Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

It was hidden in a pile of mess. I think I got that travelers check when I was working as a telemarketer for the cable company.

So,it gotten hidden in a mess.

Parag

Yesterday I started reading Change Your Life in Seven Days. At the start of chapter two, the book says to go to a website to listen to the trance. The book says nothing about coming with a CD. Anyway, I went to the Paul McKenna website and the trance is disabled! Does anyone know another site to hear this? Kind of stops me in my tracks --- it isn't making a very good impression.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

I suggest you use the email or contact page on Paul McKenna's site and ask them.

Alex

quote:
Originally posted by whim-see:
I went to the Paul McKenna website and the trance is disabled! Does anyone know another site to hear this? Kind of stops me in my tracks --- it isn't making a very good impression.

I heard there were copyright issues, and that it had to be taken down. Anyone else hear about this?

I have the file, and it's worth your while to hunt it down if it's still available anywhere. You might write to the author, as someone else suggested.

I checked again and the website says the trance will be available "soon." I have emailed to see if I can find out how soon soon is.

The trance is back! Thanks for the suggestions.

Thanks for bringing this topic to surface again, whim-see!

I listened to the trance and it was just wonderful! It has been now 3 years when I last saw Paul and I have not been listening to his products either. I have learned so much new things with the LSC products that I had an entirely new experience with Paul. Whew! I can recommend this trance to everyone!

[He].2s2.2p4

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved