Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#20210 03/16/01 08:50 PM
OP Offline

hi i would like to share a little problem:
i have completed the course and im using it on a daily baisis (almost hourly) till ill master it totally & take over the world, kidding .

im a 16 year old student and it occours that when i need 2 learn something from a study book i prefer 2 just go2 the right chapters in the book & pull out what i need (after all when you study something u know what u are going to be tested on..). i find that i do this effectively without having to read the wrong study metarial in the book. all of the reading proccess is done without the system.
i just wanted to ask if that is a wrong thing? because im still new, i feel like im abandoning the system but i do find doing the system is less effective in such cases .
do you have any suggestions replys, any?
im just not feeling settled about this .
if you have any suggestions on how i can improve my studying or the basics of what i do as to integrate the system after i have finished mastering the theory.it will also be much appreciated.

That's fine. The idea is to have a purpose when you approach a book. If the purpose is to get out of the book to ace the test, so be it. When you want more, go for it!

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved