Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
kanD Offline OP
OP Offline

I'm interested in PhotoRead and about to buy the self study course.
However, i've just found another website of similar league
at http://www.subdyn.com.
He claimed himself to be "The Father of Mental Photography"......
Is there any differece between Mental Photography taught by Richard LeRoy Welch and PhotoRead taught by Paul Scheele

I'm confused since both of them claimed that by using Mental Photography and PhotoRead , someone can read up to 25000WPM.

is there any one can help me, so that I make a right choice..???

Administrator
Administrator

The subliminal Dynamics course relies on spontaneous activation. That is what you read has to come to your conscious mind spontaneously. That is largely a hit an miss affair. Photoreading teaches manual activation. Whereby you bring the information that you photoread to your conscious mind manually. Spontaneous activation is allowed.

Special price on the Sub Dynamics site has been there since 1997. Just scroll to the bottom of the page it was $387 in 1998 when I first saw the course.

With the photoreading system The forum and telephone coaching are also available become a successful photoreader.

You photoread 25,000 + wpm. There is a difference between photoreading and regular reading. With regular reading you read consciously first and what your read gets filtered while you consciously read. This is one of the reasons why comprehension is often poor and we quickly forget what we read. With photoreading you read with the inner mind.

Alex

kanD Offline OP
OP Offline

thank you for your prompt reply.
I've another questions to you
1) what do you mean by when we photoread, we read by using our inner mind? is this the subconcious?

2)how long it takes for a first timer to manually activate photoread materials?

kanD

Administrator
Administrator

quote:
1) what do you mean by when we photoread, we read by using our inner mind? is this the subconcious?

Subconsious is one way of saying it however it is not entirely correct. It creates the impression that we have more than one mind and that the 'subconsious' is a weaker sleeping part of the mind. In reality it is just a different way of using the different parts of our whole mind. Certain functions the mind takes care of automatically without our conscious control. Eg breathing blood flow. Even our decisions to scratch an itch or get something to drink are decisions first made at a level of mind that is 'subconsious'. The consious part is like the tip of the ice berg with the greatest portion of our mind being below our level of awareness. This is only because our conscious mind can only handle 7 things (+ or -2)at a time. The rest is happening at a different level of awareness. to say it is subsconsious is not really correct because it instantly becomes conscious once we switch our focus to it. Since it is a different level of awareness we prefer to refer to it as inner mind.

Photoreading uses the inner mind for comprehending what we read... since it is at 'a different level of awareness' we are allowing that other level to process the information before bringing it to conscious awareness. It may be easier to think of it as subconscious just as long as it you realise that this part of the mind is much more aware and functioning than the consious mind.

quote:
2)how long it takes for a first timer to manually activate photoread materials?

You'll be able to gain, as good as or better than, your current level of comprehension in about 1/3 the time it takes you to regular read so you'll spend about 3 hours activating a book that would normally take 9 hours for the same level of comprehension/understanding of the text. If you work with the tapes and do the exercises as required you'll be able to this upon completion of the course. How long that actually takes will be up to you. Active participation with the course including activating a couple of books as part of the tape course you'll have taken approximately 12 hours. Ultimately that will remain up to you. Since you actually activate your first book as part of the course you may not notice just how fast you've actually managed to activate your first book.

Alex

I got this reply from www.subdyn.com :

Hello Tan Keng Hui,

You are being misled. We are not associated with Photo Reading.

The Subliminal Dynamic® Brain Management® course utilizes whole-brain activity. We are the only people in the world that teach this process. We teach you how to access both hemispheres of the brain at the same time and gain control and utilize the brain as it is meant to be utilized. Mental Photography records all levels of consciousness at the same time - beta, alpha, theta, and delta.

Mental Photography® is our registered trademark. The Mental Photography® process is based on the original research started by Richard Welch, PhD and has gone through 27+ years of scientific research, testing, and classes. We are actively teaching seminars worldwide and continue our research. This update information is available to our seminar students FREE. Our students can attend our seminars anywhere in the world at no additional cost. All of our materials are protected under Copyright, and names are Registered Trademark. The Mental Photography® process has been protected as a Trade Secret. We also offer Richard Welch's Dynamic Brain Management Home Study Course that teaches you the Mental Photography ® process. You gain control of your life, not through the use of subliminal tapes and hypnosis but by learning how to harness the natural abilities of your own brain.

Mr. Scheele, (Photoreading), his mother and his vice president attended our basic Subliminal Dynamics' Mental Photography course prior to starting his company Photo reading. He has not been involved with any of our research and did not attend Instructor Training. His course is based on hypnosis, NLP and focuses on speed-reading techniques

I am sending you this information because we do not want people to think we are affiliated with anyone from Photoreading. In fact, they continue to use one of our registered trademarks "Mental Photography® and are misrepresenting themselves as part of our organization by doing this.

We have a great fondness for the people of Malaysia and have personally taught there many times.

Warm regards,
Donna Welch, PhD
President

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved