Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

I'm with you...maybe there are a lot of "gifted" people who does not ask why does PR works, and get the results faster. Either because they beleive in it from the start, or they never questioned it's integrity.
It is not that we (myself, I paid the whole weekend course) do not believe it can work, it's just that there are some things to be clear in order to say "oh, that's WHY!" and then give 1000%!!!!
So, I join....please HELP!

If you paid for the weekend course then why don't you call the coaches and get all your questions answered and then post a summary for us here?

I'd like to see a 4th edition of the book that includes answers to tough questions like these ones. Also, explainations as WHY photofucus works (like what Paul posted here) for us scientific people.

OP Offline

please Scheele, answer us, we DO need your help.

We simply do not have all of the "whys." We know the system works the way we present it. If you doubt a step in the process, master it the way we suggest, then use the system without that step and notice the results.

OP Offline

That is relative. The results of that step might be boosted by placebo effect.
Besides, I spend about 2 hours a day "photofocusing" math books in an attemp to be successful in my next examinations of algebra and calculus. I just want to be sure I'm not wasting all that time. I know many people who refuse to try Photoreading because they very much doubt photofocus is useful. I think that we are worth some verification.
At least, you could tell us how it was that you, at learning startegies corp., arrived at the conclusion that photofocus introduced data into your other than conscious mind. I have purchased the books "photoreading" plus the other Scheele's book and the photoreading whole mind system course with audio guidance. I am yet expecting to know how Scheele came to the great great realization that photofocus was working.
I want to believe in photofocus, but speak to 100 average persons about photofocus and how it works, then ask them what they believe and 95 out of 100, or more, will tell you they think it's a fake. I am not one of those, I just want more evidence. I think that we purchasers have a right to know.

You are asking someone to literally type out page after page of info when they already told you enough to get you going so you can THRU ACTION prove it to yourself which is the only possible step for you since no more explaination will be of any use to you until you do something with it.

If by chance you prove that it does nothing for you, then how did I do it?

I know what you have to do. Read everybook you can find dealing with subliminal perception starting with the ones in the biblo of the PR book. I can't answer your questions because I'm in the middle of doing that right now and as of yet don't know too much. I'll tell you one thing though. All this scientific stuff almost does more harm than good. Some people just can't make heads or tails of WHY a car runs but they're great at racing. Something to think about.

Andy's right.

First, there's already been enough science listed above to help you get started; lots of cool subconscious processing proof-type-stuff.

Also, the allusion to the car is good.

Did you know that we really don't know what makes a plane fly?

In the book, "What Einstein told His Barber: More Scientific Answers to Everyday Questions", it mentions that the theory we use to explain why planes fly doesn't really work anymore, and at best we use it as a guide. Here's the excerpt from that page:

Just try the system without photoreading then with. See how it works for you.

-Ramon http://razor.ramon.com ("Do you be-lieve in [photofocus]?...I can see, some-thing..in-side me say, [NLP] is strong enough, OOooOoh..." -Cher, on her album regarding photofocus and alpha waves...)

[This message has been edited by razordu30 (edited December 04, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by razordu30 (edited December 04, 2001).]

OP Offline

I have no doubt that subconscious works. I just don't understand why soft-focus gets data to your subconscious...
If soft-focus gets data to your subconscious, hard focus should also do it. I just don't see how seeing a "blip" page should be any different from just seeing. If everything you have in front of you goes right to your other-than-conscious mind, I see no use of seeing "blip" pages.
If photofocus really works, photofocus step alone should have great rewards. I mean, they are studying now that it could be almost the same or even better if you don't use preview step. Then, for activation your everyday math classes should do it, supposing you are ussing photofocus to learn maths.

Yeah , i totally gree with putitascelu.
i also wonder how using only "photofocus" alone for 10 books per day help us making neural associations. I know it can but i want to know WHY. I'm unable to find an answer and Paul Scheele is my last hope.Unfortunately he doesn't answer maybe even the greatest photoreader doesn't know the answer or he's too busy ...

Photoreading course is absolutely uncomplete. There are so many unclear points that need to be answered. I think learningstrategies should stop making new products and use more time to perfect photoreading course ....

P.S. it's not that i don't belive in photoreading. I belive but i want to know how each step in the system work so that i can do more with the system.

OH OH!!!!! A STORM IS BREWING ON THE HORIZON

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved