Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#31212 09/19/02 01:19 AM
Bryan Offline OP
OP Offline

Is there anyone here who has had results with the centerpointe program? When I say results I don't just mean emotional stuff, how did it help you mentally (intellectually)? Has it improved your concentration, memory, learning ability, mental clarity, ability to photoread due to the neural pathways created between the 2 hemispheres of the brain like they promise or is this a program that makes more promises than it can live up to?

#31213 09/19/02 02:44 AM

Bryan,
People who do holosync for the reasons you write about usually don't hang around long enuff to see those results.

Reason? Overwhelm.

The whole purpose of holosync is to inject a small amount of chaos into the brain in order to push it to reorganize to a higher threshold. I wasn't aware that CRI made it a point to say using holosync would improve concentration, learning ability, memory & stuff like that. It hasn't done that for me & i've been using it for 4 years.

If you have emotional luggage that you have not dealt w/----------you will have no choice in the matter. It'll come up & it's called overwhelm. I'd call CRI and holosync a healing type of program, which is not what you are talking about.

For the things you mention, LS paraliminals seem best. MO course too.

#31214 09/19/02 08:19 AM
Administrator
Administrator

quote:
it improved your concentration, memory, learning ability, mental clarity, ability to photoread due to the neural pathways created between the 2 hemispheres of the brain

I personally believe the Genius Code course better helps you to achieve that.

Alex

#31215 09/19/02 11:27 AM
Bryan Offline OP
OP Offline

I have genius code, doesn't work for me, I can't see images and even so I am not good at describing stuff, is the memory optimizer easy to learn?

#31216 09/19/02 01:16 PM
Administrator
Administrator

Seeing images in the image stream isn't the only way to get it going... You can just go with it by describing what you feel / sense. Like my hands are tingleing, my head is throbbing... theres a yellow blob on the back of my eyelids. I also posted some kick starters for image steaming on the genius code forum... you'll notice they don't all start with images. One trick to remember is to grab that first flash of an image, however vague it seems you will realise that you saw a lot more in that quick flash.

I think you are letting yourself down with the belief that you cannot describe stuff

The memory optimzer. Does work. Most research shows good memory is associated with the ability to visualise. Even with that course you have to pick up a pen and get creative from time to time and you do describe stuff. By adding details like descriptions you expand the neural pathways. They more ways you have of experiencing something the more ways you have to remember it. So it doesn't matter if you describe how you feel about something, what something sounds like or what something looks like it will expand your neural pathway, create more links or provide more options.

If you try to limit it to what you like doing or are already good at then your brain doesn't have to create anymore links than you already have. To built more concentration, memory, learning ability, or mental clarity you need to expand your comfort zone. That usually means developing a new skill. In which case the Centerpointe program over time may help you release the emotional hangups that prevent you from moving out of the comfort zone.

I think with the Centerpointe program you will have to use it for quite some time before you motivate yourself to do what you need to do in order to expand your neural pathways. Exercising your mind, doing stuff like image streaming, describing stuff in detail, mind mapping books you're learning from, applying the brain games from the memory optimizer course, using direct learning from the genius code and stuff like that.

Alex

[This message has been edited by AlexK (edited September 19, 2002).]

#31217 09/20/02 12:17 AM

Bryan,
I'm no fan of Genius Code. It's just intuition. Marcia Emery's workbook is better in my opinion. Why bother w/ all that mess of image streaming? It's so time-consuming. There are faster and better ways to get intuitive info. Plus, the book, The Einstein Factor is almost exactly the same as the course.

But, i am a fan of Memory Optimizer. It's easy to use & very rewarding. For building neural connections, nothing beats ABC Lists and the Anchorman List. I've also read many, if not most, of the main memory books out there & i really like hers. However, i need to qualify this statement. I felt it was overpriced, but this was explained in such a manner that made sense to me. Anyone who is a student would truly benefit from this LS course for sure. There's tons of info in it.

Alex, have you purchased the MO course? I've never seen you post on that df.

#31218 09/20/02 01:06 AM
Bryan Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for the input, do you think if I learn to expand neural pathways with MO it will help me with GC?

#31219 09/20/02 01:15 AM

Bryan,
Your first post made no mention of GC. I was and still am responding to your first post. In my first post to you i wrote this: For the things you mention, LS paraliminals seem best. MO course too. So i really haven't said anything new.

What are you trying to do? 1)

quote:
Has it improved your concentration, memory, learning ability, mental clarity, ability to photoread due to the neural pathways created between the 2 hemispheres of the brain like they promise

Or 2)get GC down?

What is it you are asking here? PhRing? Memory? Genius Code?

Thanks

#31220 09/20/02 07:28 AM
Administrator
Administrator

Margaret, Vera wrote a couple of excellent books, In german.The ABC list and Analograffiti which I have. They complement the MO course nicely. So I haven't found it necessary to post on the other DF

Alex

#31221 09/20/02 07:36 AM
Administrator
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Bryan:
Thanks for the input, do you think if I learn to expand neural pathways with MO it will help me with GC?

Yes, it will. If you go the direction of MO and apply the techniques you will start developing a visual memory. It will also help with the GC course since a lot of image streaming and interpretation of those image streams are based on your own personal memory.

I can understand your wanting to improve your intuition through the Genius Code because your intuition will help with sponateous activation of the stuff you photoread. It even helps make manual activation easier. In anycase if you just keep practicing photoreading / activation you'll also expand your neural pathways.

Alex

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved