Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Many years ago, I was trained as hypnotist, a friend in a course talked to me about PR. Well, he did not call it PR, but it was a technique about mentally photographing a book and later calling to conscience memories of the book…

A few months ago, I searched on Internet and found this site….

Richard, Paris, France.

I found about this just like several others. I was searching for speed reading, and ever since seeing the front page for this site, it all seemed very intriguing. Who could resist considering 25,000 wpm?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Neat stories. Keep them coming. It is interesting how we all came together.

I was looking for something to help me with my dyslexia and AD/HD problem when I foud life-tools in the UK, and tryed photo-reading and It's worked out really well, Now I am a NLPer soon to be trainer, and a life skills coach, mostly thanks to photo-reading, P.s thanks LSC.

My sister was and still is using the CRI CDs when she recieved information in the post about Photoreading from that same crowd. She knew how I loved to improve my abilities and handed me the order form and related materials. I am an accountant working in Australia and I must say this is the best thing I have ever come across in my whole life to date. I don't know what the future holds but if its anything like the breakthrough the PRWS has been then I can't wait.

[This message has been edited by JoeBlogs (edited January 01, 2006).]

I found out about photoreading from Bill Harris of Centerpointe when I became am inner-circle member of his Holosync program. As a gift he sent me a DVD from Learning Strategies.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved