Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

I heard an interview with Pete Bissonette on a Christian radio station out of Colorado Springs, CO, one Saturday morning while I was driving to college. The next Saturday morning, I heard it again. By the third Saturday morning, I had my wife listening to the interview.
I have just ordered the course this week and I am waiting for the delivery. Remember my name. You'll probably be seeing it around here quite a bit.

I also found out about Photoreading from The Einstein Factor. This was a long time ago and it prompted me to buy the book...but I didn't really do anything until I got the home study course a few weeks ago, which was prompted by reading the posts in this forum.

Jeff

Let me dust this post... *cough, cough*

I found out about PRing by a friend whom talked to me about it, almost 2 years ago.

The site did not impress me much at first, "too much commercial" I thought . But then I spent one evening reading posts thru this forum, and something clicked in my head: there has to be some truth in all this!. And 3 PLCs and some paraliminals later, here I'm yet.

[This message has been edited by Rogin (edited February 24, 2003).]

I learned about PR about three years ago.
I had found the LS site on the internet, read about PR and read and re read the testemonials and finally decided to order the book.

[This message has been edited by jonah (edited February 24, 2003).]

I was looking at the library for books on speed reading and I looked at them and one said 25,000 wpm ... so I took it.

Was staying up until 3:00AM on a school night, depressed, and with dropping grades. I was curious when channel flipping and came to the infomercial. I told my family about it, and they didn't believe me, but got me the book for Christmas.

And that's that.

-youngprer

I found out about PR on the internet doing a search for speed reading techniques. I was fascinated and ran out and found the book at Borders the next day. I (normal) read through the book in two days and tried PRing. It felt strange, but I felt like I it worked (can't really explain it).

Then, ran out and got a copy of The Mind Mapping book by Tony Buzan.

That combined with other studies I've done onthe mind and learning and the subconscious have me hooked.

I still have much practice to do with PRing. And, am bent on getting the home study course and attending the seminar (currently unemployed, though).

I am interested in researching for writing, gaining information for fun, and I am most interested in direct learning for skill learning.

I have a horrible sleeping problem (the problem being that I don't do it) and managed to catch an airing of the infomercial at 4 or 5 am. I remember because after I ordered it, I watched the sunrise, then said, "Dear God, I've just burned $250."

Later, after learning the system, I will now say without a doubt, the system is probably worth double the price. You are learning a skill that puts you at an advantage over EVERYBODY. It's an awesome system, and I've learned that staying up for days will eventually yield good results, like watching important infomercials (j/k).

-Ramon http://razor.ramon.com

I heard about it years ago, because I learned about NLP through Speed Seduction, before I developed a more rounded interest in the subject as a whole.

I didn't think I could do it because of my experiences with being a slow reader. I have great comprehension, and amazing vocabulary, but I don't read fast compared to my mother or some of my peers.

What made me decide to invest the money? I had a breakthrough, where I was able to read a page a second with full comprehension. I can't say how, except to say that something broke the barrier between preconscious and conscious processing. It wasn't a pleasent experience overall, but the things that were good about it changed my outlook on a great many things.

quote:
Originally posted by Kaiden:

...I can't say how, except to say that something broke the barrier between preconscious and conscious processing. It wasn't a pleasent experience overall, but the things that were good about it changed my outlook on a great many things.

What do you mean it wasn't a pleasent experience?

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved