Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Alex,

Thanks for your prompt input and insight. Regarding the motion sickness technique, I have a few questions:

1. Do you have to get into state before practicing the technique?
2. Do you practice before, during, or after you feel sick? Does it prevent or suppress motion sickness?
3. Do you use both feet and all the toes or just concentrate on certain toes?

Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by AlexK:
Since learning the Silva Method one important thing I have learnt is that when sending healing to others we must allow for the individual own path in the matter. For this reason our healing may not work as we would like.

Even Jose had said that we must ask God to help us accept the course the individual has chosen and always do our programming for 'the good of all'. All you can do is send the healing energy and allow for it to be used in the manner that is ultimately for the good of all. That is why the univeral mold is so appropriate in a matter like this. It allows for your healing energy to be used by the individual in the way that is for the good of all or as God Wills.

The techniques for overcoming motion sickness was a tip that one of my instructors had given me. You move your toes and imagine picking up marbles with them.

Alex

Administrator
Administrator

No need to get into state. It helpful if you programmed prior to the likelyhood of getting motion sick for prevention. It helpful when you feeling uncomfortable. Gives you something to concentrate on. Use both feet ... take your shoes off if you can. It works even better if you actually can pick up marbles with your toes so it much better to be out of the confines of shoes.

Ginger is supposed to help supress motion sickness too.

Alex

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved