Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

quote:
Originally posted by MarkP4:

So far I've seen no proof here that I'm wrong. A zillion people once thought the world was flat and they killed those that disagreed with them. At least now instead of killing we just [Submit Reply]

"You don't need to rant and rave here."

"This is not the forum you're looking for."

Well if they're going to kill you, then why don't you just leave? No one's forcing you to stay and be killed by those who want you to believe the world is flat.

Just a thought.

Dragha Offline OP
OP Offline

Good point Old Chap,why should I a Psychologist,literally a "student of the soul" care about the opinions of a bunch of anonymous forumsters(sp?) At least i know I'm a two faced "isn't everyone" confused tranced-out comsumer of the last 3 or 4 fads. I have no choice but to fill the vapid emptyness of what passes for a soul with at least the hope of finding redemption from the next guru and his "gospel of liberation" from the consumer gulags. Go for it. Ready for the next gaggle of crucifixions. So I'm nuts, who isn't.

quote:
Originally posted by Dragha:
Good point Old Chap,why should I a Psychologist,literally a "student of the soul" care about the opinions of a bunch of anonymous forumsters(sp?) At least i know I'm a two faced "isn't everyone" confused tranced-out comsumer of the last 3 or 4 fads. I have no choice but to fill the vapid emptyness of what passes for a soul with at least the hope of finding redemption from the next guru and his "gospel of liberation" from the consumer gulags. Go for it. Ready for the next gaggle of crucifixions. So I'm nuts, who isn't.

Sometimes people call it schizophrenia...

How come you posted at this forum in the first place?

Dragha Offline OP
OP Offline

God directed me to this forum,but now he's sure He made a mistake. He told me I could use this as a learning experience,however. Henceforth I'll be posting under a different name/identity. Obviously my name is mud around here. I'm wiping the dust from this forum off my feet. Ichabod "The glory hath departed"

3 beers for the first one to figure out Dragh's new df name

youngprer---you are NOT included---3 sodas to you

Dragha, you are a psychologist in need of a psychologist. I feel for you. You have a "victim" mentality that will be ever ready to drag you down.

Taming Your Inner Gremlin is the book for you Good Luck.

Dragha Offline OP
OP Offline

Beleef me it vunt be that easy. Someone accused me of ranting but I didn't use capital letters, so that accusation was inaccurate. Also the reason I PR is that I trust my limbic system (innacurately known as the subconscious or the right brain). Hint: My new personna will be very supportive of everything pertaining to LS and I will be very critical of Dragha and his ilk.

Dragha--- ok! Pick a name.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved