Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#3495 07/19/02 02:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Magician:
Addition...
I posted the last one about 10 minutes ago... AND I FINALLY DID IT!! it didnt move very far, but spun slowly for a few seconds... THATS COOL AS .. thats just cool.. i'm all excited now.. thanks for the input gentalmen and ladies

For as long as I can remember I've been interested in TK, but only the last year I've been practicing it... without any success *duh*. The latest months I've read ALOT about it, gotten lots of tips and are now going to try the "spinning paper" thing. Thanks to High_Life_Guy!

I just have such problems (as many others) to relax and REALLY focus... but I feel inspired reading your messages! *thnx*

#3496 07/20/02 08:16 AM

I've been interested in TK since I saw Star Wars when I was 5, and I really need to try the paper square thingy

#3497 08/06/02 04:04 AM

I will try the paper trick tomorrow. I've done a different one quite efficiently though!

1. Tie a small, weighted object (i find iron works best) to the end of a string.
2. Hold the string in your fingers so it hangs about 8-12 inches down.
3. Concentrate on the object, and visualize it swinging back and forth, while thinking in your mind "YES" as confidently as you can.
4. Thinking "NO" and visualizing it going in a circle makes it go in a circle.

Once you're experienced enough, you can do it without the YES and NO, but they make it easier, or so it seems.

I once moved a similar pendulum from a few meters away and was controlling the spin of it. Really creeped out my freinds who were with me. I haven't been able to do it again though...

#3498 08/06/02 07:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Pete Bissonette:
There are many ways to quiet the mind. Mind talk is not unusual. The key is to direct the mind talk away from the past or the future onto the present. Play with it.

Richard Bandler wrote in Time for a Change that one way to stop the inner dialogue is to kill yourself

#3499 08/13/02 04:48 AM

There is an ex-magician/millionaire (The Great Randy I think his name is) that is offering One Million Dollars (U.S.F.) to anyone who can prove they have any kind of paranormal powers ( Telepathy, telekenisis, etc...). The would be candidate must state his/her ability and undergo some tests designed by The Great Randy to prove that they if fact posess those abilities.
Many took the challenge and not a single one walked away with the prize! The Great Randy professes that the paranormal is mostly a hoax. He has exposed many claiming to have paranormal powers (and I think Uri Geller avoids him like the plague).
I don't competely agree with him, but he does force you to look at the paranormal with a more critical eye, which is better than being taken in by a fraud.

[This message has been edited by focuskid (edited August 12, 2002).]

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved