Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#18898 12/14/00 03:37 PM
OP Offline

Okay thanks for that advice pete.

#18899 12/15/00 03:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Kovacs:
Thanks..that really excites me..especially because i'm in school which should make things easier for me I would hope (In time) and whatever else i may do in the future that requires alot of studying or so on... Heh so how did you like the star wars episode 1? I thaught it was cool except for Jar Jar.......BTW speaking of Jedi Knights and THE FORCE i beleve what they use to float things is telekinesis? Beleve it or not I can do telekinesis to a certain point....If i balance a photo or a peice of paper or something light on the edge of a table or on a balance.....I can make the object rock back and forth just by thinking about it and i can usually make it fall off...It freaks alot of people out and some day i hope to develope this further... If you want to know how to go about doing this (which everyone has this NATURALL ability as well) let me know and i can direct you to some sites that may help you develpe this. Or ask me some questions..Not to get off topic too much though..... Heh

[This message has been edited by Mike Kovacs (edited December 13, 2000).]

#18900 12/15/00 03:45 PM

Hi!

That sounds everything very incredibel.
But if it works (what i do believe)
why will nobody proof it??
If someone would like to proof it (Mike?)
he or she can win 1 Million US$!!
And what I have heared is the guy how wants to pay the money for a proofed PSI phenomen
still waiting to spend the money.

Oh ,and by the way think about me when you win the 1 Mil. US$

#18901 12/15/00 04:44 PM

His name is James Randi

#18902 12/17/00 01:52 AM
OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by whatthe222:
His name is James Randi

Then bring him to me...

#18903 12/17/00 09:07 PM

I have read numberous books on psychic abilities, everything from basic intuition to teleportation, but in all my studies I have found nothing terribly concrete. There has been no proof that would make the existance of psychic phenomena a certainty. I would like to believe, truly, I would. I began my journey of knowledge after having a dream in which I could perform telekinesis. That was four years ago, and though I am a much better person than I was before, the original intent of my exploration has been lost in doubt. It is not like I simply bought a lot of books and read them and decided they were trash. No, I tried them out, expecting them to work. When something did not turn out as I was hoping, I'd move on.

And after these four years, I still look for someway to release this potentially life-changing power, but it just isn't happening the way I would like. I was considering testing out a bit of low-level magick, but I believe that to be a ritual corrupted version of psychic powers. I get psychic insights every now and again, but that could just be considered a processing of my normal five senses, not a special sixth sense.

That psychic ball peaks my interest, if you have any details on that, I'd like to hear them.

Peace.
( sorry brian, I guess I get an F for originality )

#18904 12/17/00 09:22 PM
OP Offline

Well I can post the site for that phycic ball but unfortunatly...right now that site is under construction. But as soon as it is finished I will post the URL here in this forum.

#18905 12/17/00 11:34 PM

sorry brian,

please, don't applogize... I'm just strange!!!

Actually, I recently identified the dominant underlying principle of my life:
"Witness what others do, and then either a. do the opposite or b. find a better way."

I've been ruminating on this recently.

When I was young, I didn't watch American television. Instead, I spent years of my free time watching a British science fiction show called Dr. Who. The Premise? A super-genius man who can live for up to a 1000 years travels around in a telephone booth which can travel INSTANTLY to anywhere in the universe and to any time period.

Imagine the variability of plot!!! ANYTIME, ANYPLACE in the universe... watching these programs for hours on end, instead of the usual mindless dribble, I believe made my mind GENERATIVE in the extreme.

lol. and it's weird, I developed a pseudo british accent from watching all this Brit Sci-Fi when I was young, and I don't talk at all like people from my hometown.

I have read numberous books on psychic abilities, everything from basic intuition to teleportation,

Teleportation??????? Impossible!!! Tell more...

As for psychic experiences, I had another one last night:

at 3:50AM, I heard the 'incoming mail sound' of MS Outlook (in my head). MY SPEAKERS WERE OFF. I looked at the program....

and guess what?

THERE WAS NOTHING THERE!!!!!!!!
And THEN, I pressed "send and receive" and *BOOM*, a message appeared from 3:49.

Now that is insanity.

#18906 12/18/00 01:35 AM

Teleportation? Yeah, it's fun stuff. Tried that for a while, lots of daydreaming too, but nothing real. That book was "Teleportation! : A Practical Guide for the Metaphysical Traveler" by Gwen Totterdale. 90% of the book was filler, 9% was talking about Richard Bach's Jonathan Livingston Seagull, as though it was to taken literally. I have other books, ranging from "Invisibility and Levitation" by Commander X (laugh, please laugh) to Automatic Writing, to various books on auras and psychic healing. I have a bunch on OEBs and remote viewing. One book on Psychic Touch, and a number on basic psychic delevopment. I try to cover the whole spectrum, so if I'm missing anything, please tell me.

I've experienced a few things that are hard to explain, but mostly in the intutive sector, (oh, and I have a few books on Intution) like about a month ago, I was sitting at my computer desk, doing some work and listening to some mp3's (yes, I know they are illegal, but I just don't care. Spank me already ) and while I was half listening, I looked up and saw the song that was playing, which was No Doubt's "Don't Speak." A few images of the music video flashed through my head and I had this thought that popped into my head. It told me to go turn on the TV to either VH1 or MTV, and I would see what I saw in my head. As it happened, I had not watched TV in about 3 weeks, and had no desire to waste any more of my time doing so. So I just sat there, and thought about why I should not go. But I felt something, so I went in spite of my doubt. On MTV there was some talk show, so I quickly flipped over to VH1 and there they were playing a special on the group Don't Speak. In less than 10 seconds, I saw some of the pictures that had flashed through my head as I had listened to the song. I turned off the TV and tried to rationalize it. I must have seen a commerical. But no, I had not even turned on the TV in nearly a month. Then I must have seen it in the newspaper or on a billboard or someone mentioned this somehow, somewhere. But all of those were so unlikely that I could not easily accept them. Like with Tony Robbins and his "seven lies of success" I decided I could believe whatever I chose to believe and therefore, I choose to believe what empowers me and makes me feel special. I see no reason to just toss away such a validation of what I've been looking for. If I were a scientist, I would say that I was biased, that this proved nothing, because I was looking for something, trying to make connections that weren't there. Well, I not a scientist, and I really don't give a damn whether I am biased or not.

Happy huntings.

#18907 12/27/00 02:32 AM
OP Offline

Your missing out on Telekinesis and Telepathy.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved