussed before and there are various opinions on the matter. I just wanted to bring attention to this action of getting an ebay auction canceled so everyone has this information when they make there own decision to buy or pass on centerpointe.

#16441 11/16/05 06:10 AM

Hello Antonios:

I'm not sure if this is a recent development, but I am aware that they've had it for at least a year - each time I receive a CD or Level Group of CD's from Centerpointe, I also receive a Centerpointe License Agreement. The restrictions you ran into on EBay are precisely laid out in Section 1 - License and Retrictions on Use, and Section 4 - No Transfer.

Between the two sections it indicates that what you are buying is the privilege of using the program on the media provided, however, you cannot sell it, lend or rent it out, make more than one back-up copy, or use any part (in part or whole) to create derivative works (as in putting your own music over it and reselling it). In bold it states: "This Agreement is Not a Sale of the Program" without written consent of the Licensor (CRI).

When I got my Awakening Prologue it had a LOT of paper-work with it - is it possible you missed this, or perhaps dismissed it as extraneous advertisement? I know for sure that the Awakening Level 1 and 2 programs had the paperwork as well.

I do not think it is fair for people to diss Centerpointe because they protect their business rights. Certainly, in an age where stealing other peoples music has become a past-time of thousands, it seems OK to also steal other intellectual works, or sell them for profit when you have no right to do so. I just don't see how the attitude fits in with the desire to raise ones spiritual attributes - it just doesn't make sense.

Metaphorically speaking, it's like someone running up to Saint Peter and picking his pocket in hopes of getting the key to the Pearly Gates! (Maybe a little extreme, but I think it fits).

Namaste,
Unis

#16442 11/16/05 03:48 PM

Bill Harris mentions that when people move on to other levels, it would be okay with him that people can sell their used CD as long as they are in good condition and the person buying it doesn't object to the quality. However, that only applies for the original CD. Making copies and selling them would be illegal for any program, not only Centerpointe regardless of whether you like the company or not.

Remember, you can get to Los Angeles from New York in many different ways - it depends on what you like and prefer. People will definitely choose different ways.

TWIX,
Have you checked out some of the paraliminal programs for a faster response of your objectives below?
"More happiness and flow in my life,
Increased focus, concentration......,
Better sleep,
Super-deep meditation.....and so on."

Most of LSC programs come with a minimum of 30 days refund policy and you can just call and extend to 6 months. During that time, just call up one of the coaches and their help/suggestions can make a big difference in how you approach a situation.

[This message has been edited by DesertSphinx (edited November 16, 2005).]

#16443 11/18/05 10:39 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Unis:

(Certainly, in an age where stealing other peoples music has become a past-time of thousands, it seems OK to also steal other intellectual works, or sell them for profit when you have no right to do so. I just don't see how the attitude fits in with the desire to raise ones spiritual attributes - it just doesn't make sense. Metaphorically speaking, it's like someone running up to Saint Peter and picking his pocket in hopes of getting the key to the Pearly Gates! (Maybe a little extreme, but I think it fits).

Unis

I couldn't agree more with your comments above.

Cheers
Steve.

[This message has been edited by Stevie (edited November 18, 2005).]

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved