Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#25853 01/22/02 09:20 PM
Sidis Offline OP
OP Offline

I'd like to hear of your experiences with this program. I'm just curious - anything is welcome.

Thanks in advance
-sidis

#25854 01/23/02 05:33 AM

let me know if it works.

#25855 01/23/02 10:29 AM

it dont work

#25856 01/23/02 11:12 AM

According to my experience it works, but it requires a lot of kowledge to use it.

I used it a lot 1-2 years ago and was able to reach really deep trances. For me the disadvantage was that I was not able to sleep deeply for a couple of months. I was a walking zombie, I was not aware of what I was doing. But luckily the worst thing that actually happened was that I left my keys in the door for the easter vacation! :-O ... nobody entered illegally and we found the keys in the lock when we came back...

I guess I might have used the BWG too much or something else, I don't know. At least I would be very careful if I started to use it again... So take care! -Purjo

#25857 01/23/02 11:35 PM

I use it often and find that it does work for

A: Relaxing faster and going deeper into meditation faster than without using it.

B: Altering my "mind" so that I am more relaxed through out the day, am clearer and focus more with less distraction.

I have Attenetion Deficite Disorder and find same or similar effects that medication provides with these brainwave enhancing sounds. How it works? There are a lot of experts out there that study this stuff, all I care is that it works.

The person in a previous post that had "after effects" did not take time to read the directions and study the technology. I will not do anything to my self especially my brain unless I know how it works and am assured it is safe.

This technology by itself meaning the bwgen program, is safe and will not cause any damage or long term effects after use.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bwgen

Is a forum for bwgen users and is a good place to learn how to use the program. Read through the forum and you will find the answers you maybe searching for.

I personally have created a preset with the program and recorded it as background to many of the paraliminals and have found that it works slightly better for me than the tapes by themselves.

On the forum link above do a search for frequencies or frequency and you will find messages with info on the brainwave frequencies and there use and effects from both research studies and personal use of many bwgen users.

You will also find many presets available for registered users. The best thing with this technology is to try it and play with it. Somethings you will find totally disconcerting and others you will love it is a matter of testing and trying it out.

Before you use it though make sure you understand what the technology is and is not, also understanding how it works helps too. It is not a quick fix or replacement for medical treatment. It is designed more than anything as entertainment but with a bit of know how and practice you can tweak it to your own need.

Those that try it a couple of times and say it dosen't work or have wierd and strange effects from use didn't take the time to read the directions or study up on this particular technology. There is a science to it but it really doesn't take that long to learn it all comes down to your interest level in altering your mindsets and experiencing new things.

If you try it and start feeling tingly all over or tired all of a sudden or awake and more clear than you ever been before look at the frequencies set in the thing, note it, and start playing to get the desired effect.

The main use people use this for is

Meditation
Learning
ESP
OBE (out of body experience)
Personal Development

I personally use it to help with relaxation and for personal development and self hypnosis. Using the paraliminals with it is awesome.

Everyone experiences something different and they all love to share thier experiences and to learn from one another.

Try it you will find it different and fun to play with. Though learn to useing it correctly will benefit you more than just plugging your headset in and find yourself zoning out or having no effect what so ever but a slight headache.

My two cents,

Terry

#25858 01/24/02 11:49 AM

I heard that BWgen program is based on binaural beat (different frequency in different side). But my headphone is 1 year old and isn't so good. The right side is slightly louder than the left side.... Is this OK?

#25859 01/24/02 02:22 PM

Terry,

You are right. First you have to know how to use it. I don't say that BWG is always harmful, but I do say that it can be if it is used in a wrong way.

Anyway, I realize now that BWG taught me something very useful: I can relax whenever I want to, I can go to meditation (or trance) really easily in a couple of secods etc. So, thanks for letting me see the "light" .... ;-))-Purjo

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved