Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

I couldn't get to Oreo's website because my browser wasn't set to accept cookies. Let the growning now commence.

I'm going to do another edit of my Epistomology chapter to show new data - the multiple subcircuits of the third circuit and the idea that the fifth circuit is not "euphoria" so much as it is "hyperstimulation." http://www.geocities.com/lochlyn/flame.zip. If you're familier with RAW, then the epistomology chapter may look like a straighforward plagerism.

My favorite Robert Anton Wilson quote, as it applies to PhotoReading, "You need to learn more about everything, including learning how to learn more."

Sorry it took so long to answer this. I haven't been on the forum to even read in about a month or two. In the midst of military PCS'ing, for those who know what that means
YES, RAW does mean something to me. I used the name Hagbard because the character of Hagbard Celine from The Holy Trilogy really appealed to me. I like the idea of having my own submarine and travelling wherever i want.

Well...
I will check this later on. Sorry for the timing.
CIAO
Hagbard (BP)

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved