Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Rick Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Margaret,

I always read your posts as I find them to be informative and very insightful. I recently read that you use the Silva Method to program 3x's a day. I'm very curious to learn what results/outcomes you have achieved using this method. Would you please share your experience, as I am thinking about exploring this method?
Thx!

Rick,
How to reply? I've been doing Silva stuff for almost 3 yrs. now.

I do the CRI holosync program. I believe that holosync has enabled me to get the most out of Silva. In fact, probably it is why Silva works so wonderfully for me.

At the same time, i would never dismiss LS's paraliminal tapes and PhRing & NB. These tapes have enriched my life for years now.

So, for me, Silva techniques are 1 part of 3 part mix: holosync, LS products, Silva. I really can't separate them b/c i don't think my success would be the same w/o all 3.

The most dramatic success happened recently & i posted it here. Did you read it? It was about crushing my ankle and applying the Silva technique "Gone." I wouldn't blame anyone who says i'm making it up. I should have ended up in a hospital.

I will be doing Silva techniques till i exit planet earth. So that should say something about how i feel about it. I purchased 10 tapes and a video & pamphlet for $125 from Laredo. I called and they mailed it to me. It is a tape set that is poor in quality, but all you need is the info. I did not bother to ask for replacements, but i'm sure they would have replaced the tapes if i'd asked. I have listened to them approx. 4 times.

A guy here on the LS df i respect a whole lot also has wonderful success: ckerins. You may want to post to him and ask him about it. He was most helpful to me in the beginning and clarified a few things for me.

good luck

Margaret

Do you have an web-address of Leardo the Silva Mind product supplier?

Thanks,

Tony

Margaret ..

Do you ever sleep? *G* I read so much from you about what you do for yourself and I just wonder how much time a day you spend doing these various methods?

I have the first CRI set and I'm actually returning it because I don't have the time to give to it. I would love to know what your secret is for doing all this stuff .. I suppose it has a lot to do with priority

Tracey

Tony---Don't use their web address, b/c they are very unresponsive. I don't think they much like the web actually. Go to www.silvamethod.com for their site. Here is the phone stuff:
quote:
Phone: (956) 722-6391, Fax (956) 722-7532
Toll Free: 1-800-545-6463

I also like these books: The little blue one that is by Jose Silva--The Silva Method of Mind Control...& Silva Method for the 90's. His little booklet on Goals is excellent as is You the Healer. When you buy them from Laredo, they are pretty cheap. I even think they would send stuff world-wide very cheaply. I'm serious. They are NOT in it for the $$$$.

All this modern stuff finds roots in Silva. The thing about Silva is the 1-2-3 & 5-10-15. This is major stuff here w/ his concept of good--very good--excellent. Noone could copy this b/c it's so major to Jose Silva. But, beyond this, it is the one MOST helpful practice to implement in our lives.

Tracy, well, i hope you are not someone from that old CRI df One of the reasons i stopped commenting there was b/c they actually had the nerve to complain & ridicule me for doing all the stuff i do. Hey, guess what...there is a very old saying: You want something done---give it to a busy person.

I lead a very busy life for someone my age. I have a job that requires me to work approx.9 hrs a day & now i'm working every other weekend for 2nd quarter. I have a large house to take care of...mowing, leaves, painting. I was on the roof checking the special gutter guards i had installed, had to dig out the trench, get the generator working & then go to work. I lead a very busy life, but i still made time to go to Germany in April and will be going off to India in July.

I am now studying Robert Moss and his shamanistic practices b/c this is also intuition. I am very much into intuition at this stage and being guided so to speak. Conscious dreaming is also intuition.

So what's my secret? The actual techniques i do are the secret. My intent is my secret. I can shift my energy when i need to. I already know via experience that time/space is more ideational than quantitative. I go to level 3 times a day to check out stuff and rearrange stuff as the need arises. I can PhR and get what i need from books quickly. I can maintain an alpha bw when needed via trigger techniques that i anchor.

I do holosync usually around 1-3a.m. I get up around 11pm. It's really very satisfying and exciting to meet challenges. Trust me when i say---i spent most of my life running away from challenges and a full life out of fear. I have learned the hard long way. But i use this to help others. LS, CRI and Silva have changed all that.

I hope to add one more thing to my mix and that is working w/ high school students as a consultant in accelerated learning techniques. I have a certain amount of resistance to knocking on doors. I like my privacy too darn much. Any time i go public, people just won't leave me alone. I have to learn to be more giving of myself.

I am not neurotically busy though. I was neurotically busy at one point in my life, so i know the difference. Things are just falling into place. I cover a lot of territory during my dreaming, which many people don't take advantage of. So that also saves time...as does holosync.

And i forgot to add that eventually i will add Spring Forrest Qigong. I did it for awhile and liked it very much. But it was too much for me. I tried doing it in the morning and before doing holosync & it just didn't fit in. I hope some day to meet Chunyi Lin.

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited May 29, 2002).]

Margaret,

Thanks giving me the addresses and phone numbers. What would
you recommend as the fastest way to get into Silva without having
to do the course. (or is this the easiest way?)

Do you use any tapes form Silva? What is level 3 you mentioned
in your response to Tracy? Has that anything to do with Silva?

Cheers

Administrator
Administrator

I would recommend the book You the Healer if you want to learn the technique without having to sit through the course. Or Getting Help from the Other Side or Silva Method for Managers... they all have the technique outlined in the book.

I graduated from the silva course 12 years ago and find that those books are easiest to learn the technique from as well as providing inspiring applications of the system.

Alex

Margaret,

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I think the problem I have is I'm not busy enough. I recall a time when I was working full-time and going to school 30 hours a week (plus homework) and still had plenty of time to do things.

Nowadays, I just work and that's it -- work is about 50-60 hours a week. I try to exercise daily (30 minutes), but I'm always running out of time.

*sighs*

Tracey

Tony,
If you are disciplined enuff, you can teach yourself w/ that little blue book, The Silva Mind Control Method (which is the only direct book by Jose). I really appreciate this book. Then the book: You the Healer is also very clear and direct. It follows the tapes of the course.

The other books Alex mentions, i'm not familiar w/.

The good thing about the course is the guided visualizations. I also like listening to Jose speak on the last tape. He says some insightful things in response to questions. Took me awhile, though, to understand his accent. I felt more connected to him and his method via the tapes.

You definitely don't need to attend the workshop. I wasted my $$ on that. Ckerins told me i didn't need it & he was right. I say this b/c they cram it all in in 2 days. It's like non-stop & it was just too much for the time allowance.

Silva has us go to level, which is alpha, which is just deep relaxation. I used Deep Relaxation and 10 min. super charger to learn relaxation prior to holosync. So Silva says that going to level 3 times a day is the way to go. If you do it once a day that's good. If you do it twice a day that'
s very good. If you do it thrice a day that's excellent. 5 min=good. 10 min=v.good. 15 min.=excellent.

So, definitely the techniques are in books...fully and w/ nothing left out. Pretty much just like the PhRing book and course. Same thing. Good luck

Tracy, 50-60 hrs. a week is draining. It's all a process. Don't be hard on yourself if you can't do all kinds stuff at this time in your life. A little here & a little there. I only follow my interest in stuff.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved