Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Sidis

Do you think that England is goung to win the world cup?

Does anybody know anything about a supplement called Indium? It is suppose to be a trace mineral that has fallen off the food chain. In other words, you cannot find it in most foods. But it is beginning to be hyped about as a sort of cure for what ailes you.
Any information on this product that you could get me would be appreciated.

Is it a cognitive enhancer?

quote:
Originally posted by Lonnie46:
Does anybody know anything about a supplement called Indium? It is suppose to be a trace mineral that has fallen off the food chain. In other words, you cannot find it in most foods. But it is beginning to be hyped about as a sort of cure for what ailes you.
Any information on this product that you could get me would be appreciated.

quote:
Originally posted by Gino:

Is it a cognitive enhancer?

Hmmmm. No. I don't think so. It's suppose to be a trace mineral that cannot be found in foods, but has recently been developed as a water soluble supplement.

Iam2 Offline OP
OP Offline

Yeah, it's rare. Probably was never really in the food system. Well no more than gold or silver. Not a good idea to ingest heavy metals. They have a higher cross-section and so interact with the background radiation more than most of the material in you body. The interaction creates free radicals which is was actually do the molecular damage in your body. Radiation damage is an indirect thing.

As a caveat it's more than 15 years since I've studied this stuff, but I think I remember a few of the basic.

It's also used in the electronics industry for some IR detectors (InGaAs detectors).

quote:
Originally posted by Iam2:
Yeah, it's rare. Probably was never really in the food system. Well no more than gold or silver. Not a good idea to ingest heavy metals. They have a higher cross-section and so interact with the background radiation more than most of the material in you body. The interaction creates free radicals which is was actually do the molecular damage in your body. Radiation damage is an indirect thing.

As a caveat it's more than 15 years since I've studied this stuff, but I think I remember a few of the basic.

It's also used in the electronics industry for some IR detectors (InGaAs detectors).

Here's a website that might help:
http://www.vital-nutrients.com/indium.htm

You are right about this not being in the food chain. Maybe it was at one time. But I'll let the website speak for itself. Really I was hoping that maybe somebody had had some personal experience with this supplement.

Here's another website on Indium:
http://www.indium-xl.com/index.htm

Here's another supplement that might be of interest:
http://www.vital-nutrients.com/e3live.htm

If anybody has ever tried E3 Live Algae, please give me some feedback. Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved