Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

One thing that I would like to contribute is that the system is not intended to replace regular reading altogether. You can still use regular reading on short materials, such as letters and articles. PhotoReading, from my own experiences so far and according to what I have read, is best for absorbing large quantities of information in a relatively short period of time, thus increasing EFFICIENCY (and decreasing stress). I am still fairly new to the process, and so I don't claim to be an expert, but I have been applying it to some of my college studies and have found it helpful in going through textbook material. Hopefully, as I use the system more, I will become more and more convinced of its practicality. My approach is to practice the steps little by little without pushing myself too hard. There is more than one right way to use it.

I agree. PhotoReading like any technology is a tool. As with any tool, the more you use it the greater your skill with it becomes.

Practice makes perfect!

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved