Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#18145 09/01/00 12:08 AM
OP Offline

Weight39Doug,

I'm curious ... did I mention I was Canadian in a prior post ... oh well, must be the AP working it's magic!

I'd take an educated guess that you are a person who yearns for knowledge and strives to find a better way in life ...

What level of Holosync ya on, how are the results? I'm still working on my affirmations after taking some suggestion from Marc ... just need time now to figure how and what I want to become!

How the PR coming along? Have you been at it long?

Great group of people on this DB ... similar to that of HS!

Take care!

From one fellow Canadian to another ... eh!!!

Michael Saikali

#18146 09/03/00 05:15 AM

You mentioned being Canadian indirectly. You said something about a Canadian Photoreading instructor and it just stuck in my mind.

As far as holosync I have been listening for 6 months and I am on level one. I have had some incredible results and I think that it does help with photoreading. Both are whole mind systems.

I am new to photoreading. I have been doing it for a month now. I heard so many positive references to photoreading on the holosync discussion board that I decided to give it a try.

In the photoreading course I found that the super reading and dipping did work according to the purpose I had in mind. But I like to photoread, let it incubate, and then use the skittering (rhymic perusal) technique to scan the whole book. Like I said it feels like the material is familiar after photoreading. It allows me to speed through a whole book without getting hung up on comprehension.

In the past, I have tried speed reading but I ran into a problem of comprehension. The difference with this program is the photofocus step. I can get through the material quickly because part of mind has already been subjected to it. It just needs to be recalled or activated as they say.

#18147 09/03/00 04:39 PM

weight39doug,
What exactly is Rhynic perusal, I'm curious, I'm always curious about the things of the mind.
Thanks.

#18148 09/03/00 04:41 PM

In the photoreading course I found that the super reading and dipping did work according to the purpose I had in mind. But I like to photoread, let it incubate, and then use the skittering (rhymic perusal) technique to scan the whole book. Like I said it feels like the material is familiar after photoreading. It allows me to speed through a whole book without getting hung up on comprehension.

What exactly is rhymic Perusal, I'm always curious about the things of the mind.
Thanks.

#18149 09/04/00 06:41 AM

Rhythmic Perusal is mentioned in the newest version of the photoreading book. It involves looking at the text in patterns. An inside out pattern of moving your eyes over the text or moving them in diagonals for example. I naturally use circular patterns to expose my eyes to all of the text. A quick glance usually is enough for me to understand what I am reading after I have photofocused and incubated.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved