Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#26376 02/21/02 05:53 AM

there must be other ways

Check out the "Egely Wheel" at

www.toolsforwellness.com

#26377 02/21/02 10:10 PM

OK... I feel like I have too much to say on this subject, especially in light of some of the posts. I will however try (unlike some others) to be as brief as possible.

Any of you who have read any of my brief infrequent posts will have noticed one common theme. I am a Christian. I am a radical, sold out, no way I'm ever going back to the world, Christian. I have seen posts on this topic from others I would recognixe to be CHristians as well. Others who ascribe to themselves no religious affiliation.

I am not one of those people who arbitrarily ascribes anything I do not fully understand to demonic origin. I hold to this same philosophy when it comes to this present topic of telekinesis. I know that from a scientific standpoint that the brain produces electromagnetic energy and can therefore exert an influence on material objects. That is a scientific fact proven by methods such as creskins ESP (which is not really ESP at all.) It is also a law of physics that electricital current moving through a conductor (read: Neurological Materal)produces a magnetic field. That is not the issue hear. Does the brain have the capability to produce enough electromagnetic energy to move a car as opposed to a small foil wheel. It remains to be seen. From a theological (or philisophical, if you rather)point of view. I cannot help but question, what is the most excellent way? There is a level of power that stems wholly from the spiritual realm that has nothing to do with The electromagnetic producing capabilities of the human brain. I read in these posts that many have moved that little foil wheel. That is great. When I was younger, I was able to change the direction of a medalion swinging from a chain dangling from my fingers with only my thoughts. I have read in the Bible that Jesus commanded a tree to stop producing fruit, and it stopped. When the disciples asked Jesus how he did it, He answered "Have faith in God", (Notice, not have faith in yourself.) More astounding is how He caused a man dead for four days to walk out of his tomb. He wasn't sleeping for there was already visible decay and the stench of death. This cannot be explained with mind control...but it happened nonetheless. The core of what I am saying is, explore the mind's astounding capabilities, no problem. But recognize what is natural, and discern it from what is spiritual. And there is a negative spiritual aspect... The demonic element, but we won't go into that. The point is that there is a more exellent way. Do you want to use the power of you mind to turn a wheel, or the power of God to raise the dead. That's the choice you must make.

Peace.

#26378 02/21/02 11:04 PM

Raising the dead through the power of God is not God. Doing that would be deceptive of God, as predicted in several books of the Bible, mostly emphasized in Revelation. Telekenisis is not demonic, nor is PR, QiGong, Aura, or anything else. God gave the human these abilities to use with their free will should they discover it.

By using tk to help yourself and others, possibly mastering it in daily life, it's not just having the "power," to move objects with your mind. And by the way, I am also Christian, and I really think you lost your point, if you were going to make one, Godchild.

You wrote a lot of stuff about tk, but nothing about. . . .having a point to what you wrote.

Who here REALLY understands why PhotoReading works? Or how the mind works? No one even knows what the hell the brain does, and what it is, let alone what's demonic. Choosing to make anything that you can't fully understand demonic is right up ignorant. You cannot use that philosophy and expect to advance in life.

"That's impossible, it must be demonic if someone can really do it."<---Yeah, UH-HUH, WHATEVER.

Telekenisis is a skill that should be fine tuned, and used for good purposes. Nothing new, and revolutionary happens anywhere in the world anymore, because most people are stuck with this idea in their head that what they've learned, what they know, has to be true, and there is no other truth.

That's wrong. People are afraid of what they cannot understand because it is likely new, and simply beyond their reach. Back in the stone age, tool age, there was a low population all over the world, and so the word of something new and true spreading and it being believed was easy. Now, we're six and a half billion occupping the entire planet's surface, with the "laws," and "theories," of physics, science, and the "truths," of religion to cling to. Nothing else. With a mindset like that, dow does the human race plan to survive to the year 4000? One day there will likely be no more wood to cut, and that day will be the end. How do we expect to surivive a natural disaster? How would we know what to do if a man became more powerful than the rest of the world? Today, we have the impulsing human, believing what is taught is true, and nothing else.

There are things hiding in the shadows today, that no one will probably ever find out for millions of years. The governments of the different nations act like they're in control, and know what the world, or their country should be. . .yeah. . .RIGHT.

Back to telekenisis. Mastering a skill like this, and yes - I now am convinced, is just one more movement toward EVOLUTION.

#26379 02/22/02 01:53 AM

I am a Christian.

Believe it or not, I'm envious. I wish I could allow myself to have total faith in...anything! It seems that everything is open to question now. Life was so much simpler when I was a christian. The answers were manifest, plain, right there. The path, already laid out. Meaning? Yep, a complete package. And it's functional too. I mean, it works. It just got to the point after doing so much reading and experimentation that... I couldn't maintain my faith anymore so given the newfound knowledge and experience. Makes me a little sad, actually.

I know that from a scientific standpoint that the brain produces electromagnetic energy and can therefore exert an influence on material objects.

Not so fast, mate. I own a gausimeter, measures typical magnetism/EMF radiation. The meter does not move when I put it up to my skin. I cannot make the meter move. Likewise, I cannot make my hand stick a refrigerator. Telekinetic energy IS some form of electromagnetic energy, yes, but it is far far different from the brainwave or refrigerator magnet ilk.

I read in these posts that many have moved that little foil wheel. That is great.

It is not just a wheel, it is a biofeedback device for telekinesis, chi, and overall vitality. It is so sensitive, you don't even have to use your mind to turn it. This allows you to measure your base level of Vitality. It gives you a rating. Why is this useful?

As with all biofeedback devices, you can quickly and effortlessly train your mind to control this TK energy. Where without a way to measure progress, you are more or less shooting in the dark. It is the same with EEGs and stethoscopes. If you use a stethoscope, it is very very easy to know what type of thoughts decrease your heart rate, what foods increase it, the 'target zone' for running, etc. If you own an EEG, it is likewise very easy to enter an alpha or theta state, because you can see your progress right in front of you. "How do I enter the photofocus state very fast?" can be answered and learned by the individual in no time at all. Biofeedback is ... good stuff.

Secondly, it matters how fast you are able to turn it. If your TK/chi energy is low, then you're going to get sick. If it's high, then you'll never get sick, age slower, have genius powers, super-positive mood, unlimited energy, etc. I haven't gotten sick in over 30 months and I doubt I ever will again thanks to this thing.

...well, I just wanted to point out that it is much MUCH more than 'turning a little foil wheel'.

Explore the mind's astounding capabilities, no problem. But recognize what is natural, and discern it from what is spiritual.

What is spiritual? What is natural?
How do you distinguish?

"If science has proven it, it is natural. If science has yet to recognize it, it requires faith and is therefore spiritual." Is that your assertion?

Mainstream science does *not* recognize TK energy. Nowhere in any college physics textbook will you find the merest mention of it. You cannot simply explain it away by calling it electric or magnetic--it is both, but it is also... different as we have no means of measuring it other than with the Egely Wheel and Kirilan Photography.

And if something cannot be measures, by the laws of science, it does not exist... is that not so?

#26380 02/22/02 02:48 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Brian649:
[b]I am a Christian.

Believe it or not, I'm envious. I wish I could allow myself to have total faith in...anything! It seems that everything is open to question now. Life was so much simpler when I was a christian. The answers were manifest, plain, right there. The path, already laid out. Meaning? Yep, a that the brain produces electromagnetic energy and can therefore exert an influence on material objects. [complete package. And it's functional too. I mean, it works. It just got to the point after doing so much reading and experimentation that... I couldn't maintain my faith anymore so given the newfound knowledge and experience. Makes me a little sad, actually.

I know that from a scientific standpoint /b]

Not so fast, mate. I own a gausimeter, measures typical magnetism/EMF radiation. The meter does not move when I put it up to my skin. I cannot make the meter move. Likewise, I cannot make my hand stick a refrigerator. Telekinetic energy IS some form of electromagnetic energy, yes, but it is far far different from the brainwave or refrigerator magnet ilk.

[b]I read in these posts that many have moved that little foil wheel. That is great.

It is not just a wheel, it is a biofeedback device for telekinesis, chi, and overall vitality. It is so sensitive, you don't even have to use your mind to turn it. This allows you to measure your base level of Vitality. It gives you a rating. Why is this useful?

As with all biofeedback devices, you can quickly and effortlessly train your mind to control this TK energy. Where without a way to measure progress, you are more or less shooting in the dark. It is the same with EEGs and stethoscopes. If you use a stethoscope, it is very very easy to know what type of thoughts decrease your heart rate, what foods increase it, the 'target zone' for running, etc. If you own an EEG, it is likewise very easy to enter an alpha or theta state, because you can see your progress right in front of you. "How do I enter the photofocus state very fast?" can be answered and learned by the individual in no time at all. Biofeedback is ... good stuff.

Secondly, it matters how fast you are able to turn it. If your TK/chi energy is low, then you're going to get sick. If it's high, then you'll never get sick, age slower, have genius powers, super-positive mood, unlimited energy, etc. I haven't gotten sick in over 30 months and I doubt I ever will again thanks to this thing.

...well, I just wanted to point out that it is much MUCH more than 'turning a little foil wheel'.

Explore the mind's astounding capabilities, no problem. But recognize what is natural, and discern it from what is spiritual.

What is spiritual? What is natural?
How do you distinguish?

"If science has proven it, it is natural. If science has yet to recognize it, it requires faith and is therefore spiritual." Is that your assertion?

Mainstream science does *not* recognize TK energy. Nowhere in any college physics textbook will you find the merest mention of it. You cannot simply explain it away by calling it electric or magnetic--it is both, but it is also... different as we have no means of measuring it other than with the Egely Wheel and Kirilan Photography.

And if something cannot be measures, by the laws of science, it does not exist... is that not so?[/B]

So, then your saying it's spiritual, since TK is not reconized by mainstream science.

#26381 02/22/02 03:31 AM

So, then your saying it's spiritual, since TK is not reconized by mainstream science.

Well, I recognize it. I can cause it and I can measure it. So, to me it is very "natural", but to someone like Chaosadealt, it would probably fall under "spiritual" or quackery.

Depends on your background.

#26382 02/22/02 03:18 PM

OK, I'm not getting into the theological debate as to what is science and what is spiritual. But to YoungPrer I will say... I never said that I thought TK was demonic. I certainly don't believe that PR is demonic or I wouldn't be a Photoreader. I am only saying that there needs to be a discerning between that which is a product of natural science, and that which is spiritual. I believe that what many of you are expressing as TK is perfectly natural and not demonic or of a spiritual nature. It is the older brother of the new technologies that control machines with thought. Perfectly scientific. I do however recognize that there is a powerful side to the spiritual. I have seen it, and I have lived it. If I told you some of the stories of how God has operated through my faith in Him, some of you would say I was crazy. YoungPrer, I would like to see your scriptural evidence that raising the dead is deceptive and not God. I can certainly show scriptures to show that ressurection is definitely a God thing. Read I Cor 15, Paul goes into quite alot of detail on raising the dead. That is all I'm Going to Say About That. Except this. Ressurection was not my ultimate point... That there is indescribable power in a vital, ongoing relationship with Christ, That, YoungPrer, was my point....I think I did express that.

#26383 02/22/02 05:37 PM

TK IS natural. By 'demonic', I meant that if it is taken to extremes and not kept in check, then the outcomes become disasterous.
I DO belivethat it is BOTH natural and spiritual.

[This message has been edited by jonah (edited February 22, 2002).]

#26384 02/23/02 06:15 AM

By 'demonic', I meant that if it is taken to extremes and not kept in check, then the outcomes become disasterous.

Jonah, this is an honest question:
In what way the level of chi, taken to an extreme, become disasterous? What negative outcomes are you referring to?

I write that from a position of sincere curiosity. I mean... if it's dangerous, I want to know about it!

#26385 02/23/02 06:48 AM

People can misuse powers.
Take the Christian church of the middle ages,
it was illegal for a lay person to know how to read, the only people allowed to learn to read was the priests. This was so the Church could 'control' the people, they wouldn't have nothing but the say so of the Church. It was forbidden to write or speak scripture in any language except Latin.
When Witch Hunts in Mass. in the 1600s, anyone could be branded a witch, if they had a different look or thought.
My point is that all through history, things and ideas that have been ment for good has and will continue to be misused for personal gain.
If TK is used to lift a car off of someone that was ran over--it is good. But if TK is used to remove a jack supporting a car while a person is under it, TK then becomes a dangerous thing.
Hope this helps.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved