Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#26336 02/14/02 04:49 PM
OP Offline

the other day at my shrinks she told me that she met a lady in real life who could move a pen with her mind. That blew me away, i thought telekinesis was scient-fiction (i was a x-men huge fan growing up)
how can i develope my tk?
my theory is that i should work on my qi and increase my energy (im a sf qigong junkie)
and mabey be able to develope my tk that way.
any thoughts? Think it will work? am i just being dumb and hopeful? find out next time on the uncanny "boylans"
(just kidding)

#26337 02/14/02 07:28 PM

My friend does this thing with Qigong where he moves a straw tied to a string from the end of a room.

It's pretty neat =)

I'm sure there could be a scientific explanation, but I'm sure there's a real reason qigong works anyway.

-Ramon http://razor.ramon.com

#26338 02/15/02 02:16 AM

It's the same background as the wee gee board. Spiritual. I wouldn't mess with that stuff. Fun in the beginning nightmare later.

-Will

#26339 02/15/02 03:29 AM

I'll show you how to move objects whith your mind. First, you take a big fat chunk of Marihuana. Second, put it inside of a 4 inch rolling paper, then rolled it up. Fourth, take 5 to 7 hits and wait for 20 minutes. After a while, you'll develop telekinesis.If not take another 4 hits and go outside. If the day is very windy, the leaves will move with your mind and not with the wind.

Good luck...

quote:
Originally posted by Boylanpower:
the other day at my shrinks she told me that she met a lady in real life who could move a pen with her mind. That blew me away, i thought telekinesis was scient-fiction (i was a x-men huge fan growing up)
how can i develope my tk?
my theory is that i should work on my qi and increase my energy (im a sf qigong junkie)
and mabey be able to develope my tk that way.
any thoughts? Think it will work? am i just being dumb and hopeful? find out next time on the uncanny "boylans"
(just kidding)

#26340 02/15/02 08:23 AM

Gino, thats an extremely interesting theory that you have there I should try that sometimes ... but I would say that "your mind moves with the leaves" rather than the other way round.

[This message has been edited by Xehupatl (edited February 15, 2002).]

#26341 02/15/02 01:39 PM

Boylan:

It sounds like a trick to me. I very seriously doubt she could do that.

There are some valid arguments for super-sensory esp, quantum level "esp", control of non-voluntary body functions, and some questionable evidence for remote viewing.

If you want to have any real hope of obtaining "ESP" then you'll probably want to try something that is possible like gaining contorl over non-voluntary body functions using biofeedback and meditation.

I've not reviewed this site ( http://www.princeton.edu/~pear/ ) in detail but it seems to be one of the more credible sites devoted to this field.

#26342 02/15/02 03:12 PM
OP Offline

why does it sound like a trick. Anyone who does qigong knows that we have enormous inner energies flowing through us that so far i have found very useful in healling myself. i just have to build up my qi and increase my energy and learn who to focus it outwardly. My pschologist is an honest person and says its true. i think its pretty cool to try to develope your esp.
thanks for the input.
ss some of you guys where very mean.

#26343 02/16/02 06:44 AM

Boylan it's not a trick by any means. It's as real as it can get. The person's mind doesn't move anything. Ever heard of spirit channeling? That's what they do, and spirit goes and gets it not them. It's not scientific it's spiritual.

-Will

#26344 02/15/02 07:17 PM

Telekinesis requires two things only: total concentration and a will. When I say only those two things I do mean only those two things. If there is something else involved it won't work.

The important thing is that concentration mustn't be forced. It has to be 100% focused, but but not forced. You must think only about what you're doing, what your goal is. No other thoughts whatsoever. Don't even expect it to happen. Just do it and let it happen.

Every mentally healthy person has this ability, but most of people don't even believe it, let alone try it. Don't think, however, that it's easy to do it. It requires practice. I've got a book which clearly describes exercises which awaken this ability. They are supposed to be done for approximatelly a year, although it varies for each person, and all of them base on concentration and visualisation.

There are many sites on the Net dealing with Telekinesis and such, and some offer ercises too. Although not completelly developed and partial, theese techniques can work, because they are all based on concentration/focus. That's all there is to it.

#26345 02/15/02 07:57 PM

Jovo,
Which book is it that describes these exercises. That would interest me greatly. I Recently ordered "Mind Over Matter" by Loyd Auerbach and "The Psychic Reality" by ... umm I can't remember well I'm still waiting for them to arrive but I expect some insight into the real power of the human mind.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved