Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Stevie Offline OP
OP Offline

I have been using Holosync since August 2004 on virtually a daily basis. I began with Awakening Prologue and have begun Awakening Level Two. My reason for writing on this Forum is just to say that I feel I have reached a cross roads as it where. You see after 18 months of using Holosync as instructed I can look back now and say that nothing has happened and that nothing has changed. So where does that leave me? To be honest I guess I am feeling a little sorry for myself that I feel no changes have taken place at all when I have read so many testimonials from other users who say their world is changing beyond their wildest dreams. Me? I still feel the same old Steve, no more no less. And so the cross roads I feel is that I am now having to seriously consider whether to carry on with Holosync. An hour a day is a lot of time to spend on something that doesn't work for me.

In one sense though this does not surprise me as I have always considered that what works for one person is not a guarantee that it will work for someone else regardless of whether we are talking about religion, philosophy, NLP, primal therapy or whatever. So yes in one sense it is no surprise to me that Holosync has not worked for me.

Yes I know some might think Holosync does work per se and that therefore I must be doing something wrong, or that maybe I am not truly willing to change and just don't realise it etc etc etc. This line of argument of course gives credence to the idea I have mentioned in the preceding paragraph.

So for the time being I am in a flux. To Holosync or not to Holosync. Truth is I have almost made up my mind.

Well in my book you're to be commended for having the patience and determination to continue holosync for as long as you have....I don't think I would have continued with holosync for more than a couple of months if I hadn't been noticing any benefits from it.

Just one question Stevie: what do you actually experience while you're listening to the tracks? Do you just feel bored, do you fall asleep, or do you do some kind of specific meditative technique, etc.
Also you've tested your headphones for proper stereo separation right?

Well, I am a long term meditator, and an ex holosync user ( I like the product but not for the big bucks....)

I guess I have two thoughts to offer, that may or may not be useful for you.

First, watching my children grow up, I do not realy notice the small incremental changes day to day. But when I see my god-daughter or nephew every few weeks, I say WOW!
...Those small incremental changes add up when you are not noticing them!

The other thing is, as you might guess from my nickname, I like vitamins and health foods. (junk food too, a bit) I take my vitamins daily NOT to see an immediate efect, but for long term benefits. Like changing the oil in your car regularly, it wears down a little more slowly. Meditation is like that, reducing cortisol and the other effects of stress, slowly has a cummulative effect over time.

I still use my holosync from time to time, but also use my other recordings, do other forms of meditaion, qigong, etc. All part of good self care. I would probably still use the products if they did not want so much money for them, and if they werent so agressive int heir marketting push.

vitaman

Stevie Offline OP
OP Offline

Garics

Thanks for getting in touch. I would answer your questions as follows

When using Holosync I invariably fall asleep. I have tried staying awake but found it a futile exercise. Part of the problem is due to the fact that I get up at 5am in the morning and start work at 7am. I usually arrive home about 6pm and needless to say a session on Holosync soon sends me into a deep sleep. On the rare occasions when I do remain awake I find myself getting bored and restless.

Again, on the occasions I have tried a meditative technique; partly in an attempt to remain 'awake and focused' on the mediation I find that I fall asleep quite quickly.

I have to be honest and say I have not tested my headphones as you suggest.

Please get back to me Garics and let me know what you think of the comments I have made.

Kind regards
Stevie

Stevie Offline OP
OP Offline

Vita-man

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate what you are saying. I guess my concern is that looking back to August 2004 when I began Holosync and comparing that Steve with the Steve of today I do not even see any small changes that might be adding up. I am sure I have read somewhere in this forum that maybe it is best not to get too hung up on the results of Holosync but just to do the meditation and then one day, almost as you say, a 'WOW' experience of some description kicks in. I guess I am just getting a little frustrated that I feel I have experienced no real benefits. Even a small WOW might have inspired me to continue. At the end of the day we are only human and generally a little encouragement or tangible incentive can help us travel that extra mile so to speak. But when the road seems empty it can take a lot of faith or whatever to keep on going.

Regards
Stevie

I am almost ready for level 4. I am an Inner Circle Member. When I listen I just visualise my self already having what I want and I usually get it, usually almost instantly. Not sure if this is due to Holosync or not but perhaps Holosync helps me get to the right level level of mind to help manifest things more quickly.

Can I ask how long it took you to get to that point? I did Holosync for over a year and a half and it just didnt seem like I was going anywhere.

Stevie,

I took me up to level AL 4 before I realized positive changes. It kept going because I realized that hs was working for me. The proof of this were the different overwhelm symptoms.

I think the symptoms you have mentioned after a hs meditation are overwhelm symptoms too.

If I were you I would not buy another level
but continue to listen to your current level until you don't fall asleep of feel drowsy afterwards.

I started Purification 4 a few weeks ago this means I am now for 6 and a half year on the program and enjoy it.

Cheers,

I first experienced holo-sync from the Euphoria cd's. I woke up after listening several nights each to the cd's and found myself to be someone I recognized. what a shock. I bought the Awakening Prologue and it has worked wonders. I plan to go on to level 2 as soon as I can. I would like to suggest that the results can be very subtle and that unless one is very aware of what is actually going on in one's mind most of the time, a change can be missed in the short term. Events blend together so smoothly that it doesn't seem to change at all. However, the holosync stuff works even when one is sleeping. Perhaps you are working on areas where you most need it, yet, aren't aware that you need it. The dreaming self may be utilizing the process to make your experience seem seamless to you and you would not notice any change at all. I would like to suggest that you might try going back to the Awakening for a few days or evenings to see if you can still stay asleep through it, then return to your normal level. Also, you might look to see if your health may have improved without you noticing it. Worth a try...no?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved