Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Sorry for upping such an old topic, but i found it extremely interesting...

On this topic, there hasnt been anyone explaining it scientifically as putitascelu asked, probably because no one knew it.

Not after 6 years, does anyone know how the photofocus step works? Particularly, i would still want to know the asnwer to the questions the user putitascelu has here:

"Scheele,
being in the zone might create that characteristic brain pattern and all that, but that is no assurance that photofocus gets data into your subconscious mind. I know for a fact that pre-conscious processing exist. As someone who has been using hemi-sync for quite some time and has a strong belief that OOBEs exist (I can clearly perceive in your book that you may also have these sort of beliefs, or knowns as Robert Monroe would say)I know that subconscious mind exist and that it's far more powerful than our limited conscious left brain. I am also aware that if I am under anesthesia everything I am hearing goes right to my subconscious mind. I'm also aware of the fact that our subconscious mind could be fed from many sources.
So far, I agree with you. However, I am quite skeptic about photofocus getting data into your subconscious. I think that just seeing a "blip" page and seeing with soft gaze is no assurance of data being transfered to your subconscious. How can you know that for a fact? I am quite sure that most of the evidence regarding photoreading success comes from the knowledge acquired during previewing, activation and rapid reading and that photofocus could have nothing to do with all that and be completely useless. How can you prove that photofocus step does really give you anything? If I just use the fotofocus step without previewing with 100 math books and use my university math classes as the only way of activation, will I have achieved anything?
Please, Paul Scheele, help me. I am sure that many many people are asking to themselves similar questions."

in this post i see an interesting part that Paul Scheele said to us:

"Don't waste your time. Let you nonconscious guide you. Get conscious afterwards. You can speed up the time between PhotoReading and consciousness, but they are still sequential unless you learn to tap into infinite intelligence, but that's a different paradigm than PhotoReading."

Could explain more of this?
thanks.
ozzy

Quote:

Sorry for upping such an old topic, but i found it extremely interesting...

On this topic, there hasnt been anyone explaining it scientifically as putitascelu asked, probably because no one knew it.

Not after 6 years, does anyone know how the photofocus step works? Particularly, i would still want to know the asnwer to the questions the user putitascelu has here:

"Scheele,
being in the zone might create that characteristic brain pattern and all that, but that is no assurance that photofocus gets data into your subconscious mind. I know for a fact that pre-conscious processing exist. As someone who has been using hemi-sync for quite some time and has a strong belief that OOBEs exist (I can clearly perceive in your book that you may also have these sort of beliefs, or knowns as Robert Monroe would say)I know that subconscious mind exist and that it's far more powerful than our limited conscious left brain. I am also aware that if I am under anesthesia everything I am hearing goes right to my subconscious mind. I'm also aware of the fact that our subconscious mind could be fed from many sources.
So far, I agree with you. However, I am quite skeptic about photofocus getting data into your subconscious. I think that just seeing a "blip" page and seeing with soft gaze is no assurance of data being transfered to your subconscious. How can you know that for a fact? I am quite sure that most of the evidence regarding photoreading success comes from the knowledge acquired during previewing, activation and rapid reading and that photofocus could have nothing to do with all that and be completely useless. How can you prove that photofocus step does really give you anything? If I just use the fotofocus step without previewing with 100 math books and use my university math classes as the only way of activation, will I have achieved anything?
Please, Paul Scheele, help me. I am sure that many many people are asking to themselves similar questions."

Could someone explain that please? Maybe it will make it easier for me to understand how the PhotoFocus works.

Learning Strategies Admin

Quote:

in this post i see an interesting part that Paul Scheele said to us:

"Don't waste your time. Let you nonconscious guide you. Get conscious afterwards. You can speed up the time between PhotoReading and consciousness, but they are still sequential unless you learn to tap into infinite intelligence, but that's a different paradigm than PhotoReading."

Could explain more of this?
thanks.
ozzy

Paul was referring to the topic that relates to interconnectedness. the universal mind and the like. It's where the intuition guides you to the book you can put your hand over it and get a sense of this is the right book for me right now.

As Paul said it's a whole different paradigm.

Alex

Sam988 the research into the working of the eyes is fascinating and still ongoing as is research into the brain. What we thought we knew is only the tip of the iceberg and the discoveries being make are showing us that we are capable of much more. Some skills like PhotoReading are lets do it and see what happens and the proof that yeah it does work that way we can see it in the brain, comes later.

I think if you watch the DVD What the Bleep do We Know you'll learn there is a lot going on in our mind.

As Paul attempted to explain and they probably did a better job in down the Rabbit Hole, the eyes do not see it's the mind that sees.. The eyes are like camera's taking it all in and it's the mind that process the information. We have an agreement that what we focus on with the fovea is what the mind we are conscious of. Everything picked up by the eyes goes into the peripheral awareness. What we use primary focus on is our primary awareness and in our primary consciousness.

Alex

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved