Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

[ Has anyone had results from other programs that they would like to share?]

Since you asked...

I tried Holosync last year and although I thought it was very cool it wasn't what I need.

I think some people DO need it and some don't. I personally know people who would benefit greatly from it but some of us are ready for something "higher."

My personal opinion is that going into different brain wave patterns is great for those who have never done it. For me it didn't lead to any personal change. If going into deeper and deeper brainwave patterns lead to personal change then every night when we fall asleep we would be changing ourselves because we're going into those brainwave patterns automatically every night for free. What bothered me most about Holosync is once you bought Awakening Prologue you were bombarded with information selling you on the next level of the program. They really do back up their program with more science than I've ever seen in my life. But, like the low carb diet (which has more science behind it than any other diet), it just ain't for me.

I meditate using the www.higherbalance.com Foundation program. It's 25 minutes a day, no levels to buy. You don't "go deeper" into brain waves, you instead recharge your astral body to awaken your sixth sense.

Holosync deals with the brain and organism. Higher balance deals with the astral body, your energy body. Different strokes for different folks. There is no right or wrong, there is what you like and what you don't like.

For what it's worth, since Holosync and HigherBalance both have money back guarantees- try them both and return the one you don't like.

[This message has been edited by Coldrayne (edited February 09, 2006).]

I'm not sure that I really need it either and I am nearly ready to start level four. My only reason for using it is because I want to improve my mental abilities, creativity and problem solving skills and to increase my focus, concentration and learning, reduce sleep time and maybe get some benefit from the affirmations.

Anyway I have a few things like Spring Forest Qigong, Genius Code , Manifesting your Hearts Desire, Invisible Path to Success, Soon the Feng Shui course and a few things really outside the square and they are all oustandingly excellent but my favorite for it's pure power and simplicity (Chunyi Lin says the most simple things are the most powerful) and the results I have got the quickest by implementing the principles would have to be from Infinite Possibilities - The art of Living your Dreams.

If you are trying to overcome things that bother you which I think is what Holosync is mainly suppossed to be for then I would suggest Spring Forest Qigong and Diamond Feng Shui as from these you would also get many other benefits to numerous to mention.

I've been using Holosync for almost a year. Am I a different person? no. Do others around me notice changes? No. So why do I use it? Because I'm the same person, only better. I sleep better. I think more cogently. Solutions to problems come faster. I don't freak or panic when hit with sudden solve-them-RIGHT-NOW problems. I visualize easier, thus manifesting things better. My intuition speaks more clearly to my conscious mind.

I'm still a brass-plated, marshmallow-cored, grouchy, gentle wife-friend-and-cat-lover, but I'm much more "together." Holosync is helping my mind integrate itself, conscious to other-than-conscious, self to universe, heart mind and soul together. Different self? no. Changed self? Oh very much yes.

I am the same as you Stevie - I too have difficulty staying awake for the entire hour. Truth be told is that I love how it sends me to sleep.

If you really can't feel any difference why would you keep going? You do what works for you not what others say you should do.

I have just ordered the Awakening Level 2 and if I feel uncomfortable or if it doesn't seem to be doing much I will abandon HS or at least have a few years break.

Stevie Offline OP
OP Offline

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tranquilwaters:
[B]I am the same as you Stevie - I too have difficulty staying awake for the entire hour. Truth be told is that I love how it sends me to sleep.

If you really can't feel any difference why would you keep going? You do what works for you not what others say you should do.

Tranquilwaters

Thanks for the reply. Yes I do enjoy the sleep too but I guess I expected more than that from HS.

Why do I keep going? Fair Question. To be honest I guess I wanted to give it my best shot and I felt giving it about a year or so was only fair. At the time I did HS I also thought I was doing what I wanted to and not what others where telling me to do. But I do take your point.

For the record I can add that I have given up HS at this moment in my life. I also suspect that I will not go back to it.

John Lennon had it right for me. Doesn't matter what I do, whatever it is life is still happening. Life is what happens when I am busy making other plans yet it is that "life" I never want to lose sight of.

Regards to you
Stevie

Yeah, I am having a few weeks break because the physical sensations caused by overwhelm are wearing me down. I haven't used the CD for three days and I feel better. For now I will just listen to the Floating or Gamma Compassion CD. There's a lot of changes about to happen in my work area so it will be better to get through that period without any extra discomfort caused by HS.

Its now what happens to us that matters, its how we choose to interpret and deal with it that makes or breaks us. Wise words... but sometimes we forget to use this wisdom! Well... I do. At least I've learned that when ****ty stuff is happening that "This moment too, will pass" and everything will feel better soon and no, I won't die after all. :-)

More power to you Stevie for being so open minded and willing to try new things. We're all a bit different and its different strokes for different folks.

Stevie Offline OP
OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by Tranquilwaters:

More power to you Stevie for being so open minded and willing to try new things. We're all a bit different and its different strokes for different folks.[/B]

Tranquilwaters

That was kind of you to say that. And I have always believed we all have similarities and differences, and as you say it is a case of different strokes for different folks.

Can I ask you what kind of feelings you experienced that you would attribute to overwhelm caused by Holosync. Also how do you feel straighjt after a session with Holosync.

Regards
Stevie

I just got my holosync and i'm not quite sure what i'm supposed to use...

I have the Quietude, Oasis and Immersion CD's and then theres the Dive ...

Which one am i supposed to use daily?

Hello Golden_Era:

And welcome to the forums. If you ordered from Centerpointe, you should have received several pages of instructions, as well as a booklet explaining the process. However, to save time for you, these are the main instructions:

• Listen using Stereo ear-phones - the binaural beat tech will do nothing for you just playing on speakers.
  • The CD (or tape) to start with is The Dive. You use The Dive ONLY for the first 14 days of using Holosync.
  • After the 14 days you continue with the Immersion CD (or tape) directly following The Dive (no break between), so that you are meditating for one full hour.
  • Use Quietude for times when you are working on something and want to help focus your creative mind.
  • Use Oasis as a way to awaken your creativity.
  • Until you get your bearings with Holosync, and after you've listened to the Dive only for 2 weeks, do not do more than the one hour of Holosync (Dive plus Immersion) per day, as you could push yourself too hard and end up with overwhelm.
  • Most people do not experience major amounts of overwhelm if they listen to their bodies and their emotions, and follow instructions.
  • Setting aside a specific time each day is a good way to establish the "habit" of meditating, and while some people say you benefit just as much from lying down, my own experience has shown a much greater benefit by sitting up, well supported back, as the instructions provide.

You should use the Awakening Prologue CD for a minimum of 4 to 6 months before moving on to the next level, and many people use it for much longer.

If you're getting your CD's from Centerpointe, don't be pushed into purchasing the Inner Circle by their advertising (large money commitment) until you're absolutely sure you want to go the whole route with the program - you will have at least two or three opportunities to do that later on. Don't be put off by the amount of advertising you get either, because sometimes they come up with some neat things - I actually found Learning Strategies through them, as well as The Sedona Method - both have been wonderful as additional self-growth and personal management tools to add to what Holosync is doing for you.

Cheers!
Unis

[This message has been edited by Unis (edited March 19, 2006).]

Thanks so much

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved