Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#2716 03/14/01 11:33 AM
Michael Offline OP
OP Offline

Let's start again!
I have some questions!

How do you merge two files? I own the paraliminals, but "coded" them into wav files and now want to merge them with brain wave generator files (how did this go anyway, brian, others?)

When I try (using sound forge 4.5, it just added the file to the end of the other one)

Anyway, which are best? I was thinking, of say using 30 minutes

15- Sleep induction
15- Hypnosis (complex)

All merged into a paralinial...

#2717 03/14/01 04:19 PM

I don't know much about sound forge, but in other programs its usually called 'mix paste' or something like that.

#2718 03/16/01 04:03 AM

Greetings fellow pioneers,

First thing. Binaural beats are no longer the pie in the sky. There’s something new…something better. Something faster. Something deeper. Something just incredible.

Enthusiasts refer to it as the ‘Harmonic Matrix’. I know of two other people who know how to make such a matrix. That is, two other people and a company. I’m sorry I cannot share this knowledge as I said I would not. Luckily though, you can buy it on CD and rip it to a .wav. For those of you interested in mixing paraliminals with entrainment, go to:
www.vantagequest.org

They employ the technology for a creativity CD, but fortunately they’ve separated the actual matrix from any dialogue. Personally, I have no problem making these matrices, but if you are familiar with that CD, you’ll know that it’s dynamic. I can make a static 10 second clip. These guys do something more with sounds going this way and that...the matrix almost seems organic the way the handle it. They are also ‘experts’ with much collected experience.

ANYWAY, so buy that CD, (and buy Natural Brilliance if you haven’t already)

Next you’ll need some hardcore audio software.

Audiograbber is a good CD ripper as well as .mp3 encoder to be found at download.com .

Copy Track 2 digitally.
Do NOT normalize the sound.

Now you’ll need to copy both sides of the Natural Brilliance Generator if you haven’t already. Make sure your cassette deck goes directly into the sound card input and not the microphone. (My laptop just had a microphone, thus I initially lost the stereo effect and didn’t know why.—microphone is mono) Also, don’t sample it too loudly or you’ll get nasty popping sounds (sheesh).

NOW, I believe I posted a crack for Cool Edit Pro here or there. If not, goldwave to be found at download.com is a great alternative.

First, note the time length of both side A and B. Trim the Harmonic Matrix to fit either of the sides. (but don’t save it as a trimmed file).

You’ll have to do two separate MIX PASTES. Getting the volume right is a matter of trial and error. Whatever works best for you. ‘play with it’ heh.

Please note: You’ll be playing with HUGE files here. Hundreds of megabytes. (60 or so megabytes when compressed). Make sure you have enough space. You’ll also be doing a lot of trial and error. Depending on how fast your computer is, each step could take 30 minutes to an hour or more. It took me the better part of a day to get this down.

When your two .waves are properly mixed, it’s time to compress them to .mp3s.

Again, do NOT normalize the volume.
Use 320kb/s.
Use high quality.
Use dual stereo. (mp3 encoders will mix the channels if you let them in order to cut down on space.) –that is, do NOT use ‘joint stereo’.

This is essentially the fattest .mp3 you can have. It maintains the most original data. The harmonic matrix CD is actually gold plated I think to maintain the subtle frequencies. About 3/4's of the frequencies aren’t even audible so you don’t want to lose those in ripping and compression.

And please don’t ask me to send you these files. Nine tenths of the fun is making them!!! Think of it as an adventure. Life has been getting rather busy lately, so please hold the emails unless you are quivering with excitement. I’m sure if you post your queries someone’ll jump in! I also would not want to violate the copyrights of LS or Vantage Quest (generally I don’t mind pirating, but these are ‘consciousness companies’…and you know there are so few of them about.)

Any ideas for improvement upon this are welcome.

Let’s rock,

Brian

#2719 03/16/01 04:04 AM

Oh…… I forgot to tell you what this does. You essentially listen to Natural Brilliance side A before you go fall asleep. That’s 27 minutes. Then when you awake, you listen to Natural Brilliance side B—25 minutes. And you do this for every day of the rest of your life. No kidding. You hunger for a Genius Code? Here it is. Eat it.

Of all the paraliminals, the Natural Brilliance Generator appears the most powerful to me. Even more so than the New Behavior Generator. Why? First and foremost because it is General. You don’t really need an issue to resolve, though you should always come with one to the table. Secondly, I’ve written elsewhere on this DB that I believe this tape effectively installs the Zen Beginner’s Mind or Robbin’s Ultimate Success Formula. My task here..why I started experimenting with LS’s products and a thousand other products was to find a technology that would accelerate the path toward enlightenment. Eternal flow and all that. Traditional means work like molasses. I also wrote elsewhere why I thought Natural Brilliance was godlike.. can’t quite remember why at the moment, but needless to say, it is. It’s somewhere on the forum.

I’m sorry I’m not putting more effort into my words… as some famous guy said, if I had the time, I’d write a shorter letter.

Ya see, there are a thousand and one ways to articulate this but... essentially what holds us back from living in flow are limiting beliefs (or stop signs). What we think is or is not possible. What we fear, especially. As Scheele says, by popping out those stop signs, you can go from 15mph to 55. That’s all there is to enlightenment. Getting rid of limiting beliefs. Kill the fear, kill the ego. My sense of it is that Beta-consciousness/ego is nothing more than a survival mechanism—the result of innumerable fearful memories and limitations and ideas about ‘what is’. Where did these beliefs come from? Bad experiences/false knowledge. Gestalt therapists call this the death layer. Others call them shadow energies. These repressed memories or hidden limiting beliefs lurk right beneath the threshold of conscious awareness. I’ve read that that’s why random images come to the fore as we sink into deep mediation. What does a humiliation in 2nd grade have to do with anything? Answer: EVERYTHING. As long as they are there, we are not in control of our own destiny; we exist within karma.

It’s great though. I can get my meditation all done and over with before and after sleep. I don’t need to master NLP. No more eastern twaddle. Burn the books!!!!! Good riddance to this monk/philosopher phase of my life. ‘the words are not what we are talking about.’ I don’t ever need to think about anything having to do with enlightenment or spirituality again. What’s the point? I’m living it. Flow 24/7 baby. That is all that I pragmatically require of spirituality:
a. Perpetual Flow and
b. Spontaneous Right Action (SPA) based on intuition.

That’s what makes this so great though. I don’t have to spend years and years trying to become enlightened. I can just play my two little .mp3s. Don’t you see? I am FREED of constantly having thoughts of enlightenment and spirituality at the forefront of my consciousness. My monastery is my sleep. The past two months I have felt more alive, more passion, more flow than X. It’s good to breathe again.

Suffice it to say that it’s all in natural brilliance and it’s all in the harmonic matrix. Here you’ve got the best in entrainment AND the best in NLP. This is the high-road to Enlightenment.

Does it get any better than this? Surely, but this will have to do for now until I become financially independent—until I have the free time to fully devote every last ounce of my energies toward developing greater and more efficient means toward enlightenment. First thing’s first, though--CASH.

My latest experiments involve what goes on ‘in between’ the sounds…... that is, during sleep. I did quite a bit of reading on the subject over break. Nothing short of breath-taking.

I believe I’ve found the key to eternal longevity actually—not to mention two different forms of geniushood. With any luck, it’ll work and I’ll be right. Then I can sell it and make my million.

I’ve also been in touch with a pharmacologist from Australia who thinks he’s identified the ultimate nootropic combo in terms of price to value.

Here’s something… try thinking of sleep as the beginning of your day. That should make for a radical shift in perception. –and if anyone is looking for a brain boost and abundant energy and x and y and z… then replenish your sleep debts. On average, we carry about 25 hours around with us (25 bricks in our mind/body backpack.) Unlace your boots, rest from the road.

Again, I apologize for the rushed letter.

Okay… time to read some books.

Brian (Brian-649, that is...)

#2720 03/18/01 05:58 AM

#2721 06/17/01 09:13 PM

Hello fellow travellers,

just something to add: One and a half year ago I had to work on project with very limited time, so I used the da-Vinci-sleep-cycle (4 hours awake, 15 minutes sleep), but replaced the 15 minutes of sleep with a session of "Deep Relaxation".
Results: I did this for three days and was still able to work. On the third day I recognized myself really adapting to this kind of sleep-cycle, but that was already the end of the project.
Another thing I noticed: More and more of my bodily tensions went away.

Due to heavy workload, I will start with this cycle again tonight, this time aiming for a whole week, but a bit more relaxed and with other things than just work.

I will tell you how this goes, especially because this time I will throw in some Spring Forest QiGong (great time to practice and relax) and perhaps some induced meditation with the BrainWaveGenerator.

Keep on learning,

Jens

#2722 06/18/01 02:23 AM

Hello Jen,

Can you clarify if you are staying up all night using the da-Vince-sleep-cycle? Thanks.

Harmony

#2723 06/18/01 04:18 AM

Yes, it's an all-around-the-clock-thing. Right now, the first night is over and I expect my first difficulties during today (some irritation, some problems with concentration and motivation) but from experience I know that this is just a phase to overcome.

Oh, I use Deep Relaxation for two reasons: If I'm for some reason not tired enough for a power nap I will at least relax and re-energize and if I fall asleep, I wake up at the end of the tape with pratically no "hang over".

Hope this helps,

Jens

#2724 06/18/01 09:09 PM

For anyone interested, I will keep a sort of diary in this topic for the coming days.

First of all, my first down phase seems to be over: strengths is returning, concentration too.

What did I notice? Stay away from coffee, tea, coke, anything that gets you into high gear: It's simply too much for the organism while on this sleep pattern. Eat lightly, try to cut down on sugar and fat. Try soups, fruits, vegetables, salads, rice etc.

Due to the intensive use of Deep Relaxation more and more of my bodily tensions drain away, even some which nearly have become chronic.
The barrier between my consciousness and my feelings seems to get lower. Not neccsarily a bad thing, perhaps a good time to work on some problems/stuck states. I have the whole week to complete a round of Natural Brillance.

Enough for now, the next power nap is waiting.

Jens

#2725 06/21/01 07:22 AM

Jens, I'm very interested in reducing sleep and this is the first time I've heard about da-Vince-cicle. Please, tell me how you're progressing. I especially want to know if you were able to 'last' for a whole week (staying 'normal'instead of sleepy, tired, depressed or whatever).

Does BrainWaveGen help?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved