Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

I am a satanist. Big surprise. Here are the reasons...

A satanist doesn't inconvenience you. Religious people do. They knock on your door and hand you a magazine called "Awake" but if you look at them, they're sound asleep and running the same pattern over and over.

The devil doesn't care if you come and see him on Sunday. He doesn't want to do anything on Sunday. In fact, he doesn't even answer his door. He's either hung over or playing Grand Theft Auto 3.

His music is better, cooler.

He does not monitor your internet usage and he doesn't care what you look at.

He reads the bible alot. If you were the coach of the Buffalo Bills and you found the play book of the Miami Dolphins, wouldn't you read it? Lots of satanic people read the bible, it's actually quite common for evil people to read through it with a fine tooth comb. Because if you can throw quotes around, you can fool people. If you know the plays the other team is gonna run or know how they think, you can be one step ahead of them. Pretty sneaky huh?

He actually works for his money. The devil is a salesman, he gives you something in return for something else. In church you give them your money and get.... nothing but lousy music and a host, yuk.

The devil owns the entire media. He even runs the religious channel. He made it so boring no one would want to watch it. On all of the shows everyone treats everyone horribly. You have to be evil to watch it. It's called an idiot box because he hypnotizes you with it just so he can have some peace and quiet on earth. If your in your house staring at nonsense, you can't be bothering him, can you?

He's basically out of a job and spends most of his time just chillin. I mean, people act bad enough as it is, he really doesn't have to do anything anymore.

We works through people who call themselves "good." He doesn't work through people who are outwardly bad, that wouldn't make any sense. A crook doesn't really dress up in a striped shirt and a mask, they dress just like everyone else. They always lend a helping hand and seem really nice, just like in the movies and then WHAM, your married to them and you're serving evil for the rest of your life. Your relatives are evil. Have you noticed that if you don't visit them for a while they cry like little demons? That should be a clue. You can't have your own life, you have to go to them and do whatever they want you to do, more or less you have to be their lap dog. Sounds like a church. "Come give me your money." It's no different than "come give me your shoulder to cry on. I would like to complain to you for several hours."

Satan is dependent. Anything dependent is evil. Good is self sufficiency. Therefore very little is good. I'm not self reliant right now, therefore I'm evil. I'm sure I could read books and use that as a reference as to how good I am but I know better.

satan is in control of most of the world, but he is an angel who was cast out of heaven. he is dragging everyone along with him so he can tear God's loved ones away from him. He focuses on the things of this world and draws us to lust, money, and all kinds of other things that we call important. but whats really important is that we focus on the things of greater value. would you rather have worldly pleasure for less than 80 years, or pleasure in heaven, with GOD, who INVENTED pleasure, for ETERNITY! come on, seriously think about it. with all that he did for you, sacrificing his Son, and sending the Holy Spirit to try to help people see him and talk to him. satan doesnt love you, satan doesnt want to be with you, he just wants to kill you. how can you go on consorting with someone who wants to kill you. he has such an immense hatred for God, and reflects it in the destruction of human lives. if there was a person living in your house that hated you and wanted to kill you, would you stay there any longer, or would you leave, or make him leave. its the same way with satan except he has more hatred than you can even imagine. dont stay in his company anymore. yes a lot of groups of christians are annoying but thats because its such an important message that they try too hard to witness. they shouldnt go door to door annoying people, but they do help people. ive heard of someone who was handing things out, and he happened to knock on the door as a man was just about to kill himself, and he welcomed the man in and soon converted to give his life for Jesus. God's followers will always be hated for some reason, but thats what happens when you walk the straight and narrow. its harder than other paths but the outcome is much better than you can imagine.

This is specifically pointed towards Neo-Matrix.
In your 2nd to last post you stated that "God exists because he created us and started the human race with that knowledge."
I am sorry to inform you but you are wrong. We as humans originally held polytheistic beliefs and it is believed that our views changed once we developed conscious thinking abilities, thus giving us the ability to place ourselves in the world. That is just a theory but it is fact that humans originally held polythestic beliefs and the spawning of a belief of a single god was created later. This is fact and if you would read my last post you would see that I am not trying to say there is no GOD (it is possible) what I was trying to say is that it is irresponsible to be so close minded, you are limiting yourself to ignorance in your thought process. Reread my post and be open minded to it then u might more clearly understand my points.

Uhm. . .I don't know who dug this topic up from the Cliffs of Insanity, but. . .

Could someone please just stay on topic, and not get into this kind of debate?

It's very immature, and childish.

are you going to prove anything you say, or just argue it because you think its right? yes it is my opinion(along with many others) that humans began with the thought of a God, but one person stated it like this: "Try to come up with a new primary color of the rainbow. you cant do it! But humans have this idea of God, where did we get that from? he programmed it into each person in his design of the human body and brain. humans cant create things, they can only fathom things which already exist, and modify and mix things. we cannot imagine a completely new thing." i know God could make a new primary color of the rainbow easily, but we cant.
Ill let you fumble with one last question. how could the proteins in the body develope without DNA, and how could DNA be produced without proteins? they are interconnected. you cant have DNA without proteins, because proteins produce the DNA. and you cant have proteins without DNA, because the DNA has the instructions to make proteins. how would one of them be there without the other? (this is not the chicken and the egg thing, its not a question of growth its a question of dependancy) ill quote this: "You could have a tape with all the instructions on how to build a tape player, but unless you have a tape player, you cant listen to the tape to build the tape player." its the same way with DNA/proteins.

To MarkP4:
[B]

Please read this. Know this beloved, your master has already been defeated [B]FOREVER. The Lord of Glory has disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it.

You right that your master will have more souls, but he and all who he deceived will suffer eternally. Your master thought he could overthrown God Almighty, but failed and was cast out.

Be not deceived, come to the knowledge of the truth.

Satan does all he can to keep an unsaved person deceived and in darkness. As it is written, SATAN, WHICH DECEIVETH THE WHOLE WORLD-Rev 12:9. There is a battle between truth and error going on inside of each person. That battle is for a person’s soul. The devil persuades many in their thoughts that evolution is how we came into existence. The adversary puts in the minds of others that the Bible is not God’s Word but just a book written by men. He makes some believe that it is too difficult to understand. And if you do believe the Bible is the perfect Word of God, Satan will do everything possible to stop you from studying it, by using many distractions and other devices. If you study the Bible, Satan will try to cause you to believe certain passages do not mean exactly what they say. If you do believe God’s Word, he will try to choke the Word that is in you, by using the lusts of this world, the cares of this life, the pleasures of this world, the deceitfulness of riches, and many other devices. Satan is a master at mixing the truth with deception in your mind and causing confusion.
Satan persuades many people that there is no heaven, hell, judgment, or God. He causes many to think that he does not even exist, or that, if he does exist, he is nothing more than a little red cartoon character with horns and a pitchfork, who is mischievous but not dangerous. He causes some people to be bitter toward God. He causes many others to be deceived on how to be saved. He blinds their eyes.

Take heed! The Bible warns us that many people perish and only a few will enter heaven. It is written: Mt 7:13-14-ENTER YE IN AT THE STRAIT GATE: FOR WIDE IS THE GATE, AND BROAD IS THE WAY, THAT LEADETH TO DESTRUCTION, AND MANY THERE BE WHICH GO IN THEREAT. Many people will go to destruction or perish to hell. BECAUSE STRAIT IS THE GATE, AND NARROW IS THE WAY, WHICH LEADETH UNTO LIFE, AND FEW THERE BE THAT FIND IT. Few people will find the true way to salvation. Few people will enter the kingdom of heaven.

To loganedens1985

Dude, those were jokes I got off of Jay Leno or something.

loganedens1985, hell isnt really a place. God will not make people suffer for eternity. he will eliminate all evil and be done with it. i dont think he would be comfortable having evil still exist, he will destroy it. if you look up the original words used for "eternity" when it is stated in reference to hell or an "eternal flame", the word actually means that the effects are eternal, evil would be eliminated for eternity. the word does not mean that it will burn forever. just like when we die we wont go anywhere until the ressurection. until then we are in a sleep. when satan and his army of condemned sinners rush at the gates of new jerusalem(or whichever city was told about in revelation, i may be wrong), God will send the hell fire to consume everything except his chosen people, and the earth will be cleansed.

quote:
Originally posted by Neo-Matrix:
loganedens1985, hell isnt really a place. God will not make people suffer for eternity. he will eliminate all evil and be done with it. i dont think he would be comfortable having evil still exist, he will destroy it. if you look up the original words used for "eternity" when it is stated in reference to hell or an "eternal flame", the word actually means that the effects are eternal, evil would be eliminated for eternity. the word does not mean that it will burn forever. just like when we die we wont go anywhere until the ressurection. until then we are in a sleep. when satan and his army of condemned sinners rush at the gates of new jerusalem(or whichever city was told about in revelation, i may be wrong), God will send the hell fire to consume everything except his chosen people, and the earth will be cleansed.

Be not deceived. God is a holy God. God will be true to his own honor. God will be true to his own law. Why doesn't God overlook sin? Beause sin is an affront to a holy God. And if God would let sin go unpunished he would be unjust. God would topple from his throne of holiness. They say in the court of law, when a guilty man is acquitted, the judge is condemned. God is just but he is a God of mercy and grace. Through Jesus Christ we can be justified, forgiven, and receive eternal life.

Please, understand God's fuller representation of his character.

Satan took away the fear of God’s judgment with Eve. He told her she would not surely die. She chose to believe the voice of the devil and chose not to believe the voice of Almighty God. She sinned and later died, just as God said—even though she had chosen not to believe it would happen.
There are many cults and false religions in this generation that choose to believe the lies of Satan. Some say there is no such place as hell. Some say it is hell living on this earth. Some admit that there is a hell; however, they believe God sends no one there. Some admit that there is a hell, but only the vilest people go there.
There is even a certain denomination that claims there is a purgatory. They teach that most people go there instead of hell, and that, ultimately, most will be in heaven.
All these false ideas and doctrines, which contradict the Word of God, come from the devil. They often have the same intent as Satan had in the Garden of Eden. That intent is, to take away the fear of God’s judgment. This deception worked with Eve. It works with millions of people today. It is written:
Job 28:28-AND UNTO MAN HE SAID, BEHOLD, THE FEAR OF THE LORD, THAT IS WISDOM; AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL IS UNDERSTANDING.
Pv 3:7-BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES: FEAR THE LORD, AND DEPART FROM EVIL.
Pv 16:6-BY THE FEAR OF THE LORD MEN DEPART FROM EVIL. Once this fear of God and His judgment is removed, then people go forth willfully and sin.
So often when a person dies, people will say, "He has gone to a better place now." They don’t understand that most people perish to hell, not to heaven. While they are thinking that person has gone to a better place, they are actually crying out in torment words like, "I AM TORMENTED IN THIS FLAME." Indeed, Satan does deceive the whole world.

Some say it is wrong to scare people with such teaching. This statement is contrary to God’s Word. Most people are unsaved. This is confirmed in the Scriptures. Only a few inherit eternal life. When an unsaved person dies, they perish to a place called hell. In hell, they are tormented day and night in the flame. Their tongue, in some manner, is set on fire. There appear to be various levels in hell, which seems to be located down in the center or bowels of the earth. Some have described hell as being like a volcano, but a person’s spirit does not die. They will retain their memory of the past and of their loved ones. It appears they will remember every single time that they had a chance to repent and receive Jesus as their Savior, but they refused. In hell, the condemned person will also remember his loved ones and will be in further anguish at the thought of them also perishing to this place of torment. It may be said, any person who dies unsaved, it would have been better for that person if they had never been born. For a very short time, they lived on the earth in rebellion to God’s will. They refused God’s love and mercy. Now, they shall suffer; they shall be tormented.
The unsaved person will remain in hell until after the Millennium has expired on the earth. The unjust are reserved to the day of judgment.
At the time of the great white throne judgment, the sea, death and hell deliver up all the dead that are there for the final judgment. The books are opened. There they are judged by their works. They are judged according to what they did. For this brief time, they should have some relief from the horrible torment of the flame.
At some point during this process, it appears they are beaten with few or many stripes.
Finally, they are cast into the eternal lake of fire, which was prepared for Satan and his angels. This is called "the second death." There they will be tormented day and night, for ever and ever. There will never be any hope of escape. There will never be any hope of release. This is the eternal destiny of most people.
What a horrible time it will be! Dying, then going to hell, then to the great white throne judgment, and finally being cast into the eternal lake of fire. During this process, people will see Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but "you" yourself cast out-ref Lk 13:28. The people will be crying. There will be gnashing of teeth. This is the final destiny for all that reject the forgiveness of their sins which is ONLY possible through Jesus Christ. This is the end result for those that refuse to do the will of God. This is the end result for those that refuse to repent of all willful sin and serve the Lord.
Satan will ultimately be in the lake of fire. The false prophet and the Antichrist will be there. The rich man will be there. Many preachers, Sunday school teachers, church choir singers, and even missionaries will be there. Consider carefully. Again it needs to be said. Most people that have ever lived will be there. Only a few shall receive eternal life and forever be with the Lord.
We might say these words, 2 Cor 5:11-KNOWING THEREFORE THE TERROR OF THE LORD, WE PERSUADE MEN.

God's Love

The question is asked, YE SERPENTS, YE GENERATION OF VIPERS, HOW CAN YE ESCAPE THE DAMNATION OF HELL?-Mt 23:33. For THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH-Ro 6:23.
There is a way of escaping hell or eternal death. As it is written, FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD, THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH, BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE-Jn 3:16.
HE THAT BELIEVETH ON THE SON HATH EVERLASTING LIFE: AND HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE; BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM-Jn 3:36. (The word "believe," as used here, means a total uncompromising commitment of love and obedience.)

GOD’S LOVE PROVIDED A WAY OF ESCAPE

Jesus Christ died a horrible death so that you can have forgiveness of all your sins, no matter how bad they are. A person never needs to go to hell, if they receive, by faith, the forgiveness and love that God offers through Jesus Christ, His Son. This is an offer God gives you.

If you choose by your free will to not repent of all willful sin, get baptized by full immersion, and receive God's Spirit by faith. [B]Then you must know this in closing.[B]

Hell is a place of consciousness-ref Lk 16:23,24; a place of DARKNESS-Mt 8:12; eternal separation from your loved ones-ref Lk 13:28; not the slightest hope of release-ref Mt 25:46. There is the torment of memory in hell. You may remember every single chance you had to repent, yet you refused-ref Lk 16:27,28.
It is written, WHOSOEVER WAS NOT FOUND WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE WAS CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE-Rev 20:15; HELL FIRE-Mt 18:9; Mk 9:47; DEVOURING FIRE-Isa 33:14; EVERLASTING FIRE-Mt 25:41; a FIRE THAT NEVER SHALL BE QUENCHED-Mk 9:43; THE LAKE OF FIRE AND BRIMSTONE-Rev 20:10; COALS OF FIRE-Pv 25:22; UNQUENCHABLE FIRE-Mt 3:12; FURNACE OF FIRE-Mt 13:42; VENGEANCE OF ETERNAL FIRE-Jude 7; RAGING FIRE THAT WILL CONSUME THE ENEMIES OF GOD-Heb 10:27 NIV; TORMENTED WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE-Rev 14:10; ETERNAL JUDGMENT-Heb 6:2; EVERLASTING BURNINGS-Isa 33:14; EVERLASTING CONTEMPT-Dan 12:2; EVERLASTING PUNISHMENT-Mt 25:46; EVERLASTING DESTRUCTION-2 Thes 1:9; TORMENTED DAY AND NIGHT FOR EVER AND EVER-Rev 20:10; THEY ARE BURNED-Jn 15:6; WHERE THEIR WORM DIETH NOT, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED-Mk 9:46; THE SMOKE OF THEIR TORMENT ASCENDETH UP FOR EVER AND EVER: AND THEY HAVE NO REST DAY NOR NIGHT-Rev 14:11; SHAME-Dan 12:2; PAINS OF HELL-Ps 116:3; OUTER DARKNESS-Mt 8:12; WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH-Mt 8:12; WAILING AND GNASHING OF TEETH-Mt 13:42; HE LIFT UP HIS EYES, BEING IN TORMENTS-Lk 16:23; AND HE CRIED...I AM TORMENTED IN THIS FLAME-Lk 16:24; HAVE MERCY ON ME-Lk 16:24.
This is the eternal destiny of most people.

Love in Christ,

Logan C. Edens

hi,

i think i wanna buy the photo reading thing, but im not sure and have some questions...
um, if u learn how to photo read, can you choose not to photo read certain things? cuz like, i dont want to read the Bible wrong. and i was reading some posts and i was thinking about the verses Ro 12:2 and Jonh 14:26, and well, i just dont want to do anything weird. is photo reading ok to do? is it weird??
i dont know, i read some post thing about "the inner mind" or something, i dont know, our computer goes so slow and it's hard for me to take the time and click all these diffent post subjects.
what do u guys think? i thought i wanted to get this photo reading thingy so i could finish my 12th grade homeschooling work real fast, and then i could read books real fast, and then i'd get really smart. i really wanna be smart, but should i just quit being lazy and read things "the old fashion way" and just study a lot and stuff?
i hope u guys all have a nice day i look forward to your replies. bye. me17

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved