Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have been listening to Glenn Harold's Wealth and Abundance tapes for several weeks. And I also tried out the hypnosis tape I got from the mortgage company I work for.

One thing they both seem to have in common is that they both seem pretty good at helping fall asleep before bed. It is like I would plan on being awake after the session but I end up snoozing. I think Glenn Harrold's tape seems better about that.

Now I have not really experienced abundance with Glenn Harrolds tape yet unless you count having 3 jobs.

Even during the daytime with Glenn Harrolds tape. I would listen for to the session and in the middle of it I would fall asleep and than when the session is over I would be awake. Now I did not have that happen with the hypnosis tape from the mortgage company or a paraliminal tape. It is like I miss the other half of the session but for some reason I would become awake near the end of the session. It is like I would not remember what he said the other half the time or did not hear it.

Does this mean that the hypnosis session is working and that I did really get into a trance or I am not concentrating enough on his suggestions.

Is this common with hypnosis tapes?

Parag

Hi Parag:

Since you already use Paraliminal tapes or CD's, it is quite likely that you have become accustomed to going into a fairly deep state in a short time period. So seemingly falling asleep is common once you've been conditioned in this manner.

Since you are coming awake at the end of the sessions, it is quite likely that you are receiving good benefits from the suggestions on the tapes, because you are responding to the suggestion at the end to emerge from the hypnosis.

If you are lying down to listen, just for a change, sit in a comfortable chair and see if you are more inclined to remain somewhat awake if you truly think you need to hear the suggestions for them to be effective. However, if you are still seemingly blanking out, just consider that you are probably a very good sumnambulistic subject and enjoy.

As to your goal for Wealth and Abundance, perhaps you need to change your idea of how wealth and abundance appear in your life - obviously, with three jobs, at least part of the message is being intrepreted properly - maybe just needs a bit of tweaking in your conscious thinking to get the unconscious to understand clearly that your intention is to have more money, not just more jobs.

You may also want to explore other concepts you have about wealth - write them out. What is your self-talk like? Do you speak or think kindly about people who have wealth? What kinds of things did you hear as a youngster around the topic? These are all cues to your subconscious where creating wealth is concerned.

Cheers!
Unis

[This message has been edited by Unis (edited November 24, 2005).]

[This message has been edited by Unis (edited November 24, 2005).]

OP Offline

Hi Unis:

Thanks for answering my post. I did take a look at your web site? So, you are a hypnotist or hypnotherapist yourself?

All I can remember about making a lot of money is that I got this idea, you to make a lot of money you have to work long hours and you sacrifice time for hobbies and a family life and you sacrifice seeing your kids. I dont know if that could have entered my subconscious and made a block to prosperity.

It does seem that constant hypnosis can do things like increase your height, improve your vision and help you find your purpose and find your mate. Now I have not found studies that prove this but all these books mention about how your thoughts create all this.

I am definately giving this hypnosis CD a try and listen until January 1st and see what happens. I heard subliminals and hypnosis takes a mininmum of 30 days to take effect. I heard from Wendi's Friesen's web site it can take quicker if you are experienced in meditation.

Parag

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved