Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Hey, someone who has free time should go out and drag the RG folks over to this website, and show them this topic and the ones from the past. That'd be great!!

BTW Ramon, when I get 500 posts, ya gonna throw a party for me too? lol

Why not?

Tell you what - my friend and I are going to the bar on Sunday to celebrate his 21st B-day. If you hit 500 by then (I'm guessing you will), I'll have a toast for you.

=)

Take care.

-Ramon http://razor.ramon.com

quote:
Originally posted by razordu30:
Why not?

Tell you what - my friend and I are going to the bar on Sunday to celebrate his 21st B-day. If you hit 500 by then (I'm guessing you will), I'll have a toast for you.

=)

Take care.

Alright. Deal.

SOmeone asked about Legendary Abs and COmbat abs- I think they both suck. Bullet Proof Abs from Pavel / dragondoor.com is extremely good. The best part of his book is the Janda situp and he explained that in a Muscle Media mag so ask someone on their site to give you a link to a description of that and you won't have to buy the book. All you'll miss is some science and he talks about using the ab wheel and bruce lee's "DragonFlag" and other things that Ramon probably knows. Besides, everybody loves Ramon!

most times you get in a fight, people will not want to kill you, they would just go to jail. some people try to mug you and take your money with an empty gun. most people who you fight with wont want to kill you with a gun. if you get caught in a drive-by shooting, Matrix Style your way out of it. otherwise, jujitsu works. the point of small circle jujitsu is to take the guy down as quickly and effectively as possible. there are so many variables that we teach, you cant possibly be mugged. in a fight, we also have defense. yea people would just slug it out, but if its some big guy versus someone who knows jujitsu, the first punch comes in and .001 seconds later, the big guy is on the ground. ok, maybe 1 second to be fair. we teach real life situations and develop speed also. i know what you're saying about pepper spray... why not pepper spray him and then take him down with jujitsu! act like it was all skill and not just chemical warfare. yes, MA is for fun, and for tournaments, but it can help in real life.
my sensei was black belt in small circle jujitsu in college. some guy tried to steal his 5 inch thick book by putting a knife to the side of his neck and demanding it from him. the sensei quickly trapped the wrist in a wrist lock, hit him in the side of the head with his book as hard as he could, and took him down with the wrist lock, then walked away with the knife in hand. i beleive this is the purpose of jujitsu. also, a brown belt in my class, along with the sensei, are training the maryland state police, orlando police department(as soon as they get the $$), and are making a deal with apopka police(orlando metropolitan area). this is an enormous source of income for the two guys. these police will have zero police brutality, because jujitsu is so controlled, they will be able to easily cuff someone without resistance, and who knows how else they will use it fighting crime. this is about 3 months into their companies start, and they have plans for maybe 10 more places they will train. including airport staff, cruise boat staff, other police departments, and they will continue the dojo that i attend. jujitsu is the best...

[This message has been edited by Neo-Matrix (edited September 14, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Neo-Matrix (edited September 15, 2002).]

Hel Offline

Neo, ever thought of becomng a preacher?

quote:
Originally posted by Hel:
Neo, ever thought of becomng a preacher?

Please...don't.

actually my dad is a preacher, but i think ill just make a website where everyone can try to defeat my beliefs of adventism. i plan to never lose, but who knows what will happen.

Everyone loves Ramon...until they meet me...

Then they love me EVEN MORE! To the point where I have to ask them to stop...but they can't, and they start singing that "I Can't Stop Loving You" song. Then I cave in. But by that point, they're so tired of having tried to convince me to let them love me, that they don't want anything to do with me.

Then I get needy, because, to be frank, having their love kept me at a complacency level, and without that love, I go below complacent, and thus, sad. Chocolates and dozens of roses read down my credit card summary as long as the Mahabarata, but to no avail. Then I weep, and leave it at that. But then they find my attempt to spark a new companionship quirky, and love me anew.

But as they realize this, I am boarding a plane to Kalamazoo, Michigan. Via a montage of intercut "racing to the airport" scenes, parking their car in a no parking zone (to the chagrin of a befuddled and frustrated parking attendant), they catch me as I'm about to board my plane, throw their arms around the back of my neck, and we smooch as has never smooched before. The scene closes with a catchy one-liner, bearing a likeness to, "You...complete...me..." Cue the Frank Sinatra music and start the credits.

All this, all the jazz, all that and a bag of chips, I owe to my rock hard abs; abs I have sculpted with my zero-resistance/zero-assitance old school ab wheel.

To thwart evil doers, however, I hide my abs behind a cushioned layer of flab, which are purposefully so dense that not even Superman (nor Bizarro Superman) can see my gentle innards.

And even if they could, they would be unable to harm me, for I, Ramon, am loved by ALL!

That is, all but Reading Genius the Pirate, ar...(had to keep this on topic somehow).

Hel Offline

LOL.
Thank you, Ramon. Now we love you even more.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved