Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Check out www.subdyn.com. What is the difference between this method and Photoreading?

PhotoReading is less expensive, more general, easier to learn, and has a higher customer satisfaction rate, I believe.

There are going to be a number of similar approaches to accelerated learning techniques simply because our brains probably work basically the same - and one thing that one individual stumbles upon is likely to be stumbled upon by another individual. If you look closely at the kata and forms from different martial arts styles, you'll end up seeing a lot of similarities - simply because there are only so many effective ways that the body can move. Maybe there is something analogous in accelerated learning?

The topic of Subliminal Dynamics and PhotoReading has come up numerous times in this discussion board, as well as on various email lists. My understanding, if I recall correctly, is that those who have tried both systems found PhotoReading to be better overall.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Do see other other posts, use the above Search link and search for Subliminal Dynamics.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved