Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Margaret,

Thanks for your tips. I'll give it a shot. By the way, I noticed
the impact of the Deep Relaxation Tape quite strongly. It seems
to clear up a lot of weird energy. It does not necessarily make
me clam but really connected and secure with life.
I then do automatically the right things that work.

Regarding H/S, unlike you I currently need much more sleep
due to overwhelm symptoms I'm now for two month on AL4.4
and still have these symptoms. In this respect the Deep
Relaxation helps me a lot.

Cheers

Tony

Hey Margaret you mentioned Robert Moss' stuff!
What a coincidence I was thinking about buying his "conscious dreaming"-book and "dreamgates"-tapeset .. but ran out of money
Have you gone through his material already? How do you like it?

thanks a lot!!

Stefan

Administrator
Administrator

Re Silva,

The other books I mention also have the direct learning material ... written by Jose himself he is the co author.

I did the course and found it really useful... but then I had the benefit of being taught by one of his daughters in 1990 the classes were over 4 days and very informative. Learnt a lot that wasn't covered in any of the books.

Alex

Interestingly enough, last night I went to the local electronic stores and purchased a bunch of things. I kept thinking about the Silva method and while looking at the books I found his book. I was suprised to say the least, this is an electronics store .. not a bookstore. Yet, they had it and some other great classics.

I started reading it last night but am only a couple pages in.

I'll let you know what I think, let me just mention quickly that I've looked at this book multiple times but kept putting it back.

Tracey

Yep ... tried calling Silva International to order all their books.

They're closed for the day ... go figure!

Michael

I'd like to be closed too ..

*grin* It's friday! I'd love to be outside, it's so beautiful out today.

Weather at San Jose, San Jose International Airport, CA, United States (KSJC): Few clouds, 68 F (20 C) degrees. Wind speed 0 mph (0 knots). 60% relative humidity, 53.6 F (12 C) dew point.

SIGHS!

Oh I'd celebrate Friday too, however, we're experiencing Thunderstorms and left my umbrella in the truck!

About the only thing not complaining here are the trees and grass!

Michael

Oh I'd celebrate Friday too, however, we're experiencing Thunderstorms and left my umbrella in the truck!

About the only thing not complaining here are the trees and grass!

Michael

Major thing about the basic Silva now is that it's covered in 2 days. Terrible We went non-stop for 10+ hrs. Noone could even ask a question b/c we did the 4 days in only 2 and i think the 4 days was what originally was the week.

I called them and wrote to them that they are doing themselves a disservice to cram it all in in only 2 days. And what use is the free refresher course when it'll just be another workshop of cramming in the techniques?

The Silva people are very laid back. Laredo is still a very laid back country type of place. They take off when it suits them. But they are sincere and caring, just not high pressure competition type of 24/7.

How very cool to find that Silva book like that. Same thing happened to me. So there's definitely some synchronicity involved w/ the old man Silva. He's hanging out helping us along.

I purchased Dream Gates the tape set. I'm glad i did b/c i wanted to connect w/ his voice as well as content. I may buy the book conscious dreaming, but i'll PhR it first to see if there's much more info. His conscious dreaming is just intuition to me but from an ancient setting, i.e., the shaman setting. I am now on tape 5 of 6 and find it very interesting. But, i've been a dreamer and lucid dreamer for a long time now. I think i'm really more along the lines of shamanistic dreaming though. But, i've also studied Jung for 35 years now & i like how Moss correlates archetypes to spirit figures. Very good connection; same concepts only different vocabulary.

I want to get the Emery book PowerHunch that mgrego mentioned. And, i'm trying to get the tape set for N. Rosanoff's book, Intuition Workout. Then that's it till i assmimlate this stuff.

good luck to us all--as he says in Dream Gates: May we come together in a sacred and loving way. May we honor the wisdom of dreams. May we seek to align ourselves w/ our higher self. May we honor our ancestors and defend the earth. May we walk the path of soul and spirit in this lifetime. May we be true to ourselves and to what we may become. May it be so This is the essence of his philosophy. Love all; Serve all. Or as Chunyi Lin says: I am in the universe. The universe is in me. The universe and i combine together.

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited May 31, 2002).]

Alex,
Can you give an example of something that you learned in the 4-day classes that was not covered in any of the books?

Thanks<

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited May 31, 2002).]

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved