Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Chrisp

Thanks for answering my post. As far as my religion is concerned, I was raised as baptis but over the years have become dissatified with man-made religions. So the religion that I believe in does not exist on this earth and it is the one true religion. Until then, I will not follow or believe in any man-made religion. but anyway, all that aside. when I go thru the guided meditations and Eric talks about breathing in silver energy or prana or breathing in thru the chakras I personally think "yeah right". I do not visualize in that manner. It's like me try to visualize I'm superman and I'm flying around the universe and I truly know that I am not flying but sitting with my eyes closed. I just don't visualize like that. You see the problem that I have. If in order to make this meditation system work I have to visualize or make-up something that my rational, logical mind knows that it is not true or actually happening, then this system will not work.

Chrisp, Coldrayne, & 3DLifestyle, I have enjoyed reading your posts. I think getting the foundation by listening to the Foundation Set is important as Eric says. I think he is an excellent teacher. I liked Dreamscape the first time I heard it-except it took me quite awhile to stay awake when listening to it.

I wanted to comment on all these things like "prana,etc that are not so". In the past I did not think so either, but I have been doing some research, and I am beginning to believe there is something to vibrations, other dimensional bodies, prana, etc. strictly from a scientific viewpoint. Whether it exists or not, I think the HB meditations are awesome.
I am sure you are familiar with the String theory-and other theories. Many authors believe in raising the vibrations (some say lower). I read Psychic Diaries (it was cheap at a garage sale) by Lysa Mateu and it is quite interesting. She says to make contact, the deceased lower their vibrations and she increases hers. After reading her book, I have to admit I took a new look at life after death. Wayne Dyer talks about manifestations with sounds-many people have written of this -Barbara Brennon talks about the different bodies, and raising vibrations to be a healer. She is a physicist among many other things. (Barbara Brennon's book Hands of Light-and she has a school of healing). I like envisioning "the prana streaming in from all around me" because I think of prana as God's love and I am reminded that this love is everyplace. Sometimes after sad things have happened, or after having listened to the news, I lose awareness of "God's love all around me." This prana visualization really helps me & makes me feel very good. I wrote earlier that I used the HB meditations to image stream. I use them only to get images flowing-not to interpret or to talk. I would not want to lose the magic of these meditations with thoughts. When I am listening to the Aurora Skies cd, my heart feels so (I do not know how to say it) full of love that I think it would burst it there were more-that is not the right way to say it, but I am sure you understand what I am trying to say. Whether or not Eric's beliefs are that of a true genius or not, you have to admit, he breaks the barriers with his meditation cds (at least for me & some of you). What if you do the things Eric teaches you, and you really do go into other dimensions-I have a feeling that that is exactly what is going to happen. May we all have a fantastic voyage & gain true knowledge & be a shining beacon of love. Khalah

[This message has been edited by khalah (edited March 05, 2006).]

Coldrayne, Chrisp, & Khalah,

I suppose I'll continue with listening to the foundation set and performing the meditations following Eric Pepin's instructions to the best of my ability and understanding. I don't know about the visualization part with the chakra breathing & the silver prana light tho.
Maybe the visualization is really not necessary and the focusing on the touching of the chakras will suffice. What do you all think?? Would appreciate any help you all can provided.
I'm very interested in learning this type of meditation. I've tried TM, Holosync, & Awakened Minds (insight) over the years.
Anyway, wish me luck and a safe journey

OP Offline

WOW! You guys seem just as far along as I am. Very refreshing to finally find someone to talk to about these things.

3Dlifestyle, you said...

[I lot of things on the guided meditation cd didn't make sense like breathing with the chakras(abdominal, heart, & mind). Breathing in silver light (prana), touching the chakras and focusing on the touch. Could you help me to understand this.]

For years I hated chakra meditations because they didn't "do anything for me." Most that I tried had me moving energy up and down them and lighting them up. Even though it's cool to do (and you also do it more in "High Guard-the art of energy defense") by itself it isn't going to give you more energy. It's the basis of the Hindu method of meditation called Kriya Yoga but they get their energy through the Christ Consciousness- focusing on the 3rd eye chakra. Most people, like me years ago, skipped that part or didn't do it enough.

When you focus on the chakra's through the touch, you place your attention there. The chakra points are where your energy body connects to your physical body, like the JACK in the back of the head that plugs you into the Matrix in the Matrix movies. The only thing that separates humans from other animals is our brain and spinal column. Everything else is the same. The chakra points are at various places along the brain and spinal column. The root chakra, solar plexus chakra, throat chakra, and crown chakra don't need to be charged. The energy from the other 3 bleed into them and/or they serve a different purpose other than hold energy. The crown chakra is like a satelite dish that sends out and receives. You don't charge satelite dishes. The root chakra is the seat of our survival mechanism and is already "over charged" half the time and doesn't need to be charged. The throat chakra and solar plexus are fed from the other ones and don't need it either.

When we place our attention on the navel chakra, we think about it. Thinking about energy draws it to us the same way thinking about anything brings it to life in us. Guy Finley says "where attention goes, lifeforce flows. Attention animates, isolates and carries weight." You can prove it by the martial arts drill of looking west and having someone try to push you east. It's hard to do because you've caused the whole of your surrounding force field to move to the west. "The force" helps you not be pushed over, not just the physical muscles.

Thinking about "energy" causes you to attract it to you. As was said on the foundation set tapes (the 4 that came with it)- if you think about energy/the force/prana while you breath in, you actually take it in. If you just breath in, you're just taking in air, it's just a mechanical/biological function then. Your "focus" moves the "force." Wayne Dyer said in his "Power of Intention" book that intention is practically everything. An intention is different than a random thought. Energy is everything and energy is electricity. When you think about the lifeforce comming into you, the thought (which is a certain vibration of electricity) draws to it what it's similar to it which is this outside electricity which is the lifeforce comming into you. It's like being in a pool and splashing water on yourself. You're moving the force into yourself. You're raising your tonal and attracting everything from the universe that is that higher tonal to you. That's why you don't have to meditate for hours to get the full effect of this. Like a sponge soaking in water, once you take in all the energy you can hold, you're done. You're fully charged and the next time you do it, you can take in even more energy because you've raised your tonal, your frequency just a bit. Just a bit every time is all you can do.

You can cause lifeforce to flow into any area of the body. Master Chunyi Lin teaches in the LS QiGong course that you can move surrounding lifeforce into someone elses body, healing them. Of course, that's another matter. The point is you're energy body is connected to your physical body via these chakra's. When you do the Foundation meditation you are moving lifeforce into your energy body which spills over into the physical body BECAUSE you're doing it at a chakra point. You can charge your energy body by soaking up energy through your hands if you want, but you won't get this spillover effect.

The navel chakra is the chi center that feeds the whole body. It is the source that martial artists use for their techniques. It's a full body charge point. The heart chakra plugs directly into your emotional center, your center of feeling. The heart pumps blood to your whole body so to me this is the most important chakra to focus on intently because "feelings" are the lost language of God. Most of the things you "know" you know because you can feel the truth. It "feels" right and sits right in your heart. If something is wrong you can sense it very clearly by your feelings about it. The Star Wars movies said alot about this if you paid attention. The 3rd eye chakra is the mental center and also the source of intuition. Charging this one increases your psychic ability, your energy mind.

It's good to note that you are charging your energy body FIRST and doing it at these points on the energy body cause a spill over to the physical, not the other way around. Proof of this is this meditation, although it does energize your body, increases psychic abilities through the roof. You'll sense things in the energy world that your physical senses can't pick up. You'll get hunches about things constantly and you'll almost always be able to feel what other people are feeling. You literally have more power in your astral body and this means a heightened sensitivity to everything moving through the force, the consciousness that is everything and connects everything. This energy is in the air, and because it's now in your energy body also you can communicate with it and almost "talk" to it through your intuition and feelings. I personally feel it's what Jesus was talking about. God ain't a being like us. It's this force, this electricity. We take it in, we become it and as a result, we can use it and let it use us.

I hope that wasn't too far out there. It's just the way I see it.

About Dreamscape- I just don't need it to have Lucid Dreams. It's a combination hypnosis, binural technology, waking daydream program and personally I think it's cool but after doing the Foundation meditation I can sit in a normal "still mind" meditation and get the same effects without the CD. When my mind is still I can pick up astral sounds and visions alot clearer than when there's music in the backround. Besides, I've only been doing this for 2 months, maybe I just didn't give it a shot enough times. I will when I have more time.

ChrisP, you said...

[. I did Holosync through the first custom-made level without even a twinge of anything, now after a week or ten days listening to Higher Balance its all happening ...almost as though the bineural technology is more "advanced" (for lack of a better word) and the level of Holosync I was at wasn't "enough" for me.]

Holosync works with the brain and causes new neural pathways to develop or open up. HB works with the energy body (your soul) and the effects spill over to the physical causing who knows what but we don't care so much about that. You're FEELING it in your heart, not trying to change your physical organism. HB's binural is different somehow, that's for sure but I don't know exactly why.

[I think when I feel ready to move on to another module I will try the Manifestation one, as I think it might help me with my writers block by manifesting creative ideas and or vocabulary, etc. Your thoughts?]

I don't have Manifestation yet BUT I've heard that it deals with MAGIC. I've talked to them over the phone about it and they say that it's very advanced and you have to have some prerequisites under your belt before you try it. In other words, you learn to alter reality. I've studied a couple "magical" systems and most of them deal with putting you in a state of mind where you believe that the whole of the universe is mind-stuff and since that's what you are too, you can change the world with your mind alone. It sounds very quantum physicsy to me and I don't think you need something that powerful to overcome writers block. Sounds like using a nuclear missle to hunt deer- Overkill. If I were you I'd just call them and ask them which module would be best for that. Once I get Manifestation and know something about it I'll post here about it.

3Dlifestyle, you said...

[Maybe the visualization is really not necessary and the focusing on the touching of the chakras will suffice. What do you all think??]

Visualization is like imagining something. Even though he says to visualize prana comming into you eventually you drop the visualizing and just start FEELING it in actuality. This is REAL. You are arching the energy into you that's all around you. Solar energy existed 500 years ago. It was a reality then but no one harnessed it until this century. You are harnessing something that's really there, you are taking it in. You can feel it right away. Go ahead and visualize for as long as you want but you don't need to do it for long. Like shooting a basketball, you can visualize it and improve your performance (like Tony Robbins says) but eventually you really do just shoot the ball. Focus on the touch. It helps focus your attention. Eventually a thought by itself on the chakra is enough but do the touch for as long as you want.

Did I forget to cover anything?

Thanks,
I just purchesed the Foudation CD's after following this thread for a few days.re:
manifestation check out Abraham-hicks.com
or sivababa.org.I have had good results with these techniques coupled with using the Prosperity paraliminal.

Coldrayne

Where were you three year ago when this new system of meditation was released? I sure could've used your explaination, understanding & insight on this magnificent meditation method back then. Could you imagine how far along I would be if someone could have explained it the way you have? Your explaination on how you perceive it all to be is 1st class, among the best I 've read. I truly understand now. There is no legal forum to discuss this method of meditation, so I guess will have to continue or perhaps keep it going on "Beyond Human". If you search the archives on "Higher Balance" you will find a small, few mentioning of the system by not much. I bought the system when it was first introduced three years ago but shelved it because there were no one available like you around to compare notes with and to ask questions. You're the best!! Thanks.

COLDRAYNE:
Wow! Very impressive explaination...I think you missed your calling in life. You would make a great teacher or spiritual coach!! Way to clear up some confusing issues.
By the way, I definitely do better with the Dreamscape CD when I fall asleep to it and just let it talk to my subconscious. Last night I had trouble falling asleep and stayed awake for the whole thing and it is CREEPY toward the end! Can you tell me what is the purpose of some of those scenarios he has you visualizing (and the freaky drums playing)??

3DLifestyle:
I have been trying to think of a way to respond to your last post since you last posted. I'm have some advice for you but am having a hard time putting it into words.
(good thing we have our friend Coldrayne)
Its obvious that a big part of your problem is the fact that you are "not a believer". While clearly you would like to be a believer, you just cant visualize what you dont believe to be true or even possible. I think your trying to overcome a life time of thinking <a certain way> all at once when maybe you should be taking baby steps. Maybe by concentrating on visualizing prana one day, then when you get comfortable with that work on bringing it in through the first chakra, then so on and work your way up to the goal so it isnt so overwhelming all at once. It seems like you are waiting for the Universe to "prove" something to you first, before you believe, but I think it needs to be the other way around: you need to believe certain things are possible before you are able to experience them. (??)
You say:
<in order to make this...work, I have to make up something my logical mind knows isn't true>
But it is true, you'r right brain just needs to come up with a creative way to convince your left brain what it already knows. This CAN BE DONE: not only am I Catholic, but I'm an Accountant as well. Talk about conflicting chatter from the left brain! If I can overcome it so can you. Coldrayne's got it goin on, take his advice.
And baby steps.

Chrisp

I thank you also for your inputs, they are valued as well. You and Coldrayne have indeed given much to think about. Maybe I am approaching this from a left brain point of view. Guess I'm in need of a big paradigm shift . I haven't gotten up the courage to tackle the "Dreamscape" cd. Well believe it or not I guess I'm just plain "chicken". Afraid of what type of imagery I might muster up for myself :P

What an awesome thread! I'm getting out my HB CD's and dusting them off. I have a different prespective now and maybe I will be able to reach a higher level.
Thanks!

Flowerchild

Welcome to the "PARTY"

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved