Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sidis Offline OP
OP Offline

but I was quite the sceptic a few months back.

After a few months of internal mental tests, I have concluded that this system may, in fact, work. I'm going to give it my best and see what happens.

One of Paul's comments resonated with me a few days ago, and that was that the conscious mind seems to be merely a conductor; a tool with which to focus our powers of perception. The subconscious holds all the power of production.

I'd like to offer you all a little something that interests me and I think may interest you, too: www.quantonics.com
Read it. Familiarize yourself with the concepts, especially reserve energy (see: William James, Boris Sidis, and W.J. Sidis for people who utilizied this). Despite what the author of the webpage suggests, I doubt W.J. Sidis wrote 'Unconscious Intelligence' as a joke. You'll see what I mean once you read it.

Anyway, out for now.

Hey Sidis--
Glad to hear your back.

Hey Sidis,

Yeah I remember you =)

I'll check out the website in a bit...good to see you again.

-Ramon http://razor.ramon.com
("Jack Slater : I'll be back! Ha! You didn't know I was gonna say
that, did you?
Danny Madigan : That's what you always say!
Jack Slater : I do?")

"Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers!!! You didn't know I'm gonna say that, DID YOU ?!?!?!"

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved