Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Faune Offline OP
OP Offline

Have you been searching for a long time trying to find a way of becoming enlightened?
Like quite a few on this forum who I suspect have tried various methods ,meditation, being the watcher, qigong, Holosync, chanting,
etc. etc. over the years, you, like me have had limited success and apart from the odd moment have not truly become enlightened.
I recently came across a site (which perhaps some of you may have used) but I found it remarkable because it says that to become enlightened you need to be GIVEN a mystical experience from God/Universal Energy or from someone who can transmit the power and change your brain/DNA etc. generally speaking you can't do it on your own.
You can keep trying different methods but the way forward is to forget all the stuff you've read and tried and UNLEARN everything.
I'm not going to go into the whole background as you can read it yourself try this link for starters then check out Sri
Kalki and his teachings. http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Golden_Age_Foundation/id/1070
There is also a lot of scientific background info on other bits of the site
where people who have been enlightened by Kalki have been tested by Professors from Sweden & USA in Jan 2006 with EEG, MRI scans and other equipment.
It looks to be true and feels like this could be the real thing.
I look forward to reading your thoughts on this, but am offline for a couple of weeks so plenty of time for comments?
Enjoy, Love and Light
Faune

[This message has been edited by Faune (edited April 27, 2006).]

There a few things that pop out from this interview with Sri Ananda Giri that I really like:

1. He ackowledges that there a two kinds of people in the world (spiritual seekers and people who are not spiritual seekers). I would add that in the spiritual seeker category there are people who realize that they are seekers (awakened) and those who do not yet realize it (asleep).

2. The inclusion of women.

3. The statement that what we have to discover has three parts (you must discover yourself, you must discover the mysteries behind creation, and lastely personally meet God (aka the Universe, the Source, etc.)

It is also worth noting that Enlightenment is only attained AFTER awakening.

I have had moments that seemed like enlightenment- as soon as I settle into it and become used to my new level of awareness, that becomes my "normal".

I feel that for me, enlightenment is not somethng to attain, it is not a static state, but rather a continual unfolding or blossoming. This means that I am continualy evolving myself- that although I am (hopefuly) in a process of becomming more and more enlightened, I may never be completely enightened.

I have met some very highly advanced people- I have a great deal of respect for them- and I also see flaws- so do they, I am sure, otherwise would they be enlightened?

I do agree with the idea of unlearning- I realy do think that alot of the time we need to dehypnotise ourselves, come out of trance...to our natural state

It has been helpful to have people around who are at a higher place than I- and I also think that it is not needed in order to advance- things can happen spontaneously. That being said, those people have been a great help to me.

vitaman

Faune Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

Thank you for your comments, interesting?
However does anyone agree with the premise that it takes, as Kalki says, a
major neurological change in the brain to start the enlightenment process?
Most people who are acknowledged to be enlightened have had a life changing experience, for the Buddha it was light, David Hawkins a near death
experience, David Icke a Kundalini awakening etc all of all of which triggered a state of bliss and super awareness and an out of this world feeling which seems to have caused changes in the brain.
Is Holosync on the right track in creating new neural pathways through brain entrainment? Maybe, but too long a process - not to mention the $ cost.
I'm just trying to find out what does get you to the enlightened state and what Kalki and his followers say does seem to make sense. If we are facing a major shift in the world by 2012 then the sooner more of us are enlightened, and quickly, the better for everyone.

Love & light,
Faune

Well, if you look at it from a larger perspective, everything is energy. but on a smaller level your mind is plugged into your brain from a higher dimension. Your mind is the first cause that everything originates from. Now this is not to say that the brain cannot affect the mind indirectly but the mind is always in control even if you decide not to exercise that control.

When you take in new knowledge/experience it adds fibers to your energy bodies (assuming you have more than one). These fibers cause a shift in your physiology and create new neural pathways in your brain to allow you to better handle or intepret the fullness of the information contained within your energy being.

As an example, let's say you visit a park. There are millions of things going on in every instant but your brain may only be picking up on a fraction of the total experience. Now this is speaking subconsciously. Consciously, however you get an even smaller portion of the experince that your subconscious recorded.

So there is definately a change needed in the brain but that comes only as result of a change in the energy being.

I think holosync is very limited in its approach. While it may (perhaps?) build neural pathways (to what extent?) it does not however give you control of any kind over that new machinery you have built. Think of it like taking LSD. It may push you into having spiritual experiences but since you are not the one in control, if you ever lose access to the drug you will not be able to go back. The same holds true of Holosync. if you acheive something interesting and you lose the ability to listen to your CD's then you are left stranded with out your crutches.

A second issue I have with holosync is the stated purpose according to Bill Harris is not the experiences but to feel better or make your brain work better, or other mundane physical trivalities. I feel he has it backwards. He is more interested in the car than he is in the trip.

Third is the price. I think they string you along and drag out the course much more than is necessary. I think the guy is too money oriented. Anyone who has done any business with them knows hwo they get flooded with direct marketing from tons of other people that he gives your information to.

I forgot to add about your question concerning "what gets you there".

It is primarily the following

-Having a high enough vibration, having enough prana

-Dropping the emotional, social and psychological baggage of the past that is dead weight and keeping you fixed in your current perspective (you have to get outside the box)

-Having adequate 6th sense development to bridge you over into higher states of awareness (this requires adequate levels of prana to fuel these abilties)

-Mastering your mind, thoughts and emotions so you can peer past everything you "think" is you and find the real you

-Having enough conceptual understanding to know how to gather prana, utilize the prana you have gathered, and interpet the information you receive from your higher sensories

If you are serious and looking at 2012 as a deadline of sorts then I would suggest the quickest way to get there is through the Higher Balance Star Reach Program. This will give you all the tools, guidance and understanding necessary to get there in the most direct way. Anyone of the Star Reach Participants in this forum can vouch for it being light years ahead of anything else available.

www.higherbalance.com

http://www.higherbalance.com/expansion/star_reach.php

Why worry about 2012? NOW is where it is at...hanging out in future maybes is not where I find enlightenment.

It is great for goal setting and idealising, but that is not how my spirit taps in...Some things just happen in their own time, wanting and hurrying puts it farther away. Every significant spiritual experience happened to me when I was present, now- not while attached to future or past...

If what your guru says realy fits for you, realy resonates, then go for it. Remember that you can always choose your heros...I have been blessed with many.

vitaman

BTW, I like Centrepointes product, but the price is very prohibitive, so I stopped...and how they can call something that goes on and on "the end" is beyond me....LOL

Absolutely things must happen in thier own time, but effort is still required. You get your destined future unless you work to change it. We all know the future is an illusion just as the past is. There is only now. So the question is what do you want your "now" to become. How you spend your "now" will affect what your now becomes.

In general I would agree to follow what resonates with you, however always keep in mind the warning about "believing in what you 'want' to be true". Avoid getting caught up in a feel good system that doesn't produce anything. Religion is notorious for this.

Vita-man

You got it! I really couldn't have put it better.

Now is where it's at. It's the ONLY place to be.

And as you say you can choose your own hero or guru or way of seeing life but it pays to remember it is ONLY your hero or guru etc. and not necessarily anyone else's.

I am afraid none of this post resonated with me at all. It just left me with a vague feeling that life does not have to be as complicated as this. But hey, no worries, that's just the way I am and I am happy with that. I love life when it feels extraordinarily simple. That way, life has always been at its best and most beautiful for me.

You see sometimes just sitting in a coffee house watching the world go bye or sitting by my window on a summer evening watching Swallows circling in the sky is enough for me; no worrying about the past or the future or where this particular "now" is going to take me. I am too in the now to care, and too in it to even notice anything else.

So Vita man, you must tell me, what it was about Holosync you liked. Did it do anything for you and if it wasn't for the expense would you have maybe continued with it?

Regards
Steve

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved