Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#26386 02/22/02 11:45 PM

For some reason, I can't seem to do any tk, but there have been tons of kids my age that I know. . .who say, "That's impossible." Only four years ago, all of my friends and I had believed in it, and tried it. Then we all laughed and said, "this doesn't work."

One question that I always asked myself was, "How did I make that frisby drop directly from the ground while in mid-flight?"
Or perhaps my friend Chase asking himself:

"When Scott was spinning that frisby on his finger, how did I change its direction?"

My opinion of spirituality is that there is no seperation between the side of that, and the scientific side. Sciece IS God. That's what most of the scientists don't understand, and their mode of thinking will only get them so far. It's the more mysterious things and "unlogical," things that are usually the more effective, and the more real over issues such as this.

Reserrection is of Christ, Godchild, but not of the people. Beware of someone who can bring a person truely back from the dead, because that person is either Christ, or Anti-Christ.

Anyway! Thanks to this topic, I'm back to trying the entire thing again. Except when I was younger those few years ago, I thought I had "powers," not tk, but it was the same basic thing.

In the end, all my friends and I agreed that it couldn't be done, but we still had all of those images of the things we did when we did believe in it. They were undeniable, but somehow my mind chose to go to sleep with it after a while. . .

#26387 02/23/02 07:08 PM

Youngprer,

I really enjoy theological debate... I find it quite energizing. This forum however, is not designed for that. I don't come at you with any attitude but freindly discussion between two believers. If you would like to discuss the issue of ressurection further, I would be glad to, on a different medium, perhaps email. Any ways one last barb:

Acts 9:36-40 Tabitha was dead, raised to life by God through Peter

Acts 20- the story of Paul bringing a dead man back to life.

In I Corinthians 15, While it is true that Paul is speaking of Christ's ressurection, He is using His ressurection as proof that the dead can be raised, and ressurection as proof that Christ did raise up:
--------------------------------
12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?
13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:
14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.
---------------------------------
You see the fact that Christ was raised up is hope that others can also be raised. Acts shows plainly that others did operate in the ministry of raising the dead, through the power of God.

God Bless,

Godchild

#26388 02/23/02 07:26 PM

[This message has been edited by Xehupatl (edited February 23, 2002).]

#26389 10/10/03 04:56 AM

I typed this with my mind.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved