Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#18878 12/13/00 03:58 AM
OP Offline

My name is Mike Kovacs and I have just ordered the photoreading home course about 2 days ago and I am waiting for it to arive here... I will probably open it up for christmass most likely.... I posted this to introduce my self to all of you...by the way, I am 17 years old. I hope that PR course will benefit me after awhile.

#18879 12/13/00 04:16 AM

Hey,
Hows it going Mike, you will be very pleased with photoreading! It is truly amazing. I am 18 so it is nice to know there are young people who do this!

#18880 12/13/00 01:58 PM

Thats fantastic!

You're setting yourself up for success for life with the right tool ... PR will prove itself invaluable to you for many years to come.

The really nice thing (and you've some way to go) that you can pass on these skills to your children.

Visit this forum often if you have any questions - we have some great Jedi Knights on this forum! (Just finished watching Star Wars Episode 1 )

I'd like to wish you good luck but you won't need that ... you will master PR in time!

Humbly

Michael Saikali

#18881 12/13/00 08:20 PM
OP Offline

Thanks..that really excites me..especially because i'm in school which should make things easier for me I would hope (In time) and whatever else i may do in the future that requires alot of studying or so on... Heh so how did you like the star wars episode 1? I thaught it was cool except for Jar Jar.......BTW speaking of Jedi Knights and THE FORCE i beleve what they use to float things is telekinesis? Beleve it or not I can do telekinesis to a certain point....If i balance a photo or a peice of paper or something light on the edge of a table or on a balance.....I can make the object rock back and forth just by thinking about it and i can usually make it fall off...It freaks alot of people out and some day i hope to develope this further... If you want to know how to go about doing this (which everyone has this NATURALL ability as well) let me know and i can direct you to some sites that may help you develpe this. Or ask me some questions..Not to get off topic too much though..... Heh

[This message has been edited by Mike Kovacs (edited December 13, 2000).]

#18882 12/13/00 08:33 PM

Interesting,
My friends have said that I a little bit of psychic ability, that may sound weird, but sometimes I think it is true. I think it may be intuition, but there might be something to it. I wonder if telekinesis really is true?

#18883 12/13/00 08:40 PM
OP Offline

I myself and many others that i have proven it to now beleve it is true...In fact i taught one of my friends to do telekinesis to a certain point...With telekinesis you can do many types of things besides moving objects with the mind...you can make a psi energy ball and throw them at ppl or objects(sounds crazy doesn't it?) or you can get into pyrokinesis,cryokinesis,hydrokinesis,or even electrokinesis which have all been reported to be ture....I hear of few people though that are advanced telekinetics that can make a telekinetic barrior around themselvs to keep things out or away from them. or if you are good enough you can use some of the Body's natural energies to even Heal yourself from sicknesses if you know how to go about doing so....I have been doing telekinesis for about 2-3 weeks and have had some sucess with moving light objects...I know this is not a draft in the room because when i go to balance an object like paper on a balance, I will leave the room for about 5 or 10 minutes...then i will come back into the room to find that it is still there! and has not fallen off the balance....then from a distance(not blowing on the object) i can make it rock back and forth and usually fall off....I have yet to be able to have control of this energy so that i can make it fall one way or the other...

[This message has been edited by Mike Kovacs (edited December 13, 2000).]

#18884 12/13/00 08:52 PM

Though I am intrigued, I am *incredibly* skeptical. But I'm never too skeptical to not look into something for myself or give it a try!

So, please, pass on the websites!

By the way, do you ever feel any type of sensation either in the middle of your forehead or at the crown of your skull? --especially when you are performing this type of feat?

Here's a quick thought--perhaps what you are doing to move these things is extending your body's magnetic field?

#18885 12/13/00 09:29 PM
OP Offline

Well first off everything or so they say has a magnetic field around it..I forget what they say what energy (which has a name for it) that the brain emits in wave like foarms that are dense enough to move objects for example....but I'm positive and convinced that what i did was telekinesis because and i have shown many people which of corse they could not come up with exscuses to explain why the object moved....which can only lead to the truth...that telekinesis exists.....and they have proven it in many studies in universities....from what i have read....also it was in the News papper a few weeks back. so thats enough for me to truely beleve....okay now for some good sites that i learned these things on.....I will post shortly in my next post because i have to gather the sites together and decide which ones are best then post the URL here...

#18886 12/13/00 09:37 PM
OP Offline

Okay well the best one that i could come up with is the one that i regularly used when practicing the ability....the URL is http://www.angelfire.com/or/telekinesisworld/
It is a nice website that explains the techniques of this ability well and is understandable....Unfortunatly the other site about making a PSI ball is under construction......before you become too skeptical...just read through that site i posted and give it a try.....obviously dont expect too much the first few times that you try it....It took me a good hour+ of just sitting down in a quiet place and practicing the ability until i first got some movement of an object (a spoon that is) on a balance...but the more you do this the better you will get at it and it wont take as much to get an object moving as it did at first....You will even be able to do it in noisy places eventually.....All that i ask is that you give it a try (a good one at that!) and hopefully you will be able to see that it truely does exist....if that does not work then maybe somehow i could send an online video of me performing telekinesis? but that may be hard since anyone may argue that out of view i have a fan blowing on the object to make it move or something like that......

#18887 12/14/00 12:50 AM

Mike,
I went to the site... though it appeared a tad cheesy, I think there may be something to the content. After reading everything there, I believe that there may be a "non-mystical" explanation for telekinesis, and (god help me) that it may exist...

A MAJOR suggestion: BUY the Instantaneous Personal Magnetism cassette NOW!!! I have a feeling this tape will be a godsend to those interested in telekinesis. The first time I used this tape, I felt as if every cell in my body were BUZZING. Tips of my fingers were tingling too. Also, it felt like the edge of my nose was *sparking* every couple minutes--as in an electric shock.

And here I was thinking, 'personal magnetism' was a metaphor Paul used for 'charming'.

The effect that the webmaster describes seems so incredibly similar to descriptions of principles and phenomenon found in Qi Gong and Tai Chi -- Tiger's Paw, Ball of Chi, Energy in finger tips. Can it be that it is all the same—just different labels? Kirilan photography measures *something*--but does it measure magnetism? Does it measure the negative charge of cells? Does it measure Chi? Does it measure psi energy? What the hell is chi anyway--in a non-mystical definition?

Or are all these things …. merely different descriptions of the same phenomenon? (!!!!!) “There is one eternal truth, but infinite ways of perceiving that truth!”

With kirilan photography, after a person drinks a cup of coffee, smokes a cigarette, and gets worried, then takes picture of his hand--it looks dead—very little energy. Then, that same person does a 10 minute tai chi form, his hand is ablaze!

This seems to concur with the principles of alkalization that I mentioned in another post--the more alkalized our blood cells are, the more oxygen we get, the healthier we are. High amounts of acid disrupt the charge of our blood cells and cause them to stick together. –in other words, drink that coffee, smoke that cigarette, get worried—produces acid, disrupts charge—take a Kirilan photograph--no chi, no psi, no charge.

This may be why those who experience a kundalini awakening have virtually no need for sleep, and often develop very particular taste in food—perhaps they subconsciously have a tendency to eat only highly alkaline foods like green vegetables to facilitate flow of energy (aka increase the negative charge of their cells).

There, that’s One Mystery of the Universe Solved.

You know, listening to a set of tapes on Qi Gong once, the speaker mentioned an instance where a Taoist Master sent 'a ball of chi', or a 'psi ball' as you call it, at a bird in the sky. The bird dropped dead. Upon hearing this, I was with someone else, and I have to tell you...we both LAUGHED our asses off. *yeah right*. But you know, as Lao Tzu wrote,

"IF THEY DID NOT LAUGH, IT WOULD NOT BE THE TAO."

It’s funny,... I realize that this all seems fantastic and ridiculous—and I can’t even believe I am seriously talking about it!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved