Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thanks Dana,
I will be doing some interesting experimentation in the next few weeks. I can't wait to see what results in 3-4 weeks.

actually, I found the description of Direct Learning quite confusing. I think it's partially because it starts talking about DL then gives the steps to PR and then back to DL. The actual process of DL is so brief and vague (to me). I consider myself quite intelligent and am able to understand very complex issues but for whatever reason cannot grok the description of DL. I've had better luck just reading posts here instead of reading those directions. Of course, I know how to DL learn but it didn't come from the book at all.

As an aside, as someone posted earlier there was mention of a Direct Learning paraliminal. Has this been released? Thanks

Nope. Not yet. We will put an update on our news page as soon as we have more information on the Direct Learning Paraliminal.

And that's the nice part about boosting activation with Direct Learning, because it is NOT a long, complicated, drawn out process.

Hi Tracey,
The following steps are a general overview of the DL process:

1. figure out what skill or behavior you want and select the material to be read
1. PR the material
2. let it incubate for a sleep cycle
3. do the DL steps (outlined best in the NB book).
4. evaluate the changes after 3-4 weeks
5. make adjustments as neccessary to get where you want to go

Does that clear things up a bit for you? If not then ask more questions.

Sincerely,
Gregory

Thanks for a really great thread, everybody. It will surely help out many others in the future.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved