Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

ALL those who have given it an honest chance managed to find a piece of success to hold/build on to. Its kind of amazing isn't it that the people who wine about it are the people who havn't even spent a single cent on the system.

Pete,
Thanks a lot. U've encouraged me as a new member to proceed with the basic technique even though i have not received the book i've ordered yet. It is OK..start practicing by reading this forum ?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Sure!

Iam Offline

I'm going to wait for the material.
I have enough bad habits to unlearn as it is.

Still waiting for my book ? Get fire up by reading this forum.....and my final exam is around the corner....what should i do ?

Preview a copy at your local library until your new book arrives.

Any suggestions on studying Mathematics ?
Since it involves a lot of formulas, teorams , logic & proof.
p/s. i'm taking discrete maths

Administrator
Administrator

Studying math with PhotoReading is great. Whenever my kids got stuck during a math assignment, I've always encouraged them to re-PhotoRead their entire textbook. Invariably that loosens their stuck state and gives them the "aha!" they need to keep going.

Very rarely does anyone ever "read" an entire textbook in math. Using the PRWMS you can get the author's reasoning for constructing the text, getting more of the SKELLETON upon which the content being taught all hangs.

When you study a chapter, you should lightly preview (1 min), PhotoRead the chapter, turn to the study problems for mind probing, super read and dip to answer the problems, mindmap the important things to remember, and rapid read to finish.

Slick. Works totally. Next time someone hands you a math text you can say, "ALRIGHT!!! I haven't read a good math text in AGES!" Watch how it blows their circuits.

quote:
Originally posted by PaulScheele:
Whenever my kids got stuck during a math assignment, I've always encouraged them to re-PhotoRead their entire textbook...

Wow! Sounds like the future! "Ok kids, let's PhotoRead your math book..." I love it. Speaking of which (just to take this even more off-topic) what is the best way/age to introduce the PRWMS to children?

[This message has been edited by Lomas (edited July 12, 2001).]

I finished reading the PhotoReading Whole Mind System Book about four days ago. Anyway I PhotoRead my Math book from begining to end two days ago in order to prepare for a placement test next week. Yesterday I activated one chapter and answered the problems at the end; however last night I dreamt that I was in school, and the teacher was discussing exactly the same subject I had been studing yesterday. When I woke up this morning I was so excited to have experienced this (however small). I am curios about the wonderful things this program can help me achieve!!
All I can say is thank you so much to the team of people who have made this available to us. It's wonderful!!

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved