Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

well, i am now at an impass, thanks for your reply andy, and yours chris. the whole thing about "photographing" the book and knowing the answers...well, wow. tho that could have been luck (statistics dont necessarily dictate an individual trial). but i'd like someone to respond to those things mentioned in chris's letter...about the whole 30 days thing, and 4 days thing...etc...how is that stuff happening if the system is lacking?

well, keep the conversation goin, peops.

ahdy

SDstudent, in a nutshell, what's in the SubDyn course that's not in Photoreading? It sounds to me that Image Streaming is the difference. Is there anything else?

All this talk sounds very encouraging- about SubDyn relying heavily on spontaneous activation and all.

you know, i bet the image streaming is the activation..that sounds like the only that's not spontaneous....

If that's the case that would be cool. I just got the book "The Einstein Factor" By Win Wenger and Richard Poe and Image Streaming is taught in it.

hi Andy, great! i've actually seen the words "image streaming" on other places on this site (i think under the paraliminal discussion forum) so it must useful...tell me how you fare with it...i think i'll go to b&n and grab teh einstein factor..

thx

Here it is in a nutshell:

Before I start, let me tell you my status. I have both Photoreading course and the SubDyn Course. I have photoread or mentally photographed (or what ever you want to call it) the dictionary(English and Spanish), several science texts, financial success material, etc. several times!!! I tried the dictionary drill in the beginning getting 7/15 direct hits. Maybe it is working??? I have PR material novels and not know what is the plot, characters, etc. I preview and activated the material getting trigger words, but no, I repeat, NO sense of gelling. Sure, I pick up some character names and other information, but I did not have a sense that I knew what the story was about. I could do that without PRing, I guess. I have a Cell Molecular Biology class this semester and I previewed and PR the material 15 times. I activated with skittering, dipping and class lecture. I also studied the material the old fashion way by taking notes which is an activation tool in itself, I suppose. I did go with my hunches and my knowledge of the subject. Let's say that I did not ace the exam by any means. I didn't even have a B. But I will keep trying to PR the material and activate it. If people on this forum are getting the gelling effect, then it must be a matter of times before I get it. Right? Anyway, here is what SUBDYN tells you to do. I am not responsible for any misinterpretation. I don't want SYNDYN.com to dedicate a page to dissing me, too. ; )

They are big on conditioning your subconscious mind to believe in the system. Believe that you are photographing the material and that you are able to recall it 100%. You are suppose to do two relaxation sessions every day to condition your mind. Eye drills and Einstein's distraction index are to be performed daily. No previewing of material. Their photoreading session is very similar if not the same. They said to mentally photography the material upside down to prevent any influence of the conscious mind. You also have a cadence and affirmations that you say while you are mentally photography the material. they state that your mind can PR at more than 52,000 words/min. You get the idea. Afterwards, they state that you can activate the material immediately if you like.

The manual activations methods are:

1)Speedreading - Pick out trigger words as you pace yourself 10 seconds per page from top to bottom. If you are not comfortable with that you can take up to 40 secs. This is the main activation technique. They state that as you do this, you will get a sense that you have read this material before. Sounds like skittering to me.
2)Answer questions like in an exam. That didn't work for me this time.
3)Take a verbal exam by a friend
4)Look at the front cover of the book as this may trigger information into your conscious mind.
5)Read the first page and start writing about the book.
6)Emotions - feelings may stir up answers
7)Vivid mind pictures or Image streaming.

That's about it. I would really like to get this to work for me, so if anyone can help me please feel free.
By the way, do you remember Napster. Well, there is a new one called Kazaa.com. I have found Subliminal Dynamics on there along with other known systems for free. Get my drift. I guess if any of the systems work for you, you can send them the money after you achieve the results. Isn't that how every system should be.

Cheers,
SDStudent.

P.S. I am still waiting for my results on the MCAT. I did a WHOLE LOT a PRing and activating for that.

[This message has been edited by SDstudent (edited September 27, 2001).]

What do you put on search? I try subliminal dynamics, but it did not work......

Before I start, let me tell you my status. I have both Photoreading course and the SubDyn Course. I have photoread or mentally photographed (or what ever you want to call it) the dictionary(English and Spanish), several science texts, financial success material, etc. several times!!! I tried the dictionary drill in the beginning getting 7/15 direct hits. Maybe it is working??? I have PR material novels and not know what is the plot, characters, etc. I preview and activated the material getting trigger words, but no, I repeat, NO sense of gelling. Sure, I pick up some character names and other information, but I did not have a sense that I knew what the story was about. I could do that without PRing, I guess. I have a Cell Molecular Biology class this semester and I previewed and PR the material 15 times. I activated with skittering, dipping and class lecture. I also studied the material the old fashion way by taking notes which is an activation tool in itself, I suppose. I did go with my hunches and my knowledge of the subject. Let's say that I did not ace the exam by any means. I didn't even have a B. But I will keep trying to PR the material and activate it. If people on this forum are getting the gelling effect, then it must be a matter of times before I get it. Right? Anyway, here is what SUBDYN tells you to do. I am not responsible for any misinterpretation. I don't want SYNDYN.com to dedicate a page to dissing me, too. ; )

They are big on conditioning your subconscious mind to believe in the system. Believe that you are photographing the material and that you are able to recall it 100%. You are suppose to do two relaxation sessions every day to condition your mind. Eye drills and Einstein's distraction index are to be performed daily. No previewing of material. Their photoreading session is very similar if not the same. They said to mentally photography the material upside down to prevent any influence of the conscious mind. You also have a cadence and affirmations that you say while you are mentally photography the material. they state that your mind can PR at more than 52,000 words/min. You get the idea. Afterwards, they state that you can activate the material immediately if you like.

The manual activations methods are:

1)Speedreading - Pick out trigger words as you pace yourself 10 seconds per page from top to bottom. If you are not comfortable with that you can take up to 40 secs. This is the main activation technique. They state that as you do this, you will get a sense that you have read this material before. Sounds like skittering to me.
2)Answer questions like in an exam. That didn't work for me this time.
3)Take a verbal exam by a friend
4)Look at the front cover of the book as this may trigger information into your conscious mind.
5)Read the first page and start writing about the book.
6)Emotions - feelings may stir up answers
7)Vivid mind pictures or Image streaming.

That's about it. I would really like to get this to work for me, so if anyone can help me please feel free.
By the way, do you remember Napster. Well, there is a new one called Kazaa.com. I have found Subliminal Dynamics on there along with other known systems for free. Get my drift. I guess if any of the systems work for you, you can send them the money after you achieve the results. Isn't that how every system should be.

Cheers,
SDStudent.

P.S. I am still waiting for my results on the MCAT. I did a WHOLE LOT a PRing and activating for that.

[This message has been edited by SDstudent (edited September 27, 2001).][/B][/QUOTE]

Which program do you think is better Pring or subliminal dynamics. Since you have tried both of them, I guess you have a pretty good idea. Do they work at all?

if you read carefully, you would have learned that I haven't been able to get any of them to work. That's why I am asking for help.

SDStudent

have you tried using image streaming (like a lot)? you mention that as one of the activation techniques...and i saw a post on the paraliminal DF saying that a chic started using PR, but is pretty much only using image streaming now (alont with a couple of tapes). maybe that'll work (p.s. good luck on that mcat, took mine a coupla yrs ago)

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved