Thanks for the last reply, that one helped a lot more. Sorry about posting such a controversial question but it makes me feel good to know that I am not the only one with the same problem. I think the last answer posted by " razordu30" got to what I wanted and is that after time and practice the photoreading itself can give a lot more. I say this (and I hope that is what this person meant with their post) because one of the things that got my attention and made me buy the program was a short infomercial about the system. In it a demonstration was required by the person doing the interview. They put the photoreading guy in front of a computer and asked him to photoread a whole text of several pages in the computer. Obviously he did not have to flip the pages but only scrolled down at a very fast speed (you should be familiar with the speed that a computer can scroll down if you press the little arrow at the bottom right corner of any window) and at the end without any preview or activation he was able right away to give facts about the text and even mention names included in the story.... That is what really caught my attention and made me buy the program. Naturally I will not be able to do this now, I understand that it takes practice but it is good to know that at least there is a possibility that eventually I will be able to do this.