Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

I don't think you understood my question. I was trying to ask you which is more close to the goals you need. Which is more realistic.Which do you perceive will help you. Also, Can you answer the first question about the search on Kazaa.

Thanks,,,,

quote:
Originally posted by SDstudent:
if you read carefully, you would have learned that I haven't been able to get any of them to work. That's why I am asking for help.

SDStudent

SDstudent, thanks for the info!

Giancarlo,

Sorry it took so long for a reply. I have searched Kazaa.com by using "Subliminal Dynamics" or "Mental Photography".
I do think that Photoreading has better descriptions of activation techniques and other practical information.
I have asked Sub Dyn for the results of the research they have done and I have heard no respond. I wonder if Learning Strategies has any research to back it up their system as well. Personally, i feel that both systems can work. But Photoreading allows you more resources to use and make it work. I didn't receive as much help from Sub Dyn.
I guess we have to understand that we have been trained for years on consciously reading text. That is what our brain knows so far. On the other hand, children learn at an extraordinary speed. Their brain waves are in the theta state more than adults. Then their absorption of information starts to slow down as soon as they enter preschool. I suspect that part of it is due to the teachers forcing them to subvocalize each word they see. Children lose interest in many subjects because it is just taught a extremely slow rate. Many years of this type of schooling might make it difficult for individuals to get extraordinary results from photoreading in just weeks. Maybe it takes months or years to build neuroconnections in the brain to access this subconscious information. If that is the case I am will to work as long as I have to. I know that I am going to need it for medical school. I just hope I can get it to work.
When I see individuals like Andy030 become successful after their initial setback that gives me the hope that I need to continue with the system. Andy030, I think that you at one time outlined the process you go though. Can you post that again? Thxs.

[This message has been edited by SDstudent (edited October 14, 2001).]

Hey SDstudent. I just have one question for you. Aren't these photoreading courses supposed to rely heavily on the manuals that are included in the courses? I agree with you completely that courses should be free until they actually work for you , but the tapes aren't much good without the manuals, yes? I'm very interested in learning the photoreading course, but don't exactly have the money right now for it. Is there any way that someone can locate the manuals or scans of their pages on any shared file web sites like kazaa or from users like yourself? A sincere thanks.

SDstudent:
Why not combine forces then?, take the eye chart drill, the relaxation sessions, Einstein distraction index, and the mental photography techniques from Subliminal Dynamics, coupled with the activation techniques and paraliminal tapes from Photoreading whole mind system. Pretty eclectic uhh? Some of the Greatest martial art systems was based on taking the best from several systems. Example: Bruce Lee's "Jeet kung do". Bruce believe in taking what works and discarding that which didn't. He borrowed from Wing Chun, Kung Fu, Boxing(he studied under Muhammed Ali) Taekwondo etc. Do the same.

SDstudent:

Also remember, "THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS"

I'd put my money on PhotoReading any day. The other company sounds too much like a cult...making promises it can't deliver. Besides, at $400.00 U.S. that would translate to $800.00 Canadian by the time Customs and GST happens.

I am, however still having trouble letting go of my old reading habits but am having some real knockout dreams. Thanks PhotoReading!

N.Armstrong:

I totally disagree. Some of the techniques that Subliminal Dynamics utilizes can be found in Silva Mind Control Method, such as reprogramming the mind to accomplish things such as dream programming, problem solving, healing and ESP. These things are currently found within the Silva Method, and they are not a cult. We are all capable of these things but somewhere along the way, we lost this ability. By reprogramming the subconcious in a positive manner, wonderful thing will manifest. Some people would like to learn Photoreading but do not because they believe that it borders on the realm of the supernature because of its NLP background. So if you are worrying about it being to cultist, then you shouldn't be messing with photoreading either.

N. Armstrong:
I forgot to mention, I own both systems and have managed to integrate the two quite well with wonderful results, and I don't belong to a cult. You won't see me running around the airports wearing an orange toga and bare footed preaching "Learn Photoreading or burn in hell"!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by allenhm:
N. Armstrong:
I forgot to mention, I own both systems and have managed to integrate the two quite well with wonderful results

Maybe, you can help me, allenhm. What has been your success and what techniques have you taken from both systems and used effectively? By the way, I also do MA and understand the benefit of taking what works like Bruce said. Thanks in advance.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved