Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Alex,
I don't know what you mean in your last post, maybe you intended it to be ironical; but your experience was actually more valuable to me than any one else in this thread. As I already pointed out, we are all different and your experience always will be valuable for someone out here.

Administrator
Administrator

Betsemes,

Thank you... I was being ironcal. Sorry if my last post confused you.

Alex

OP Offline

Alex,
My personal evaluation of the MO was and still is: it is overpriced.

I want you to know that i did not return my MO course b/c i received some stuff of great value. Mgrego is the one who said he was sorry he did not return MO in time.

I still use ABC lists and analograffiti. I paid a whole lot of $$$ for only a couple techniques. Plus the paraliminal is not one that is useable on a regular basis like GC. The GC paraliminal is one of the best to ever come out.

If i had a truly low opinion of MO as you say, i would not have kept it.

For anyone out there who has the $$$ and no knowledge of Vera's work, then buy it. I truly value what i learned in that course. I think LS, when combining w/ other presenters, has to up their price out of necessity.

Yes, we do have a different opinion of technical. Well, i'm in a technical job and it's more than just hardware We can take field hits on the whole package. Over the years, my understanding of technical has broadened considerably. But, i definitely know what you mean. That certainly was my take until experiencing this present job.

Good luck w/ GC

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved