Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

I say cram batteries, dumbbell plates, and various anvils into different pockets and socks on the initial weigh-in.

Then you'd be a shoe-in.

-Ramon http://razor.ramon.com

I'm very curious about this Warrior Diet. So far, the only thing that works for me is to write everything down. The calories, carbos, Protein, fat grams and fat calories and then make sure the I do at least 20 minutes of walking fast.

I have a problem with carbos and have to watch fat. I was on the Macrobiotics Diet back in the early 70s. Since I was also trying fasts around the same time, I can't say for certain if it was any good for me. All I know is that I ended up with hyperlipidemia and ended up having my gall bladder removed.

I'm interested in the idea that Andy has of using diet as a goal.

Need more info!! Need more info!!

Marian

Andy030 Offline OP
OP Offline

I can CHEAT and win the thing no problem (chugging water, steel plates in shoes, I've done it before, I need a life) but THAT WOULD BE WONG. I want to see how fast you can drop fat while still keeping the muscle you have.

Fasts are alright if you keep them under 4 days I think and if you do it for cleansing purposes and don't do it for weight loss. The Fit for Life book had you doing it every day and so does the War Diet.

I have genetics on my side too so I wouldn't do anything without "consulting your physician" (who's probably unhealthier than you because they live on coffee, hospital food and Domino's).

The War diet is very good info backed by the worst evidence I've ever seen. He tells us it's the way Roman Warriors used to eat. Who cares about Romans? Hunters/Gatherers were running around long before freekin Romans. If anything the War diet is the INDIAN diet... hunt all day, eat at night. All day long graze on fresh fruits and veggies and eat your cooked food at night once your done with your running around during the day. Maybe the Gladiators ate that way too because they had to train all day but historically speaking there's just not alot that made sense (about the ROmans) but who cares, I think it's a kick a** way to eat. I actually eat 2 meals a day but that's just because I don't want to weigh 150 lbs.

Go to the bookstore and PR all the diet books and see if the Direct learning works. The War diet is over on www.dragondoor.com but you can search the net and read about the basics of it for free. Animalbolics is the original diet of this type but they never wrote a book about it. The War book has the complete picture of the diet- all the info on the net is just partial at best.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved