Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

allenhm,
Thanks for your info. One question: What specific activation techniques do you use? I only photoread and look at the cover then imagestream. I don't preview right now. (Process is like the dictionary drill) I want to make sure that I am getting the info thru PRing instead of the trigger words that I will pick up in the beginning. It would seem that one could get a general idea of what the material is by previewing. Therefore, one would not know if PRing is working. What do you think?

quote:
Originally posted by allenhm:
Also, somewhere down the road, I will be incorporating the dream programming and problem solving programming from subdyn into my practice and mastering of the photoreading system. I don't use the manifesting or health programming aspect of subdyn at this moment in time. Makes one hell of an arsenal I have when waging war against the information era. Pls excuse my mentality, being an old special operations team member, some things die hard
All of you out there remember, the more tools that you have in your toolbox, coupled with the appropriate training, the more you are capable of doing.

SDstudent,

What has been your experience with imagestreaming as activation? Do you get clear images/ideas from the PR'd material or do you have to decipher the "hidden" meaning from something that is more dream-like?

quote:
Originally posted by SDstudent:
allenhm,
do you think?
Thanks for your info. One question: What specific activation techniques do you use? I only photoread and look at the cover then imagestream.

I have been getting problems with all types of activation. When I imagestream, my mind will make up images and ideas that do not have anything to do with the material. Maybe, it is my imagination or some deeper level of understanding of some other material. I don't dream in vivid detail of material that I PRed. I am not sure if the information is going into my subconscious mind. I have PRed textbooks on the classes that I am taking (Cell molecular Biology and Histology), but I don't get the "A HA" feeling when the professor presents the material. Lecture in itself is an activation process, is it not? I need help.

quote:
Originally posted by mgrego2:
SDstudent,

What has been your experience with imagestreaming as activation? Do you get clear images/ideas from the PR'd material or do you have to decipher the "hidden" meaning from something that is more dream-like?

[This message has been edited by SDstudent (edited October 19, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by SDstudent (edited October 19, 2001).]

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved