Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

OK ... I'm about to make a MAJOR investment to purchase all the Silva books. 52 American smackers!

Now the question is ... are the audio cassettes better or the books?

Love Light and Laughter,

Michael

Administrator
Administrator

5 different ways the glass of water technique can be use were explained... not only for solving problems or triggering dreams.

The course also taught specific applications of the 3 fingers technique for studying. How to use the Silva Method during a test was provided in a step by step proceedure.

I've never found glove anesthesia mentioned in any of his books nor the use of hand levitation.

The lectures also included subjects like mirrors of success. Using the Silva Method for solving business problems. How to use the Silva method when face with a moral issue... ie situations where you've been asked to help but it causes moral conflict in relation to your personal beliefs.

The course most certainly explained mental & sensory projection into objects, plants, etc better than any of the written publications or tapes.

The classes also provided alternative techniques for goal setting.. not only the 3 mirror technique but also the 2 scenes method. It outlined the 10 step goal setting process.

The advanced and ultra courses began teaching stuff that Ed Bernd Jnr published after Mr Silva passed away. The video technique I learnt in 1992. The 10 second wonder cure where you can help someone else overcome physical pain just as effectively as you can stop pain within yourself by saying 'gone' 3 times I have never found recorded in any of the books. The unimold was never covered in any of the books.

The 3 to 1/10 to 1 awaken at night for best time for programing technique is explained in the method for business managers book however it has far more uses that were explained in the seminar. I find this technique most useful. The boardroom technique was taught in class but that is explained by other authors... the silva classes just taught how to work with in in alpha.

One of the lectures I learnt how to overcome motion sickness not using a silva technique but then the interaction between teachers and graduates created some unique applications of the method. The method used by one of the lecturers to obtain a passing grade in a subject without even opening the text book was handy. The discussions and interaction between graduates and lecturers was invaluable.

The fact that you only need to elevate you eyes by 20 degrees above the plain of vision induces an increase of alpha wave pattern winthin the individual was explained in a lecture. My later research confirmed this and it explains why lecturers should alway aim to stand above the class... it is easier for the students to learn when looking slightly up toward the teacher to a natural increase in the learning state. Also explained was the slight lowering of the forehead while going into alpha is perferable over the stiff upright head when entering the alpha/theta state for programming. It seem that it brings about a more relaxed state.

Specific methods for reaching alpha with eyes open was given. (not using the 3 fingers technique).

There is more but that gives a general idea of what I was taught.

Alex

MICHAEL, why not check out www.half.com for the Silva books and even course. Mgrego mentioned half.com the other day & i'm amazed at the offers there. So, check it out.

ALEX, thanks a lot for your indepth reply. Yes, i learned all those things in the lectures for the basic course. But we were not allowed to ask questions nor were we given any regular breaks. It was just crammed packed w/ lectures & visualizations.

Some how Ken managed to get it all in.

[This message has been edited by slithy toves (edited June 01, 2002).]

Dear Magret:
I share your support of Jose Silva's work as it has been a great enlightening experience for me. I just learned of the Genuis Code from a friend in Brazil and what to get a clear reading on what you think of it. You also mentioned your use of Holsync( Spelling?) which I am not farmilar with at all. Do they have a website where I could get some information?
Henry

Henry,
My suggestion is to purchase the Wenger book: The Einstein Factor. My experience w/ Genius Code is that it really follows the book. With your Silva background, it's my guess that you could implement the techniques you resonate w/ very easily. Silva has become my base for lifting off on all other techniques.

Holosync is brain entrainment technology. Info can be found at www.centerpointe.com which is their site.

If you don't own Learning Strategies books: PhotoReading and Natural Brilliance, this i'd seriously consider buying them. They are wonderful books & the home study courses are also very worthwhile.

Good Luck

Kat Offline

If you are having trouble ordering anything of quality from Laredo, you might try Nightingale-Conant. That's where I got my Silva tapes. They are amazing. Here's a direct link:
Silva ESP System

[This message has been edited by Kat (edited July 09, 2002).]

Kat Offline

Hi Margaret and AlexK,

I have finished the Silva Method home study course and was trying to use the healing for a friend of mine who had a stroke a few months ago and is still in coma. What would be your recommendations in how to wake her up?

Alex, how did you overcome motion sickness with Silva method?

Your recommendation is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Administrator
Administrator

Since learning the Silva Method one important thing I have learnt is that when sending healing to others we must allow for the individual own path in the matter. For this reason our healing may not work as we would like.

Even Jose had said that we must ask God to help us accept the course the individual has chosen and always do our programming for 'the good of all'. All you can do is send the healing energy and allow for it to be used in the manner that is ultimately for the good of all. That is why the univeral mold is so appropriate in a matter like this. It allows for your healing energy to be used by the individual in the way that is for the good of all or as God Wills.

The techniques for overcoming motion sickness was a tip that one of my instructors had given me. You move your toes and imagine picking up marbles with them.

Alex

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved